Judithlyn

Senior Rat Expert
This guys are full of brown substance inside, outside they think the are nice.
They are con artists, liars, cheaters, the scum of this planet but it is THEIR choice! IF you are older, have kids, NEVER trust any Tunisian! It’s a con artist game, totally approved and accepted on Tunisian land and by their government, but illegal in the rest of the world! NEVER send money, presents, NEVER go there, NOTHING! You are being used and ALL of them, including parents are making fun of you behind your back! My God, there are thousands of us nice kind decent human beings who felt sympathy for their deprived lives. They ALL used and abused us for everything they could get! Please spare yourselves and your finances, DELETE these psychopaths! They are soooooo charming! It is fake! Either wake up, delete, or get burned and suffer like many of us did! It’s a fact! If a 30 year old in your country won’t pay you any attention, I can promise NO Tunisian is doing it except for the financial gains to him, his promised bride, and his evil family! It’s called Bezness! Wake up! Don’t be stupid!!!!

Judithlyn

Senior Rat Expert
P
Well he has a a lot stacked against him, among them abuse, abandonment and obvious intentions of acquiring a visa. His chances look slim.
PLEASE tell your country’s Immigration, Customs, Interpol that men from Tunisia ate only out for visas when dating or marrying ANY woman who is older and/or has kids! Those 2 things are NOT acceptable in Tunisia! His sweet charming bullshit is for a visa or for cash/gifts! Save your money! Delete andBllck them! They ARE mentally ill psychopath! You are in danger with these guys alone! Willing to risk your life or your kids innocence for these beasts? Think about it!!! None of us are making anything up! Your guy is not different! She DOES matter!! Hahaha...That’s what they AND their families are doing behind your back! Laughing at your stupidity...still wanting a Tunisian, you German? Hahahaha....Hhhhhh.....Stupid! Wake up and get real!!!!

Wannahelpu

[QUOTE = "Sandra, post: 314221, membro: 36702"]
Obrigado. Aprendo minha lição, nunca mais um cara tunisino. Os idiotas.
[/CITAR]
Guys from MENA: Avoid love relationship with these men!!!!!!

Wannahelpu

[QUOTE = "Chutney de manga, post: 314474, membro: 30159"]
Acho que estamos fazendo um ótimo trabalho ... todos nós ..... trabalho em equipe :amor:
[/CITAR]
thank god i found you friends!

Wannahelpu

Anchor babies. I’m afraid they create these babies with frequency. They create a baby because they can then play the Human Rights card: The right to a family life.

They do not want these children, but they will act like father of the year until the permanent papers are handed over, then said child is no longer needed....until they become an adult and can be used as a financial aid.

They truly are the most vile creatures on earth :Evil:
The rat I was involved with lied that I was divorced. He had a wife and 3 year old daughter. When I found out, I managed to understand what kind of man he was. He changed his name on FB and put a picture of him with the poor child, pretending to be the best father in the world and his wife doesn't even imagine that he uses the child to profit and do sentimental blackmail for his victimized girlfriends.