Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
In principle, one could mandate a lawyer in Tunisia to obtain a copy of such records, embassies sometimes recommend lawyers as well who speak both languages. Else ... you must go to Tunisia.

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
Orvokki, my assumption is as long he is married you, he has all the rights to stay in your country and may be it could help him to get permanent residence soon. Could this be any of help for him, how do you think?
The law usually do not ask for the existance of marriage, but for the LIVING of the marriage. In this regard, the pure existance of a marriage is a much less powerful thing than most people think. When a couple is seperated and live in 2 different places and one of them does not have the INTENT anymore to continue living the marriage, then the marriage itself does not constitute a reason for residency (unless someone has become "established", meaning someone can provide for himself by work AND has been married for a certain amount of time already. In this case, he will obtain residency on his own - not because of the existing marriage, but because it has been lived for some years before already).

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
Then i must travel to tunisia,but i forgett where the lawyer are.
Why do you want to obtain the records? There is nothing really valueable in it. You probably had the marriage officially recognised in Sweden already (for which you had to present the records and now they are on their files) - this is enough to start the divorce.
I would recommend to process the divorce by a lawyer anyway (since international privacy right will be involved), if the lawyer still see the need for those records, he will contact a lawayer in Tunisia to obtain them.
Essential: Start the process in Sweden BEFORE he starts a divorce in Tunisia, because the divorce will be processed where it was filed first when the couple lives in different countries (when they live in the same country, this country will process it)! So, when you are sure about what to do, then do not wait any time, but visit a divorce lawyer tomorrow!

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
Rat 1 who I met in the UK always said he couldn't go back with nothing (which is what he had) because they would laugh at him and he would be humiliated.
That is correct, but it only demonstrates that their mind stys tunisian even though they do not live there. I would _not_ live with such someone together who cannot part with their home.

I recommend saying something like: "Yes, laugh at me, but _I_ will be back in Europe in two weeks, why _you_ will still be here. :) And of course, reminding people that a rich person did not get rich by spending, but by saving, might help...

Sandra

Major Ratslayer
The law usually do not ask for the existance of marriage, but for the LIVING of the marriage. In this regard, the pure existance of a marriage is a much less powerful thing than most people think. When a couple is seperated and live in 2 different places and one of them does not have the INTENT anymore to continue living the marriage, then the marriage itself does not constitute a reason for residency (unless someone has become "established", meaning someone can provide for himself by work AND has been married for a certain amount of time already. In this case, he will obtain residency on his own - not because of the existing marriage, but because it has been lived for some years before already).
I was contacted by his lawyer a few days ago. he starts to be worry now. he has lied to the Migration Board, I have reported him to the police because he has committed a crime here against an authority. his chances of getting a work permit can be difficult. and his lawyer is not hopeful even if he has worked for 4 years here.

Sandra

Major Ratslayer
Why do you want to obtain the records? There is nothing really valueable in it. You probably had the marriage officially recognised in Sweden already (for which you had to present the records and now they are on their files) - this is enough to start the divorce.
I would recommend to process the divorce by a lawyer anyway (since international privacy right will be involved), if the lawyer still see the need for those records, he will contact a lawayer in Tunisia to obtain them.
Essential: Start the process in Sweden BEFORE he starts a divorce in Tunisia, because the divorce will be processed where it was filed first when the couple lives in different countries (when they live in the same country, this country will process it)! So, when you are sure about what to do, then do not wait any time, but visit a divorce lawyer tomorrow!
I will not waste my time anymore,i will drop this paper,and not care anymore

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
I was contacted by his lawyer a few days ago. he starts to be worry now. he has lied to the Migration Board, I have reported him to the police because he has committed a crime here against an authority. his chances of getting a work permit can be difficult. and his lawyer is not hopeful even if he has worked for 4 years here.
You know, administrations can act in this way or another, one can never be sure. When you start a divorce procedure you make at least _your_ intentions more clear to the administration. :)

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
Do not concentrate on "work residency", he will most likely go for "humanitarian residency" (on the grounds of having lived a marriage in Sweden for some years). Not much you can do against that - however, if you have written down when he abused you, you can claim that the marriage was broken for some time already. Be sure to talk to your lawyer in all details and depth!

Sandra

Major Ratslayer
Do not concentrate on "work residency", he will most likely go for "humanitarian residency" (on the grounds of having lived a marriage in Sweden for some years). Not much you can do against that - however, if you have written down when he abused you, you can claim that the marriage was broken for some time already. Be sure to talk to your lawyer in all details and depth!
he moved out from my apartment 11 months ago. and the Migration Board knows that he has abused me physically and psychologically. They can see everything I have said to them. and even his lawyer has seen my report to the migration board

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
I will not waste my time anymore,i will drop this paper,and not care anymore
If it was the marriage agreement determining the division of property in the event of divorce, than I'm fairly sure it is only a valid legal document in Tunisia and not in another country.

I'm not 100% sure so if anyone knows otherwise please correct me

Sandra

Major Ratslayer
I get to know now he will go to denmark.they are full of Shite and lies.He play here in sweden now that he are worried that migration board will send him back to tunisia. Fuck the tunisia guys..the day comes when these fuckers get their judgment..

Last edited:

Sandra

Major Ratslayer
how can i inform denmark that he is just looking for a residence permit? do i need to contact the migration office in denmark?

Sandra

Major Ratslayer
You'll need his passport front page scanned and their email to send them enough evidence for that. Immigration office officials take such fraud seriously.
Okej.but i have just his pic and numbers on my hotmail,it's this enough for them?

S

Snuggle

Please give it a try. I heard that Denmark is very strict with permanent visa’s.
Just write a mail with as many details as you’ve got and the details about the abuse and that he married you only for a visa.

Sandra

Major Ratslayer
Please give it a try. I heard that Denmark is very strict with permanent visa’s.
Just write a mail with as many details as you’ve got and the details about the abuse and that he married you only for a visa.
I will tell them everything about how he has treated me and deceived the Migration Board with a lie, and the State Agency.but Denmark has become harder to receive these rats.

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
how can i inform denmark that he is just looking for a residence permit? do i need to contact the migration office in denmark?
If he was in Sweden on a Schengen visa it covers 26 European countries including Sweden and Denmark.
If the visa is cancelled it is cancelled in all 26 countries.

Sandra

Major Ratslayer
I have an old friend that I have not had contact with in 2 years.I told her about my sick man how he has treated me for many years, she knows he is disgusting and bad to me.But then one day my ex husband call me and asked me if I could stop his paper and lie to the Migration Board that everything is fine between him and me. After when he said so to me, then I asked what is the next step, then he said divorce. Then I said go home!, and after that I closed my mobile. I will get divorced anyway without his name in paper.My oldest friend ask me to stop his paper to his country,becuse she know he can not Survive there,she try get me bad
conscience becuse i did what i did to him..He don't deserve nothing!! She think i will revenge on him..I say no,why i should! I think it seems very strange that she asks me to stop his paper when she knows how bad he has been to me from 2013 until today.

Liona

Major Ratslayer
I think it seems very strange that she asks me to stop his paper when she knows how bad he has been to me from 2013 until today.
Do I get it right your old friend discovers some kind of mercy to your rat? What about her mercy for you? For everything you had to pass through?
She think i will revenge on him.
It's not a revenge at all. It's appropriate and necessary answer to everything he has done- first of all for the sake of your safety.
she try get me bad conscience
Don't buy it.

simple

Major Ratslayer
I have an old friend that I have not had contact with in 2 years.I told her about my sick man how he has treated me for many years, she knows he is disgusting and bad to me.But then one day my ex husband call me and asked me if I could stop his paper and lie to the Migration Board that everything is fine between him and me. After when he said so to me, then I asked what is the next step, then he said divorce. Then I said go home!, and after that I closed my mobile. I will get divorced anyway without his name in paper.My oldest friend ask me to stop his paper to his country,becuse she know he can not Survive there,she try get me bad
conscience becuse i did what i did to him..He don't deserve nothing!! She think i will revenge on him..I say no,why i should! I think it seems very strange that she asks me to stop his paper when she knows how bad he has been to me from 2013 until today.
Your friend dosnt sound like a friend ,,Divorce him pronto ,,let him stay in Tunisia<Of course he will survive .He will carry on lying and cheating ,because he dosnt have a heart ,hes only hurt because you will stop his immigration papers ,not because he loves you ..Kick him out onto the street ,thats where he belongs in the gutter..Block them all ,,him and her ,,You dont need him and you dont need a friend that makes you feel bad xxx