Keyboard player - Tunis. Houssem Ktari/Màrc Clovinc/YuRii/Houssem Aziz/Husùm Furùk plus other names.

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Sillygirl55, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Sillygirl55

Sillygirl55 Well-Known Member

Hi, I am new on here, I am trying to prove to a friend that her Tunisian boyfriend is using her, the problem is, she loves him and is struggling to accept what we are all telling her. This man has cost her everything, her marriage, her children, her family, her home, and her fun filled, life loving personality. She has lost over four stone in weight and looks ill. He has reduced her to nothing, but she has no faith left in herself and has given up on life and can now see no future except with him because there is nothing left. In her heart, she knows he is using her, though at the beginning, we all believed he genuinely loved her. He physically assaults her, verbally abuses her and controls her. She is a mess and we don't know how to help her. She mostly lives over there with him. His family support her financially because they know she has nothing. He is absolutely obsessed with coming to England, but her ex has prevented this from happening by reporting him to every authority you can imagine after he sent death threats to her children and friends. He has three failed illegal attempts to get here under his belt, he has been deported each time. He will not accept that she can not legally get him here and we are all at the end of our tethers. Does anybody on here know anything about him? His name is Houssem (not sure of surname) but he has alias names, one being Màrc Clovinc on FB, in which his profile pic features my friend. He claims his mother is Russian, but we all have doubts. He got outed on a Russian site called VK after trying to use Russian girls for visas. She says he never asks for money or gifts, but is this true? He plays the keyboard and speaks English, French and Russian, as well as Arabic. I do not know how to put pictures on here, but I can access many. How do we get my friend away from this animal when she is now so defeated, she would rather have this than nothing? She has just returned from Tunisia with a probably broken foot and other bruises, we are worried sick because he has physically assaulted her since late last year and doubt her story of a fall on the beach. Please help me help my friend.

Big Bang Theory, FoolInLove and magic like this.
  2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

1014082_446218145524650_600912013_n.jpg

FoolInLove likes this.
  3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Welcome :) since she knows all the bad stuff he did, how can she be convinced :confused: even death threats to her children and friends did not make her see what a horrible person he is :eek:

She came back on Wednesday and still don´t know if her foot is broken.
    Don´t she know how dangerous it is, not to get the foot looked at

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
    Amira likes this.
  4. Sillygirl55

She knows he is a horrible person, but he sweet talks her round and we are all so frustrated. She has just given up on life and can't see another way forward now. He has reduced her to nothing and she feels worthless. She believes him when he says he does not mean the threats to her children, that he made them in anger. She says she will go to him because there is nothing else. Oh, the frustration, she has so much to offer and can't see it! I have made it my own priority to get her foot looked at tomorrow. Yes, that picture is him.

5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

His family support her financially - or was that a typo ;)

ijs and magic like this.
  6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

7. Sillygirl55

No, they really do. She has nothing left, they give her everything she needs, including cigarettes, transport, food, toiletries. I have read so much stuff on this site now to try to understand her situation, so his family supporting her as they do makes little sense to me. He is bad and she knows this, but she doesn't know how to go forward with her life.

8. Sillygirl55

That is him. Is that a Facebook post?

9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

They do it because they think, like him, that she will get him a visa

Not fb, please click on the link in post #6

I think this is him too :

https://www.tap-trip.com/countries/tn/posts/478599

10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

11. Sillygirl55

Those photos are all him. I am so angry, my friend will be seeing all these pictures. Can I ask, are my personal details available for viewing by any member or are they private?

12. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Personal details are private. I can only see that you are female and your age ;)

Sillygirl55 likes this.
  14. Sillygirl55

Can I ask, how do you know this is definitely him, I viewed the profile and am not able to see anything. I need to go to her with visual proof of everything. She is full of doubt and no longer has trust in anybody.

15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

on Google :

Profils Marc Clovin | Facebook

https://fr-fr.facebook.com/public/Marc-Clovin
    Afficher les profils de personnes nommées Marc Clovin sur Facebook. ... Màrc Clovinc (Zombie) ... Singer and Piano Player, à Hotel Ramada Plaza *****.

Perhaps she recognizes him ;)

180834_146964792030648_6525198_n.jpg

FoolInLove likes this.
  16. Sillygirl55

I cannot believe all this. Thank you for this excellent detective work. I only wish I knew his real surname to give you. It looks like he is willing to use anyone from anywhere to get out of Tunisia. These people are disturbed in the heads, how are they consciously able to treat good people this way. Please, even though this will hurt her, please keep posting any proof you find. Her short term hurt will be worth it for her long term happiness. I just wish we were able to stop her from keep returning to this animal.

FoolInLove, magic and Heidi like this.
  17. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

18. joon

joon Well-Known Member

19. Sillygirl55

Oh my gosh!! I cannot believe the depth of his betrayal. I have managed to get his full name from her ex husband. His full real name is Houssem Ktari. If you can find anything else, I would be eternally grateful. I am shocked at how much you are finding. Yes, he certainly does seem to get around! I can not describe my current fury, he has ruined my friend.

20. Sillygirl55

Her ex husband says he has another Facebook account called Yu Rii or something and a Twitter account called Houssem Faruk. The shit just keeps on coming!

magic likes this.
  21. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I wish you luck, even so I think you don´t have a chance. The rat was able to explain and excuse the death threats he made to her own children, which even the authorities took serious....

Picture deleted since wrong guy ;)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  22. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

ijs and FoolInLove like this.
  23. joon

joon Well-Known Member

hahaha.. This guy is a real piece of work. They all have 10 different names on social media, I guess each name represents a personality.

AmberHeart likes this.
  24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

ijs and FoolInLove like this.
  25. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Is that him too :confused:

Picture deleted since wrong guy ;)