Sandra

Major Ratslayer
The best thing about being free from rat is that you can swim the way you want, without your husband asking you to wear a t-shirt. I wanted go to swim with a bikini. But when he came to Sweden and we were going to swim I wanted to swim in a bikini, but then he refused to come with me.

Sandra

Major Ratslayer
I saw your post about him trying to come to Denmark.
Dont worry, the immigration rules here are nothing close to be as liberal as in Sweden, it's almost impossible to get a spousal visa and if he gets it, he'll need to stay married for 8 yrs. to apply for a permanent resident permit;)
Getting a workpermit is also impossible unless he can find an employer who wants to pay 425.000 kr (57.000 Eur) annually, which so far only happend to 2 people.
Good news..I wish Sweden was the same like Denmark

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
I applied for divorce last year,and it costs 90 euros here. He did not want to sign the papers, so I sent the papers to the District Court, then they sent the papers to him and he had 2 weeks to respond to these papers. But he called and said he did not want to sign the papers. so I had to wait 6 months before I got my divorce, so I had to send in new papers that I wanted to divorce, so they contacted him with a letter that I wanted to divorce, and then he wrote an email to the district court then he accept divorce because it does not mattered if he hadn't answered because I'd still got a divorce. and now my divorce papers are with the judge, and he just has to accept that I want to divorce. But it takes about 6 to 7 months when you get divorced.
@astar please read this post. XX