Sandra

:mad:Hates the kids. What a dingbat. Protect your kids from this scum. He could easily attempt to use your kids as a way to pull on your heart.

You mentioned he was missing Tunisia, then why won’t he just fly back and leave?
He dont see his family near 4 years. He had so many excusses all the time,he said he must have lot of money before he can go home.And expensive gifts for his family becuse he has not seen them in four years..This what he say..its stranges.

Last edited:

Heidi

Inactive
No.I feel i dont want to see no one or talk with my friend.He will not contact me again,he hate me to much. i block him already from my phone,I think we will go one by one to the offiice..They will ask me about questions about him.
Better write everything down and take it with you to the office for them. In the excitement there, you might forget to tell them vital stuff

Femme Fatale

Inactive
He dont see his family near 4 years. He had so many excusses all the time,he said he must have lot of money before he can go home.And expensive gifts for his family becuse he has not seen them in four years..This want he say..its stranges.
This is signs of a rat. To us it’s strange that families always want material things. But to a rat, it’s normal. And they will step on anyone to get those gifts. I understand family is important in their culture, but rat families take it to another level.

Sandra

This is signs of a rat. To us it’s strange that families always want material things. But to a rat, it’s normal. And they will step on anyone to get those gifts. I understand family is important in their culture, but rat families take it to another level.
He send very much money to his family,before was his family poor,but now they have good,they have new big tv and new sofa .before they had very old tv and things..

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
He dont see his family near 4 years. He had so many excusses all the time,he said he must have lot of money before he can go home.And expensive gifts for his family becuse he has not seen them in four years..This want he say..its stranges.
They live to pretend they conquered first world, so they have to demonstrate to family and neighbors they are wealthy. The more expensive gifts the better he will be treated by the community. As a hero.

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
This is typical. In their culture, everything is about status and material things. If he were to go back home with nothing, he would bring shame to his family. Looked down upon. They live in a stone age mentality.

Sandra

Hello girls. I have a question for you girls. About my husband.He hates me, and he knows I stopped his paper, .Why did he not ask for divorce from me? He knows his chances are small here now. he knows that it costs 90€ to fix divorce and he has money every month from his job.He always say he will never divorce from me.WHY?

Liona

Rat Expert
.Why did he not ask for divorce from me? He knows his chances are small here now. he knows that it costs 90€ to fix divorce and he has money every month from his job.He always say he will never divorce from me.WHY?
Orvokki, my assumption is as long he is married you, he has all the rights to stay in your country and may be it could help him to get permanent residence soon. Could this be any of help for him, how do you think?

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Hello girls. I have a question for you girls. About my husband.He hates me, and he knows I stopped his paper, .Why did he not ask for divorce from me? He knows his chances are small here now. he knows that it costs 90€ to fix divorce and he has money every month from his job.He always say he will never divorce from me.WHY?
From the most basic perspective to keep manipulating your mind Hoping you regret taking back his permanent residency.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
For a few reasons, Orvokki.

One: Is what Liona just wrote....marriage is a legal tie to your country. He probably thinks he has more chance of permanent residency if he has a marriage.

Two: It means he still has control over you, you cannot move forward with another whilst he is holding you this way.

Three: If his work visa is rejected, he will try to win you back and have you reverse your actions.

Four: If anything happens to you, he is your legal next of kin....he gets everything. Protect your assets, make a will, and if you can afford it, take the ball out of his court: YOU divorce HIM.

Sandra

Orvokki, my assumption is as long he is married you, he has all the rights to stay in your country and may be it could help him to get permanent residence soon. Could this be any of help for him, how do you think?
The Swedish Migration Agency knows that we are still married, but the Migration Agency takes no account of it. Everything I said to them weigh much more. I think he will not divorce becuse he think he have chance to stay here,and get this paper,but then he have very wrong.