Sandra

Your friend dosnt sound like a friend ,,Divorce him pronto ,,let him stay in Tunisia<Of course he will survive .He will carry on lying and cheating ,because he dosnt have a heart ,hes only hurt because you will stop his immigration papers ,not because he loves you ..Kick him out onto the street ,thats where he belongs in the gutter..Block them all ,,him and her ,,You dont need him and you dont need a friend that makes you feel bad xxx
I have send my divorce paper for 2 weeks ago already,i don't have contact with her,or him..××

Josy

If they leave Tunisia and then go back to visit they have to go in expensive clothes and jewellery and take expensive gifts or they are seen by the other rats to have failed in the foreign country. Rat 1 who I met in the UK always said he couldn't go back with nothing (which is what he had) because they would laugh at him and he would be humiliated.
This mentality from the Tunisians is so bad, so stupid and cold. Never we understand this acting

Sandra

sometimes it feels like the devil is talking to my thoughts that I should go and see if my ex lives in the same place. But I say to myself don't do it! he is not worth it. I pray to God that He will delete my ex from my memory every day.Is it just me who feel like this?it's hard sometimes.

simple

Ratslayer
sometimes it feels like the devil is talking to my thoughts that I should go and see if my ex lives in the same place. But I say to myself don't do it! he is not worth it. I pray to God that He will delete my ex from my memory every day.Is it just me who feel like this?it's hard sometimes.
As i always say ,If it didnt hurt then you would be like them >It hurts because you know love ,loyalty and truthfulness.Keep going @Orvokki .The path your on is the right one and soon your prayers will be answered.Of course hes not worth it ,He dosnt deserve a beautiful woman like you .Look forward and all will be good again xxx

Sandra

As i always say ,If it didnt hurt then you would be like them >It hurts because you know love ,loyalty and truthfulness.Keep going @Orvokki .The path your on is the right one and soon your prayers will be answered.Of course hes not worth it ,He dosnt deserve a beautiful woman like you .Look forward and all will be good again xxx
Thanks.

Jisela

Rat Expert
Yes, I did, but not maybe the same as you. When I even inch one centimeter towards the idea of missing him, I am instantly repulsed by bad memories. I remember the bad times and reality poisoned by discovering Bezness and the dangerous mistake I’d made by being with him. When you miss him, focus on the real old times - like the bad situations he put you at risk and hurt you. Focus on the emotions you felt in those moments. That should help you into reality. Keep doing the hard work. Those dreamy, missing him feelings will fade away, and then you will really see the situation 100%.

Sandra

Yes, I did, but not maybe the same as you. When I even inch one centimeter towards the idea of missing him, I am instantly repulsed by bad memories. I remember the bad times and reality poisoned by discovering Bezness and the dangerous mistake I’d made by being with him. When you miss him, focus on the real old times - like the bad situations he put you at risk and hurt you. Focus on the emotions you felt in those moments. That should help you into reality. Keep doing the hard work. Those dreamy, missing him feelings will fade away, and then you will really see the situation 100%.
that's true you say, I usually think about how he treated me very badly, just like you say, it usually helps.

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
There is a saying that women marry men in the hope to change them, while men marry women in the hope that they will not change.

If that is a motive in wanting to marry a rat - it won't work. You will NOT change them, they will rather change themselves, but in something even less desirable.

Sandra

There is a saying that women marry men in the hope to change them, while men marry women in the hope that they will not change.

If that is a motive in wanting to marry a rat - it won't work. You will NOT change them, they will rather change themselves, but in something even less desirable.
You have so right about that!

Sandra

my ex has get divorce paper 3 times, and I was told that he has called the court and confirm that he has received these letters, but still he has not signed the divorce paper.What he waiting for? he knows that migration knows about our divorce..he will be free person and do whatever he want,what is the problem to just divorce. I ask for the divorce a month ago,he must sign the paper,but he don't do that.he have 2 weeks to think what he want, after 2 weeks the judge take a decision.

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
my ex has get divorce paper 3 times, and I was told that he has called the court and confirm that he has received these letters, but still he has not signed the divorce paper.What he waiting for? he knows that migration knows about our divorce..he will be free person and do whatever he want,what is the problem to just divorce. I ask for the divorce a month ago,he must sign the paper,but he don't do that.he have 2 weeks to think what he want, after 2 weeks the judge take a decision.
Depends on whether the divorce takes place in Tunisia or in another country. In Tunisia, there is a certain time period supposed to pass for reconciliations efforts to take place.

Sandra

Depends on whether the divorce takes place in Tunisia or in another country. In Tunisia, there is a certain time period supposed to pass for reconciliations efforts to take place.
I have asked for divorce in my country Sweden, but we got married in Tunisia and not in Sweden..But if he are so unhappy and wanted to be Free, why he not just sign the papers..

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
No this will pass. Don't think phone up some friends go out don't talk about him go out with your kids. And when you feel like this just think all the bad things he done said mental torture. Your in a better place now tiny steps. If this helps get piece of paper write all good things Nd bad things about him. Then burn it I did this god the list of bad things had two pages long when I had a wobble I would read all the negative to remind me read all the positive and you no what there really was none cos was all lies. Then one day I felt good I burnt it and u no what they still try contact u through every way they can and talk as if everything normal. It all that inbreeding there not normal. Sending you hugs and kisses and a healing get up go get your hair done treat yourself. I did this last night got a new brain as well lol

Sandra

No this will pass. Don't think phone up some friends go out don't talk about him go out with your kids. And when you feel like this just think all the bad things he done said mental torture. Your in a better place now tiny steps. If this helps get piece of paper write all good things Nd bad things about him. Then burn it I did this god the list of bad things had two pages long when I had a wobble I would read all the negative to remind me read all the positive and you no what there really was none cos was all lies. Then one day I felt good I burnt it and u no what they still try contact u through every way they can and talk as if everything normal. It all that inbreeding there not normal. Sending you hugs and kisses and a healing get up go get your hair done treat yourself. I did this last night got a new brain as well lol
Thanks. And much love.

Sandra

these tunis guys look good.But the inside is full of shit!.And the brain consists of water only, so damn empty. I use my ex pic !!

Sandra

I shared something on fb the day before yesterday about my ex husband, how badly he has treated me for many years. But the interesting thing was how his family reacted to me. and the first was that his sister blocked me on fb when she saw his brother on my fb page, and his little brother asked why I had posted a story and a picture of him. then she called me on whatsapp and was very angry with me, i just told the truth that her brother that evil and nasty man. in reply I got from her, thank you very much! I just answer her you are welcome. then I found out that his dad and mom are very angry with me for telling the truth about him! Here you can see how the family is jumping together because they know that their son cannot send money to them soon ..I have helped his family when I greeted them! many times when I was there with him. when I went out to different cafe with him, so his family looked through my bag, and looked around in my bag what kind of clothes I had or if I had money in the bag .. I had money in my bag, but I thought not that they would take money from me, but they did! I could have quite a lot of money with me, but they just disappeared! it was my ex husband who took my money when i visited him there!I didn't want to think his family was cheating and playing and pretending to love me, but I saw that now when I posted a picture of their son, that they were part of this. fucking rat's family. No damn shame they have either, I get terribly angry when I think of these assholes. so damn empty of empathy, and love..But the judgement day is near for these people.!!!!

simple

Ratslayer
I shared something on fb the day before yesterday about my ex husband, how badly he has treated me for many years. But the interesting thing was how his family reacted to me. and the first was that his sister blocked me on fb when she saw his brother on my fb page, and his little brother asked why I had posted a story and a picture of him. then she called me on whatsapp and was very angry with me, i just told the truth that her brother that evil and nasty man. in reply I got from her, thank you very much! I just answer her you are welcome. then I found out that his dad and mom are very angry with me for telling the truth about him! Here you can see how the family is jumping together because they know that their son cannot send money to them soon ..I have helped his family when I greeted them! many times when I was there with him. when I went out to different cafe with him, so his family looked through my bag, and looked around in my bag what kind of clothes I had or if I had money in the bag .. I had money in my bag, but I thought not that they would take money from me, but they did! I could have quite a lot of money with me, but they just disappeared! it was my ex husband who took my money when i visited him there!I didn't want to think his family was cheating and playing and pretending to love me, but I saw that now when I posted a picture of their son, that they were part of this. fucking rat's family. No damn shame they have either, I get terribly angry when I think of these assholes. so damn empty of empathy, and love..But the judgement day is near for these people.!!!!
A big rat family ,,stealing money from your bag !! Good for you for posting your story ,now all the world can see he is a theiving ,lying ,cheating scumbag .His family are worried that now he wont be able to scam another woman ,as their son is know as a money prostitute .Let them be angry ,you do whats best for you ,as a victim this is pretty mild justice ,he deserves to draged through the street with the word WHORE ,tattooed on his forehead ..Keep getting stronger and wiser xxxxx

Sandra

A big rat family ,,stealing money from your bag !! Good for you for posting your story ,now all the world can see he is a theiving ,lying ,cheating scumbag .His family are worried that now he wont be able to scam another woman ,as their son is know as a money prostitute .Let them be angry ,you do whats best for you ,as a victim this is pretty mild justice ,he deserves to draged through the street with the word WHORE ,tattooed on his forehead ..Keep getting stronger and wiser xxxxx
Thanks @simple very much love to you.

simple

Ratslayer
Thanks @simple very much love to you.
Dont feel guilty about his family ,,They know what he is and didnt tell you .Or try to make excusses for him,or show any remorse in the way he treated you..I would feel ashamed to have someone like him in my family and would beg for forgiveness .They are just as bad as him and the little one who says your at fault ,is obviously being brought up to believe scamming is not bad and western women deserve it ..A decent family wouldnt do this ,,,Have they ever appologised for all the pain he caused you ,of course not ,,its all your fault and you shoudlnt be nasty about it ,,,xxxxx

Sandra

Dont feel guilty about his family ,,They know what he is and didnt tell you .Or try to make excusses for him,or show any remorse in the way he treated you..I would feel ashamed to have someone like him in my family and would beg for forgiveness .They are just as bad as him and the little one who says your at fault ,is obviously being brought up to believe scamming is not bad and western women deserve it ..A decent family wouldnt do this ,,,Have they ever appologised for all the pain he caused you ,of course not ,,its all your fault and you shoudlnt be nasty about it ,,,xxxxx
@simple you have so right,they have never been sorry for nothing or ask for the forgivness. And they will never do that either.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
@simple you have so right,they have never been sorry for nothing or ask for the forgivness. And they will never do that either.
You now hold the trump card - block, delete him and his sorry arsed family and walk away with your head held high.

Know your worth and they aren't worth anything. You will go on to bigger and better things whilst he will always chase the dream that isn't going to happen.

MH x

simple

Ratslayer
I know its hard to understand a family like this ,But its not like a rat was born to disrespect and abuse women ,its taught by family and culture .It is illegal to hit women in Tunisia and women can report it to the police ,,but none do because they accept it ,so it goes on .Drinking ,smoking ,haram ...Gambling ,haram ,,,They all do it and no one tells them not to ..They are raised to believe they can get away with anything ,because they have a penis.Im glad you know you wont get any respect from this family and i hope now you can just throw them away ,like the garbage they are and live your life as a happy woman ,knowing you can dream and acheive ,through hard work ,,,but he cant and will always be a whore ,,Sending you strength xxxx

Liona

Rat Expert
I shared something on fb the day before yesterday about my ex husband, how badly he has treated me for many years. But the interesting thing was how his family reacted to me.
Good for you to tell the world about this fecking piece of shit. His family must be proud how much shit they all have.

Top Bottom