Keyboard player - Tunis. Houssem Ktari/Màrc Clovinc/YuRii/Houssem Aziz/Husùm Furùk plus other names.

A

AmberHeart

Canadian_N8tive

Junior Rat Expert
Bet he didn’t tell her that it was illegal in his country for an unmarried woman to be with an unmarried Tunisian man. Hmmm. Bet she isn’t even aware that if she gets caught she could be thrown in jail for soliciting sex. Houseem Ktari didn’t tell her that lil tidbit. Since she likes the paparazzi so much, maybe I should call the Tunisian police and tell them. Make them famous. Or call Canadian Native’s Rat from the BAT team. Hehe. :p But see, I’m not that much of a rebel, because I know the heartache that awaits this woman. ;)
I think that we have established that he’s not in the BAT police as he made himself out to be lmao

M

Mango Chutney

Oh... then now I'm curious too! :p
Be curious no more...I know who poor Minnie is...she's a woman from Canada that he tried to fish...perhaps successfully...who knows :rolleyes:

If the peasant rat has paid for anything for his new visa victim, he's got his money from somewhere...and it ain't from playing a keyboard....my guess is foreign women online using Western Union :thumbsup:

Were I his deluded victim....I would perhaps question why he has all these foreign women on his FB :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 32724

Be curious no more...I know who poor Minnie is...she's a woman from Canada that he tried to fish...perhaps successfully...who knows :rolleyes:

If the peasant rat has paid for anything for his new visa victim, he's got his money from somewhere...and it ain't from playing a keyboard....my guess is foreign women online using Western Union :thumbsup:

Were I his deluded victim....I would perhaps question why he has all these foreign women on his FB :thumbsup:
Good LORD! What a busy little fucker! You'd think he'd quit trying at this point since he's been turned into Interpol. I mean... he knows this right? He's not going to be able to get anywhere...PERIOD! He's been flagged! He needs to accept the fact that he will be stuck in his hellhole with his fucking piano until he dies!
You don't get to abuse a woman and then skip all over the continents fancy free! He fucked with the wrong woman @Mango Chutney !!

Please excuse my French... this guy just enrages me!

M

Mango Chutney

Good LORD! What a busy little fucker! You'd think he'd quit trying at this point since he's been turned into Interpol. I mean... he knows this right? He's not going to be able to get anywhere...PERIOD! He's been flagged! He needs to accept the fact that he will be stuck in his hellhole with his fucking piano until he dies!
You don't get to abuse a woman and then skip all over the continents fancy free! He fucked with the wrong woman @Mango Chutney !!

Please excuse my French... this guy just enrages me!
Yes, he knows....I told him all this before I left him. He went apeshit when he discovered the HO were involved, he wanted me to get an immigration lawyer (at my freakin expense!).....and fight the British Government!!!! WTF?? :D

He was led to believe it was the father of my children taking this action against him, he did not know I was aware of his death threats to my boys, I had to act innocent and angry with the boys dad for my own safety....I convinced him there was a spy app on my phone :D

It was only once I started writing here in detail that I openly confessed my involvement in reporting him....I was literally shafting him right under his nose....but I had to hide it until that final flight outta hell :thumbsup:

Don’t worry about your French....he enrages many folk....except Amiga stage victims with pink specs on :thumbsup:

I can’t help but wonder if she is as shocked at his little willy as I was when I first saw it :D
I honestly assumed it wasn’t completely up yet.....but it was! :eek:

I don’t know how her child was born, but my four were all c-sections, so I’m nice and tight....but I couldn’t feel anything really....

Anyway, apologies for lowering the tone, it’s just something that’s given me a much needed giggle :p

M

Mango Chutney

And if ever he is in any doubt of my betrayal of him, he can look at this screenshot. Trophy girl is my name in the kids dads WhatsApp....Houssem will recognise my own WhatsApp photo....well, this is a screenshot of the messages I sent their father, he screenshot them on his own phone as proof for the authorities, hence my name and pic at the top :thumbsup:

50FE8F21-E726-4695-9087-AE242F4EDA65.jpeg

D

Deleted member 32724

Yes, he knows....I told him all this before I left him. He went apeshit when he discovered the HO were involved, he wanted me to get an immigration lawyer (at my freakin expense!).....and fight the British Government!!!! WTF?? :D

He was led to believe it was the father of my children taking this action against him, he did not know I was aware of his death threats to my boys, I had to act innocent and angry with the boys dad for my own safety....I convinced him there was a spy app on my phone :D

It was only once I started writing here in detail that I openly confessed my involvement in reporting him....I was literally shafting him right under his nose....but I had to hide it until that final flight outta hell :thumbsup:

Don’t worry about your French....he enrages many folk....except Amiga stage victims with pink specs on :thumbsup:

I can’t help but wonder if she is as shocked at his little willy as I was when I first saw it :D
I honestly assumed it wasn’t completely up yet.....but it was! :eek:

I don’t know how her child was born, but my four were all c-sections, so I’m nice and tight....but I couldn’t feel anything really....

Anyway, apologies for lowering the tone, it’s just something that’s given me a much needed giggle :p
He has absolutely NOTHING going for him! He doesn't even have a Dick to please a woman!!
Piece of Shite! He's so stupid that he *still* believes he can fish another woman and move out of Tunisia. What a HUGE idiot!

D

Deleted member 32724

If this new lady is reading please understand: This DOOFUS will never be able to come to United States. He has physically abused women and has tried illegal entry into too many places. North Carolina does NOT want or need this menace to society to come anywhere near our shores! INS and ICE has flagged him. He WILL NOT be able to come here. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. A K1 will NOT work. Move on sister.

M

Mango Chutney

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. A K1 will NOT work. Move on sister.
What is AK1? :confused:
An American immigration type thingy?

She won’t need to move on, there is absolutely no way he will keep her once he realises he’s been shagging her for no reason, she can’t get him a visa.

As I’ve said before, his only hope of purchasing his fake virgin Tunisian bride, is scamming online for cash, but once he has a bee in his bonnet, it becomes an obsession, he doesn’t give up...so he will keep selling his micro zib for a visa, solely to prove us all wrong.

If this victim is not sending him volumes of cash for those fake dead relatives, fake family illnesses, fake military release, fake rent and house bills, fake jail term release, fake ‘my phone is broken’ incidents, fake operations blah de blah, he does not need to keep her....he can get plenty of sex on his own doorstep from the Tunisian ‘virgins’ and Tunisian men..so without money, this victim will serve no purpose :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mango Chutney

Proud of you Mango :love::love::love::love::love:
Thanks, chick :love:

Nobody....not NOBODY, terrifies my kids and gets away with it :Evil:

I forgave him time and again for his assaults on me, for his other online victims, for his lies etc...but he dragged my little men into his filthy, pointless existence, and that’s when my inner flame that he had dampened reignited....that was when war started...that was when my pink specs well and truly fell off.

He should know....never mess with a mamas cubs....she won’t take it very well, she will finally take action....and she’s damn well got proof of everything :thumbsup:

You messed with the wrong mama bear, Houssem....you knew how much I love my boys and how protective I am of them after my own childhood, you knew how obsessive I was with my camera, you knew I kept stuff for sentimental reasons....there ain’t nothing I ain’t got :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 32724

TE="Mango Chutney, post: 298962, member: 30159"]What is AK1? :confused:
An American immigration type thingy?

She won’t need to move on, there is absolutely no way he will keep her once he realises he’s been shagging her for no reason, she can’t get him a visa.

As I’ve said before, his only hope of purchasing his fake virgin Tunisian bride, is scamming online for cash, but once he has a bee in his bonnet, it becomes an obsession, he doesn’t give up...so he will keep selling his micro zib for a visa, solely to prove us all wrong.

If this victim is not sending him volumes of cash for those fake dead relatives, fake family illnesses, fake military release, fake rent and house bills, fake jail term release, fake ‘my phone is broken’ incidents, fake operations blah de blah, he does not need to keep her....he can get plenty of sex on his own doorstep from the Tunisian ‘virgins’ and Tunisian men..so without money, this victim will serve no purpose :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]
A "K1" is the marriage visa. The United States allow someone to come here with the K1 visa with the intention that they will be married within 90 days. Then they can apply for a green card and then of course residency. It takes ALOT of money and ALOT of time. It is not an easy process.
In small dicks case, I doubt he'll even be able to board a plane!! :p

Mystery

Inactive
This message is for your rat mango.
I have a boat in hammemet harbour it's waiting for you till 6pm tomorrow be there I have someone waiting for you.
It will cost you though so don't come with no money. It sails at 10pm. You don't have to bring anything just the money. 2k will be enough.

Forgot bring a jacket your going to need it when you get thrown overboard it's rather cold at night. :D:eek:
Your fat cow is not invited :p

D

Deleted member 34774

[/QUOTE]
A "K1" is the marriage visa. The United States allow someone to come here with the K1 visa with the intention that they will be married within 90 days. Then they can apply for a green card and then of course residency. It takes ALOT of money and ALOT of time. It is not an easy process.
In small dicks case, I doubt he'll even be able to board a plane!! :p[/QUOTE]

She’d be a fool to expose innocent ppl to this creep. Let’s see here, he is:

A pedophile
Stalker
Abusive
Homicidal
Bi-sexual
Crazy
Broke
Narcissistic
Schizophrenic
Bipolar
Poor hygiene
Rat
Scammer
Fraud
Mamas boy

What’s sad, there is 100% proof that he is all those things. Come Monday morning the immigration office in her state will be notified. In order to get a K1 or Green Card, an interview has to be conducted. I’d like to be a fly on that wall when the immigration officer bring up Mango, and all the other foreigners. :cool:

D

Deleted member 32724

This message is for your rat mango.
I have a boat in hammemet harbour it's waiting for you till 6pm tomorrow be there I have someone waiting for you.
It will cost you though so don't come with no money. It sails at 10pm. You don't have to bring anything just the money. 2k will be enough.

Forgot bring a jacket your going to need it when you get thrown overboard it's rather cold at night. :D:eek:
Your fat cow is not invited :p
Make sure you have heavy bricks and a strong rope!

D

Deleted member 32724

In small dicks case, I doubt he'll even be able to board a plane!! :p[/QUOTE]

She’d be a fool to expose innocent ppl to this creep. Let’s see here, he is:

A pedophile
Stalker
Abusive
Homicidal
Bi-sexual
Crazy
Broke
Narcissistic
Schizophrenic
Bipolar
Poor hygiene
Rat
Scammer
Fraud
Mamas boy

What’s sad, there is 100% proof that he is all those things. Come Monday morning the immigration office in her state will be notified. In order to get a K1 or Green Card, an interview has to be conducted. I’d like to be a fly on that wall when the immigration officer bring up Mango, and all the other foreigners. :cool:[/QUOTE]

LOL! I'd love to hear it too! I can just hear INS right now " We are sorry to inform you that "Marc" is not allowed to enter the United States due to the fact that he's a HUGE loser. APPLICATION DENIED!" LOL! :p

M

Mango Chutney

Last edited by a moderator: