Mango Chutney

Staff member
He say that to me,that he will find other Swedish girl and fix babies with her..
Anchor babies. I’m afraid they create these babies with frequency. They create a baby because they can then play the Human Rights card: The right to a family life.

They do not want these children, but they will act like father of the year until the permanent papers are handed over, then said child is no longer needed....until they become an adult and can be used as a financial aid.

They truly are the most vile creatures on earth :Evil:

Sandra

Anchor babies. I’m afraid they create these babies with frequency. They create a baby because they can then play the Human Rights card: The right to a family life.

They do not want these children, but they will act like father of the year until the permanent papers are handed over, then said child is no longer needed....until they become an adult and can be used as a financial aid.

They truly are the most vile creatures on earth :Evil:
It's horrible guys .so fucking cold without empathy.they are narcisster..

Iluvumadly

It's horrible guys .so fucking cold without empathy.they are narcisster..
I am so sorry this is happening to you! I can hear the pain through your words and it makes me so angry I could spit nails :mad: They are absolutely delusional, soulless and just utter scum. Parasites is a perfect description of these low lives. Divorcing him , in my opinion, would be the best thing that you could do for your mental and physical health at this point. He sounds dangerous as well! Do they have any type of restraining orders for abusive spouses that you can apply for in Sweden? Definitely protect yourself and your children! They get real ugly when they start losing control. You deserve so much better than this criminal! I’m glad you have found this site, my thoughts are with you

Megane

I agree. The fact that we are more gullible to them though is for no other reason than because we not familiar with their culture. We are more street savvy, more life experienced, but we have a Western mindset, and this leaves us wide open to their scam....because until one becomes directly involved with them....we do not realise just how different we actually are...
This is what annoys me when people say no mine is not a rat his family are more modern and act like westerners do. That's the word ACT!!!! It's all one big play to get us hooked.

Megane

He dont see his family near 4 years. He had so many excusses all the time,he said he must have lot of money before he can go home.And expensive gifts for his family becuse he has not seen them in four years..This what he say..its stranges.
If they leave Tunisia and then go back to visit they have to go in expensive clothes and jewellery and take expensive gifts or they are seen by the other rats to have failed in the foreign country. Rat 1 who I met in the UK always said he couldn't go back with nothing (which is what he had) because they would laugh at him and he would be humiliated.

Sandra

@Orvokki

Divorce him as MC said you regain the power and most definitely do a will - not sure in your country but its cheap enough to get one here.

Seriously you have control - use it and get this parasite out of your life for good.

Block and delete any means of contact with him.

Big hugs.

MH x
Yes i will do that. Then i am free from him about 6 month.i block him, and i have delete whatsapp already.

Last edited:

Sandra

when you get married in tunisie, and go to a judge and sign some paper, does anyone know what you sign for something? everything was in Arabic, and my husband didn't say everything that was on the paper.

Sandra

This is so strange
I can try to ask around but I have never known it .
Did the judge marry you ?
she couldn't speak english, and my husband got angry and stressed when I wanted to ask her some questions. I did not get married when I signed paper and met the judge. I got married a few days later.

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
when I signed the paper we had 2 witnesses, his dad and a friend to his dad.But when I asked my husband what it is for paper, he did not explain everything.
Most probably the marriage contract which requires 2 adult muslim witnesses (other than in christian religion, the islamic marriage contract is a contract, not a sacrament). It basically stipulates the will to marry, some rights and duties of the couple, husband and wife. The existance of the contract wil be put into offical registries by a notary, that is the secular part and, in Tunisia, the only process that constitutes a legally valid marriage.

Normally, when strongly following Maliki religious rules for Tunisia, the father of the bride would also have to declare his consent - but the couple or Imam could as well follow a different religious school ... and for the legal, secular, validity, this consent is not required anyway.

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
she couldn't speak english, and my husband got angry and stressed when I wanted to ask her some questions. I did not get married when I signed paper and met the judge. I got married a few days later.
In this case, it was most probably a lawyer who prepared the marriage contract.

Not being able to understand the content of the marriage contract or its function at all MAY invalidate parts of it -> a specialized lawyer in your home country could tell you more on this topic.

Again, ONLY the signing of the contract constitutes a legally valid marriage in Tunisia. A ceremony in front of a religious leader will NOT and has no legal meaning whatsoever (for the believers, though, it is exactly the other way around when it comes to religious validity)!

Sandra

In this case, it was most probably a lawyer who prepared the marriage contract.

Not being able to understand the content of the marriage contract or its function at all MAY invalidate parts of it -> a specialized lawyer in your home country could tell you more on this topic.

Again, ONLY the signing of the contract constitutes a legally valid marriage in Tunisia. A ceremony in front of a religious leader will NOT and has no legal meaning whatsoever (for the believers, though, it is exactly the other way around when it comes to religious validity)!
You're probably right, it was probably a lawyer.

Sandra

Hej damer. Dessa killar kommer snart att smaka på sin egen medicin, allt de har gjort mot tusentals kvinnor runt om i världen. Jag har bara ett ord om dessa killar narcissister! de är sjuka i huvudet. Jag trodde aldrig att min så kallade man var en! Men där hade jag helt fel. Det tog mig fem år innan jag fick bekräftat att han var en narcissist och en spelare. Jag blev träffad och slagen psykologiskt av honom. Aldrig mer en tunis. Jag skulle aldrig åka till Tunisien igen, jag har inte varit där på 5 år. Det finns mycket bättre länder än Tunisien.
@Big Bang Theory
can you delete this post,becuse it is on Swedish, Heidi have already Translated this text in English.thanks

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
@Big Bang Theory
can you delete this post,becuse it is on Swedish, Heidi have already Translated this text in English.thanks
"Hi ladies. These guys will soon be tasting their own medicine, all they have done to thousands of women around the world. I only have one word about these narcissistic guys! they are sick in the head. I never thought my so-called man was one! But there I was completely wrong. It took me five years before I could confirm that he was a narcissist and a player. I was hit and beaten psychologically by him. Never again a tunis. I would never go to Tunisia again, I haven't been there in 5 years. There are much better countries than Tunisia."

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Most probably the marriage contract which requires 2 adult muslim witnesses (other than in christian religion, the islamic marriage contract is a contract, not a sacrament). It basically stipulates the will to marry, some rights and duties of the couple, husband and wife. The existance of the contract wil be put into offical registries by a notary, that is the secular part and, in Tunisia, the only process that constitutes a legally valid marriage.

Normally, when strongly following Maliki religious rules for Tunisia, the father of the bride would also have to declare his consent - but the couple or Imam could as well follow a different religious school ... and for the legal, secular, validity, this consent is not required anyway.
Do you know if it's possible for her to get a copy of the marriage contract from the court?