Sandra

Hej damer. Dessa killar kommer snart att smaka på sin egen medicin, allt de har gjort mot tusentals kvinnor runt om i världen. Jag har bara ett ord om dessa killar narcissister! de är sjuka i huvudet. Jag trodde aldrig att min så kallade man var en! Men där hade jag helt fel. Det tog mig fem år innan jag fick bekräftat att han var en narcissist och en spelare. Jag blev träffad och slagen psykologiskt av honom. Aldrig mer en tunis. Jag skulle aldrig åka till Tunisien igen, jag har inte varit där på 5 år. Det finns mycket bättre länder än Tunisien.

Heidi

Inactive
Welcome, Orvokki :) Can you please write in English

translation: Hi ladies. These guys will soon be tasting their own medicine, all they have done to thousands of women around the world. I only have one word about these narcissistic guys! they are sick in the head. I never thought my so-called man was one! But there I was completely wrong. It took me five years before I could confirm that he was a narcissist and a player. I was hit and beaten psychologically by him. Never again a tunis. I would never go to Tunisia again, I haven't been there in 5 years. There are much better countries than Tunisia.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Hej damer. Dessa killar kommer snart att smaka på sin egen medicin, allt de har gjort mot tusentals kvinnor runt om i världen. Jag har bara ett ord om dessa killar narcissister! de är sjuka i huvudet. Jag trodde aldrig att min så kallade man var en! Men där hade jag helt fel. Det tog mig fem år innan jag fick bekräftat att han var en narcissist och en spelare. Jag blev träffad och slagen psykologiskt av honom. Aldrig mer en tunis. Jag skulle aldrig åka till Tunisien igen, jag har inte varit där på 5 år. Det finns mycket bättre länder än Tunisien.
Welcome @Orvokki ! Thank you for your support and for sharing a little of your experience.
It was certainly a horrible experience but happy to know you got rid of him. Please keep up with us, sending a hug.

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Welcome @Orvokki
Wow....5 years. I was as a couple with mine for 3 and 1/2 years plus it took another year to break up! Giving that much of your life is really painful, when you discover it was all a lying fake on his part! Karma IS getting my rat big time! He earned it all on his own! I’m glad that you are here. You are among understanding friends. You can rant, rave, laugh, cry, and do all emotions with us! All of us understand!

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Hi please write to Embassies all over the world, the USA State Department, Office of Homeland Security, FBI, the UK Home Office, Interpol....and give them as much information as you know....name, address, family names, birthday, Tunisian ID number, passport number....and STOP him from using other foreigners and getting visas abroad!

Sandra

Everything beginning 2013 in his country,i was there first time in holiday with my friend,then i meet him in some resturang,he working there. Later i meet him in El kataoui in some coffe. He was very gentle and kind to me.When i went home to Europe,we hade contact all the time,after 2 weeks he ask me if i wanted to marry him, i say yes.(but today i regret i was to fast to say yes to him).So i fix my all the papers and i went back to his country and stay with his family and him. I get married and everything was fine until we rent other home,then he show the right color for me.He was like monster.He start to lie to me , he left me in a country did not recognize.he did big problems from the air,he kick me without reason,he treat me like air, he took all my money when i was in his country. I did everything for him,i pay his car licens,and everything . normally he must kissed my feet for everything I did for him.we.we applied for a residence permit in 2015 ,and he get this 2016.He move to Europe to my home,i take care of him very well,i fix job and everything to him.Time passed and he got worse and worse.He start to do big problems in my country with me .He meet some syria friends here,and my husband ask about information from his friends what rights he has here. They tell him everything.He did very much problems between us.I tried to understand him that he longed for home.Later he chose to move out from my apartment to another, then I realized he was just looking for paper. But it was already late. He started to become like a narcissist and began to break down my psyche and exploit me sexually. He wanted my death, and that someone else would kill me.If was in his country he would kill me dircetly I stopped his paper and police reported him for threats.i wait for the answer from migration Authority. It's take long time to be normal again,i take one step at time.my mood goes up and down.i hate him what he did to me. I hate him for he using me for paper.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Yes i am safe. If the Migration Board says he must go home. then he has 4 weeks to leave the country.
Good. Let’s hope the board says he has to go home. When they make their final decision, he will try to cling on to anything and anyone that’s willing to allow him to stay. Keep yourself safe. Don’t even acknowledge his presence. Mine tried everything in the rat manual, even suicidal fakes.

I’m sure you’re ready for him to go so you can heal. Let’s hope the board come to a deportation decision. Let Tunisia have their scum back.

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
Everything beginning 2013 in his country,i was there first time in holiday with my friend,then i meet him in some resturang,he working there. Later i meet him in El kataoui in some coffe. He was very gentle and kind to me.When i went home to Europe,we hade contact all the time,after 2 weeks he ask me if i wanted to marry him, i say yes.(but today i regret i was to fast to say yes to him).So i fix my all the papers and i went back to his country and stay with his family and him. I get married and everything was fine until we rent other home,then he show the right color for me.He was like monster.He start to lie to me , he left me in a country did not recognize.he did big problems from the air,he kick me without reason,he treat me like air, he took all my money when i was in his country. I did everything for him,i pay his car licens,and everything . normally he must kissed my feet for everything I did for him.we.we applied for a residence permit in 2015 ,and he get this 2016.He move to Europe to my home,i take care of him very well,i fix job and everything to him.Time passed and he got worse and worse.He start to do big problems in my country with me .He meet some syria friends here,and my husband ask about information from his friends what rights he has here. They tell him everything.He did very much problems between us.I tried to understand him that he longed for home.Later he chose to move out from my apartment to another, then I realized he was just looking for paper. But it was already late. He started to become like a narcissist and began to break down my psyche and exploit me sexually. He wanted my death, and that someone else would kill me.If was in his country he would kill me dircetly I stopped his paper and police reported him for threats.i wait for the answer from migration Authority. It's take long time to be normal again,i take one step at time.my mood goes up and down.i hate him what he did to me. I hate him for he using me for paper.
I am so very sorry this happened to you. It's mind blowing how despicable they are. I pray for his deportation. You will heal from this once that happens. In the meantime we will support you all the way.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
yes, he works here. But now it will be a new case for him, and for him to stay here, he must apply for a work permit.
Is that likely to be given, beings as he has had run ins with the law?

My rat also had his eye on Sweden....not just because the people are very beautiful, but because it is seen as a soft country....hence many of the illegal migrants making their way there. I hope the Swedish authorities toughen up on this, especially when there is a proven criminal history, as with yours.

Just keep yourself safe, Orvokki.
As much as is humanly possible, live the best life you can around the existence of this rat in your country, and stay here with us for support.
You’ve been strong enough to come here and speak out....which is never an easy step....so you are certainly strong enough to move forward into a good life without this despicable creature :)

Sandra

Is that likely to be given, beings as he has had run ins with the law?

My rat also had his eye on Sweden....not just because the people are very beautiful, but because it is seen as a soft country....hence many of the illegal migrants making their way there. I hope the Swedish authorities toughen up on this, especially when there is a proven criminal history, as with yours.

Just keep yourself safe, Orvokki.
As much as is humanly possible, live the best life you can around the existence of this rat in your country, and stay here with us for support.
You’ve been strong enough to come here and speak out....which is never an easy step....so you are certainly strong enough to move forward into a good life without this despicable creature :)
Sweden sucks, and the government accepts all Afghans, Arabs, and Somalis to Sweden. Sweden was a good country about 1 year ago, but no longer. He will not bother me anymore,he hate me very much without no reason..I did what he ask for.So i stop his paper dircetly..

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Sweden sucks, and the government accepts all Afghans, Arabs, and Somalis to Sweden. Sweden was a good country about 1 year ago, but no longer. He will not bother me anymore,he hate me very much without no reason..I did what he ask for.So i stop his paper dircetly..
Yeah, I see a lot about what’s happened to Sweden. Tis a crying shame, as I’ve always wanted to visit there.

Orvokki, if he cannot get granted a work visa, he will try to get back to you, in an attempt to have you reverse your actions....he’ll play Mr Nice Guy.
Be strong....he is a rat and you deserve a real man.

Are your family around you for support?

Sandra

Yeah, I see a lot about what’s happened to Sweden. Tis a crying shame, as I’ve always wanted to visit there.

Orvokki, if he cannot get granted a work visa, he will try to get back to you, in an attempt to have you reverse your actions....he’ll play Mr Nice Guy.
Be strong....he is a rat and you deserve a real man.

Are your family around you for support?
No! I fight by myself through this hell. I lost all my closest friends when I stayed with him. most people hate him here.. He will never get me back again.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
No! I fight by myself through this hell. I lost all my closest friends when I stayed with him. most people hate him here.. He will never get me back again.
Well you are not alone anymore, you are now one of us and will receive the best support and guidance we can give you :)

Is there any chance of building bridges with the friends you lost, now that he is gone? I know how you feel....I lost close people too, people I thought would always have my back.....it hurt, but it taught me who my true people were.

You hang around, girl.....you’re amongst kindred spirits here :)