J

Judithlyn

This guys are full of brown substance inside, outside they think the are nice.
They are con artists, liars, cheaters, the scum of this planet but it is THEIR choice! IF you are older, have kids, NEVER trust any Tunisian! It’s a con artist game, totally approved and accepted on Tunisian land and by their government, but illegal in the rest of the world! NEVER send money, presents, NEVER go there, NOTHING! You are being used and ALL of them, including parents are making fun of you behind your back! My God, there are thousands of us nice kind decent human beings who felt sympathy for their deprived lives. They ALL used and abused us for everything they could get! Please spare yourselves and your finances, DELETE these psychopaths! They are soooooo charming! It is fake! Either wake up, delete, or get burned and suffer like many of us did! It’s a fact! If a 30 year old in your country won’t pay you any attention, I can promise NO Tunisian is doing it except for the financial gains to him, his promised bride, and his evil family! It’s called Bezness! Wake up! Don’t be stupid!!!!

J

Judithlyn

P
Well he has a a lot stacked against him, among them abuse, abandonment and obvious intentions of acquiring a visa. His chances look slim.
PLEASE tell your country’s Immigration, Customs, Interpol that men from Tunisia ate only out for visas when dating or marrying ANY woman who is older and/or has kids! Those 2 things are NOT acceptable in Tunisia! His sweet charming bullshit is for a visa or for cash/gifts! Save your money! Delete andBllck them! They ARE mentally ill psychopath! You are in danger with these guys alone! Willing to risk your life or your kids innocence for these beasts? Think about it!!! None of us are making anything up! Your guy is not different! She DOES matter!! Hahaha...That’s what they AND their families are doing behind your back! Laughing at your stupidity...still wanting a Tunisian, you German? Hahahaha....Hhhhhh.....Stupid! Wake up and get real!!!!

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
[QUOTE = "Sandra, post: 314221, membro: 36702"]
Obrigado. Aprendo minha lição, nunca mais um cara tunisino. Os idiotas.
[/CITAR]
Guys from MENA: Avoid love relationship with these men!!!!!!

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
[QUOTE = "Chutney de manga, post: 314474, membro: 30159"]
Acho que estamos fazendo um ótimo trabalho ... todos nós ..... trabalho em equipe :amor:
[/CITAR]
thank god i found you friends!

Wannahelpu

Senior Rat Expert
Anchor babies. I’m afraid they create these babies with frequency. They create a baby because they can then play the Human Rights card: The right to a family life.

They do not want these children, but they will act like father of the year until the permanent papers are handed over, then said child is no longer needed....until they become an adult and can be used as a financial aid.

They truly are the most vile creatures on earth :Evil:
The rat I was involved with lied that I was divorced. He had a wife and 3 year old daughter. When I found out, I managed to understand what kind of man he was. He changed his name on FB and put a picture of him with the poor child, pretending to be the best father in the world and his wife doesn't even imagine that he uses the child to profit and do sentimental blackmail for his victimized girlfriends.

Sandra

Major Ratslayer
I applied for divorce from my husband last year, and today I hear from the district court that he has emailed them and said he wants to get divorced. He refused to sign our divorce papers last year. But now I can say that I am happily free from this rat. I have one more thing that i will belive that Migration Board will send him back home completely forever

simple

Major Ratslayer
I applied for divorce from my husband last year, and today I hear from the district court that he has emailed them and said he wants to get divorced. He refused to sign our divorce papers last year. But now I can say that I am happily free from this rat. I have one more thing that i will belive that Migration Board will send him back home completely forever
Thats good news ,,,lets hope he gets sent back and totally away from you ,,Congratulations @Sandra ,its been hard fo you ,,but you survived xxx

Poppy

Major Ratslayer
The rat I was involved with lied that I was divorced. He had a wife and 3 year old daughter. When I found out, I managed to understand what kind of man he was. He changed his name on FB and put a picture of him with the poor child, pretending to be the best father in the world and his wife doesn't even imagine that he uses the child to profit and do sentimental blackmail for his victimized girlfriends.
Yeah, they often display on FB many pictures of their kid(s) to manipulate their victims.

Candyshop

Junior Rat Expert
So how does it work? If he doesn’t sign papers you must stay married with him? Or is there some time that must pass since you filed the papers and you would eventually get the divorce if there is no feedback from him.

Sandra

Major Ratslayer
So how does it work? If he doesn’t sign papers you must stay married with him? Or is there some time that must pass since you filed the papers and you would eventually get the divorce if there is no feedback from him.
I applied for divorce last year,and it costs 90 euros here. He did not want to sign the papers, so I sent the papers to the District Court, then they sent the papers to him and he had 2 weeks to respond to these papers. But he called and said he did not want to sign the papers. so I had to wait 6 months before I got my divorce, so I had to send in new papers that I wanted to divorce, so they contacted him with a letter that I wanted to divorce, and then he wrote an email to the district court then he accept divorce because it does not mattered if he hadn't answered because I'd still got a divorce. and now my divorce papers are with the judge, and he just has to accept that I want to divorce. But it takes about 6 to 7 months when you get divorced.

simple

Major Ratslayer
I applied for divorce last year,and it costs 90 euros here. He did not want to sign the papers, so I sent the papers to the District Court, then they sent the papers to him and he had 2 weeks to respond to these papers. But he called and said he did not want to sign the papers. so I had to wait 6 months before I got my divorce, so I had to send in new papers that I wanted to divorce, so they contacted him with a letter that I wanted to divorce, and then he wrote an email to the district court then he accept divorce because it does not mattered if he hadn't answered because I'd still got a divorce. and now my divorce papers are with the judge, and he just has to accept that I want to divorce. But it takes about 6 to 7 months when you get divorced.
Better to wait 6 months ,then to be with a rat ,,

Livia

Junior Rat Expert
Sandra, congrats on ur divorce & be free. But i'm little bit confused about ur story. When ur ex came to Sweden, it was on temporary visa or permanent one?

Sandra

Major Ratslayer
Sandra, congrats on ur divorce & be free. But i'm little bit confused about ur story. When ur ex came to Sweden, it was on temporary visa or permanent one?
Thanks, he got a temporary residence permit, but I contacted the Migration Board last year in May and stopped his paper. But the Migration Board has not made a decision yet, and it is more than 1 year ago.

Lisette76

Junior Rat Expert
I saw your post about him trying to come to Denmark.
Dont worry, the immigration rules here are nothing close to be as liberal as in Sweden, it's almost impossible to get a spousal visa and if he gets it, he'll need to stay married for 8 yrs. to apply for a permanent resident permit;)
Getting a workpermit is also impossible unless he can find an employer who wants to pay 425.000 kr (57.000 Eur) annually, which so far only happend to 2 people.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
I saw your post about him trying to come to Denmark.
Dont worry, the immigration rules here are nothing close to be as liberal as in Sweden, it's almost impossible to get a spousal visa and if he gets it, he'll need to stay married for 8 yrs. to apply for a permanent resident permit;)
Getting a workpermit is also impossible unless he can find an employer who wants to pay 425.000 kr (57.000 Eur) annually, which so far only happend to 2 people.
God bless Denmark !