Keyboard player - Tunis. Houssem Ktari/Màrc Clovinc/YuRii/Houssem Aziz/Husùm Furùk plus other names.

D

Deleted member 29280

I don’t know what I can say that hasn’t already been said.

Houssem for what you have done to Mango And her children I wish you a slow, painful death. But that would be too good for you. I wish you an eternity in hell but I doubt Satan would want you.
When I see your picture I want to throw up. Looking at you and reading about what you have done fills me with a rage I have rarely felt before. . You are not human Houssem. You deserve nothing

M

Mango Chutney

You don’t need to, chick.....I know :love:
You’ve been there for me right from day one in pm....we are so close....so I know you are there, your anger, your shock over him, your support for me....it’s all there :)
This is a big pain for everyone to know, that this man has not been arrested for his crimes. The fact he is a free man is very violating for everyone.
What could I do though, other than what I have done with proper authorities elsewhere? :(

As we all know, the Tunisian law force is corrupt, they’d have done nothing to help me....they’d have patted him on the back for correctly disciplining his woman.
As a woman, they would not have helped me....as a Western woman, my chances of them helping me were even less, they’d have deemed me a whore, living with this freak out of wedlock, I did not know it was illegal...and they’d probably have imprisoned me, not him.

The one time I did try to go to the Tunisian police, after he stole my wallet, bank cards, passport and all the batteries and sims from my devices, so I couldn’t get away, nor seek help from my people, his parents stopped me going.

Tunisia turns a blind eye to domestic violence, because although the law of the land has since changed and prohibited it, it was not that way then, and even now, the law of the land is not followed, the cultural laws of Islam dominate.

If I thought for one moment I could find an honest Tunisian lawyer (ha!) and take legal action against this creature IN Tunisia, I’d go there now....but we all know this will never happen...the law and government are, and always will be, corrupt right to the core.....daddy rat would pay bribe money to get him off the hook.

These rats are protected by their location, and they know this, Tunisia does not even have any harassment laws. However, if he leaves Tunisia....;)
I suspect It meets the brown eye :D
Ewwwwww, hahahaha!!! :D
I think the same :thumbsup:

M

Mango Chutney

Ha, another little something I found in my stored stuff.....I suspect the reply I’d receive now would be a little different to whatever the reply was you sent back then :D

797EC552-BD40-497C-BC40-83337FDA4612.jpeg

You chose the wrong victim, Houssem....you chose a warrior...I fight back, I use the law to help me....I am not the woman I was before :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 32724

You don’t need to, chick.....I know :love:
You’ve been there for me right from day one in pm....we are so close....so I know you are there, your anger, your shock over him, your support for me....it’s all there :)

What could I do though, other than what I have done with proper authorities elsewhere? :(

As we all know, the Tunisian law force is corrupt, they’d have done nothing to help me....they’d have patted him on the back for correctly disciplining his woman.
As a woman, they would not have helped me....as a Western woman, my chances of them helping me were even less, they’d have deemed me a whore, living with this freak out of wedlock, I did not know it was illegal...and they’d probably have imprisoned me, not him.

The one time I did try to go to the Tunisian police, after he stole my wallet, bank cards, passport and all the batteries and sims from my devices, so I couldn’t get away, nor seek help from my people, his parents stopped me going.

Tunisia turns a blind eye to domestic violence, because although the law of the land has since changed and prohibited it, it was not that way then, and even now, the law of the land is not followed, the cultural laws of Islam dominate.

If I thought for one moment I could find an honest Tunisian lawyer (ha!) and take legal action against this creature IN Tunisia, I’d go there now....but we all know this will never happen...the law and government are, and always will be, corrupt right to the core.....daddy rat would pay bribe money to get him off the hook.

These rats are protected by their location, and they know this, Tunisia does not even have any harassment laws. However, if he leaves Tunisia....;)

Ewwwwww, hahahaha!!! :D
I think the same :thumbsup:
Just by reliving your story and putting it up for others to see is extremely brave Mango!
Turning him in to Interpol and other officials is also so very brave! You are doing exactly what needs to be done. I applaud you and your strength!

J

jennyelle

Houssem for what you have done to Mango And her children I wish you a slow, painful death. But that would be too good for you. I wish you an eternity in hell but I doubt Satan would want you.
When I see your picture I want to throw up. Looking at you and reading about what you have done fills me with a rage I have rarely felt before. . You are not human Houssem. You deserve nothing
dirty nasty man makes me sick ....:sick: lets hope the new one who smiles with him wakes up soon and hears what mango is saying ....

M

Mango Chutney

This is on another thread, Houssem....but I’m copying and pasting it here....your victim needs as much stuff as possible in one place, as the forum is initially confusing to navigate.

I wrote it on July 1st 2018.....it took me two years from leaving you to find the strength to post it...and there is still stuff I didn’t put in....because I felt ashamed of myself for being so weak.

Heidi knows, my counsellor knows....but I didn’t ever tell anybody else.....not even my man.
I was the victim, yet it was I left feeling ashamed....the human head is a very confusing thing.

So here it is, the first time you ever assaulted me. It was over tea bags, remember? Freakin tea bags!!
Your anger over my confronting you days earlier over the Russian girls, it stewed for days....and led to this:

“The first time Houssem beat me up, it was over Yorkshire Tea bags.

A few days prior to that, I had confronted him (face to face) over what I had found on his phone and made it clear again, in no uncertain terms, that I would never marry him, nor get him a visa. He was still stewing over my words of that day....and then lost the plot over my English tea bags.
I have never been so frightened in my life.....prior to this, he had been almost perfect.

After he started assaulting me in the bedroom, I told him I wanted out of the relationship and I ran outside in the pitch black with a blanket (it was November), I found the darkest corner and hid there with my blanket over my head. He found me, he started hurting me more, kicking me, pulling me and shouting at me, I was crying, begging him to stop....he was pulling clumps of my hair out at the roots. He suddenly stopped, told me I was not to move and walked off.
I walked around the corner of the house, I hid in dirt and stagnant water underneath the concrete stairs to the roof. I could hear all this crashing and banging in the house, he was still shouting, but at himself now.

About ten minutes later, he came back out, I was shaking, could barely breathe, couldn't blink, couldn't make a sound....I heard that bastards feet as he approached the stairs with a torch....I cannot describe my fear.
He found me. He was kicking me whilst I was curled in a ball on the floor, he was pulling me across a concrete floor by my hair, he was shouting at me the entire time, continuously, like he couldn't stop: "Get up, fucking get up, get up"....he was manic, his face was terrifying. He got hold of my left wrist and was dragging me by it...the bruising was horrific, it was dislocated. I was still crying and begging him to stop.

He suddenly went really calm, stopped shouting and let go of me. In a completely normal, laughing voice, he said to me "Why are you hiding under there, get up, it's dirty, you will get ill, I can't believe you are frightened of me"....I'm sure you can appreciate I was even more scared now.
He said "Come inside, come inside the house....I've got something to show you".
I walked inside, I still couldn't breathe, speak or blink, he led me by the elbow into the bedroom, where he showed me his handiwork.

All my stuff was tipped out on the bed and floor, he'd broken all my duty free cigarettes and scattered them across the entire room, my tea bags were ripped to pieces (except the ones I'd hidden) and tea leaves were everywhere, all the silly little gifts I'd bought him were smashed, T-shirts cut to shreds, my perfumes, shampoos etc poured out.
Before leaving the room, he calmly said "Do you like it? It looks good ain't it? I hope you feel proud for what you made me do. It's your fault...and don't bother looking for your phone, wallet or passport, they are safe". He left and shut the door.

I sat on the floor in shock, picked up a broken cigarette and started to smoke it. I could feel my first panic attack since childhood coming on....and I didn't have a paper bag. I literally didn't move for maybe twenty minutes, just chainsmoked broken cigarettes.

He came back in and started talking to me like normal about cleaning up the big mess. My body had given up on me, I felt so physically heavy, I couldn't walk, so I crawled outta that room on my hands and knees (with a dislocated wrist), crawled up the stairs to the roof and stayed there. He came up...my panic attack was in full throttle by this point. He didn't know what to do, kept trying to touch me, which was worse.

In the end, he got his brother, Raghed, who sat on the roof with me for hours, he wrapped blankets around me, talked to me, went apeshit at Houssem if he tried to come up. He slowly calmed me and got me breathing properly again, my shaking stopped.
I was too frightened to go inside, was still in a bit of shock....so of all things, he went and got me a cup of English tea for comfort....of course, the irony of this gesture made me giggle, so he joined in....even though he had no idea why the cup of tea was funny.

This time, I won't delete this comment, I've tried to write it before and deleted, I couldn't cope....but that was before counselling. There is still one part of that particular incident that I still just can't tell.”

I will add the rest now. It’s still hard, I still feel deep shame, but it needs to be here, it’s part of my spring clean....I want it out of my head.

My body was so weak, I felt so heavy, physically heavy, i was in shock...I could not physically support my own body weight....and I’d already lost weight by then.

When I crawled up the stairs to the roof, I w et myself, Houssem. I was so terrified, I was broken....I w et myself.
Me, a grown woman....that’s what happened to me. You did that to me. You frightened me so much, I did that.

I sat on that roof in the darkest corner, covered in my own urine. I was gently singing a hymn to myself, I was rocking backwards and forwards...I think I’d gone a little crazy.
You had taken me back mentally to my childhood.
So there I was, soaked my own urine, singing a hymn from my primary school days.

“I danced in the morning when the world was begun, and I danced in the moon and the stars and the sun....
I came down from heaven and I danced on the earth, at Bethlehem I had my birth....
Dance then, wherever you may be, I am the Lord of the dance said he, and I’ll lead you all, wherever you may be, and I’ll lead you all in the dance said He”.

Those are the lyrics, I know them off by heart....it was my favourite hymn at school, when I was a little girl.

I was happy, I laughed always, I sang, I danced (both rather badly), but always beaming from ear to ear.
I loved life, I laughed with LIFE!
I was your sunshine, your gift from the sky, you told me I brought light, laughter and happy into your home, that the house was empty when I was not there ....but you took all that from me, you reduced me to nothing.
If anybody else had seen me on that roof, I think I’d have been sectioned that night.

Not ever again, Houssem....never again. I am strong now. I will be the winner here.
Actually, I am already the winner....I was the winner from the day I walked out of your evil existence....and left you there rotting.....

You’d been so nice to me, treated me like a queen, you heated my towels, nursed me etc....who could guess what would happen one year later, when the mask slipped and left your narcissistic/psychotic face completely exposed?

May you burn in hells fire for eternity for your sins. You are not a man.

J

jennyelle

This is on another thread, Houssem....but I’m copying and pasting it here....your victim needs as much stuff as possible in one place, as the forum is initially confusing to navigate.

I wrote it on July 1st 2018.....it took me two years from leaving you to find the strength to post it...and there is still stuff I didn’t put in....because I felt ashamed of myself for being so weak.

Heidi knows, my counsellor knows....but I didn’t ever tell anybody else.....not even my man.
I was the victim, yet it was I left feeling ashamed....the human head is a very confusing thing.

So here it is, the first time you ever assaulted me. It was over tea bags, remember? Freakin tea bags!!
Your anger over my confronting you days earlier over the Russian girls, it stewed for days....and led to this:

“The first time Houssem beat me up, it was over Yorkshire Tea bags.

A few days prior to that, I had confronted him (face to face) over what I had found on his phone and made it clear again, in no uncertain terms, that I would never marry him, nor get him a visa. He was still stewing over my words of that day....and then lost the plot over my English tea bags.
I have never been so frightened in my life.....prior to this, he had been almost perfect.

After he started assaulting me in the bedroom, I told him I wanted out of the relationship and I ran outside in the pitch black with a blanket (it was November), I found the darkest corner and hid there with my blanket over my head. He found me, he started hurting me more, kicking me, pulling me and shouting at me, I was crying, begging him to stop....he was pulling clumps of my hair out at the roots. He suddenly stopped, told me I was not to move and walked off.
I walked around the corner of the house, I hid in dirt and stagnant water underneath the concrete stairs to the roof. I could hear all this crashing and banging in the house, he was still shouting, but at himself now.

About ten minutes later, he came back out, I was shaking, could barely breathe, couldn't blink, couldn't make a sound....I heard that bastards feet as he approached the stairs with a torch....I cannot describe my fear.
He found me. He was kicking me whilst I was curled in a ball on the floor, he was pulling me across a concrete floor by my hair, he was shouting at me the entire time, continuously, like he couldn't stop: "Get up, fucking get up, get up"....he was manic, his face was terrifying. He got hold of my left wrist and was dragging me by it...the bruising was horrific, it was dislocated. I was still crying and begging him to stop.

He suddenly went really calm, stopped shouting and let go of me. In a completely normal, laughing voice, he said to me "Why are you hiding under there, get up, it's dirty, you will get ill, I can't believe you are frightened of me"....I'm sure you can appreciate I was even more scared now.
He said "Come inside, come inside the house....I've got something to show you".
I walked inside, I still couldn't breathe, speak or blink, he led me by the elbow into the bedroom, where he showed me his handiwork.

All my stuff was tipped out on the bed and floor, he'd broken all my duty free cigarettes and scattered them across the entire room, my tea bags were ripped to pieces (except the ones I'd hidden) and tea leaves were everywhere, all the silly little gifts I'd bought him were smashed, T-shirts cut to shreds, my perfumes, shampoos etc poured out.
Before leaving the room, he calmly said "Do you like it? It looks good ain't it? I hope you feel proud for what you made me do. It's your fault...and don't bother looking for your phone, wallet or passport, they are safe". He left and shut the door.

I sat on the floor in shock, picked up a broken cigarette and started to smoke it. I could feel my first panic attack since childhood coming on....and I didn't have a paper bag. I literally didn't move for maybe twenty minutes, just chainsmoked broken cigarettes.

He came back in and started talking to me like normal about cleaning up the big mess. My body had given up on me, I felt so physically heavy, I couldn't walk, so I crawled outta that room on my hands and knees (with a dislocated wrist), crawled up the stairs to the roof and stayed there. He came up...my panic attack was in full throttle by this point. He didn't know what to do, kept trying to touch me, which was worse.

In the end, he got his brother, Raghed, who sat on the roof with me for hours, he wrapped blankets around me, talked to me, went apeshit at Houssem if he tried to come up. He slowly calmed me and got me breathing properly again, my shaking stopped.
I was too frightened to go inside, was still in a bit of shock....so of all things, he went and got me a cup of English tea for comfort....of course, the irony of this gesture made me giggle, so he joined in....even though he had no idea why the cup of tea was funny.

This time, I won't delete this comment, I've tried to write it before and deleted, I couldn't cope....but that was before counselling. There is still one part of that particular incident that I still just can't tell.”

I will add the rest now. It’s still hard, I still feel deep shame, but it needs to be here, it’s part of my spring clean....I want it out of my head.

My body was so weak, I felt so heavy, physically heavy, i was in shock...I could not physically support my own body weight....and I’d already lost weight by then.

When I crawled up the stairs to the roof, I w et myself, Houssem. I was so terrified, I was broken....I w et myself.
Me, a grown woman....that’s what happened to me. You did that to me. You frightened me so much, I did that.

I sat on that roof in the darkest corner, covered in my own urine. I was gently singing a hymn to myself, I was rocking backwards and forwards...I think I’d gone a little crazy.
You had taken me back mentally to my childhood.
So there I was, soaked my own urine, singing a hymn from my primary school days.

“I danced in the morning when the world was begun, and I danced in the moon and the stars and the sun....
I came down from heaven and I danced on the earth, at Bethlehem I had my birth....
Dance then, wherever you may be, I am the Lord of the dance said he, and I’ll lead you all, wherever you may be, and I’ll lead you all in the dance said He”.

Those are the lyrics, I know them off by heart....it was my favourite hymn at school, when I was a little girl.

I was happy, I laughed always, I sang, I danced (both rather badly), but always beaming from ear to ear.
I loved life, I laughed with LIFE!
I was your sunshine, your gift from the sky, you told me I brought light, laughter and happy into your home, that the house was empty when I was not there ....but you took all that from me, you reduced me to nothing.
If anybody else had seen me on that roof, I think I’d have been sectioned that night.

Not ever again, Houssem....never again. I am strong now. I will be the winner here.
Actually, I am already the winner....I was the winner from the day I walked out of your evil existence....and left you there rotting.....

You’d been so nice to me, treated me like a queen, you heated my towels, nursed me etc....who could guess what would happen one year later, when the mask slipped and left your narcissistic/psychotic face completely exposed?

May you burn in hells fire for eternity for your sins. You are not a man.
Dance then, wherever you may be, I am the Lord of the dance said he, and I’ll lead you all, wherever you may be, and I’ these are mine songs how funny is that ... don't worry he will burn or become another old bitter man aged before his time sat in a coffe shop bragging how he all use these women in his hey day....

A

AmberHeart

How can this governmet be so mediocre to allow this happen? How can they not be the ones giving him a good lesson. How can this stupid governement ask for justice for rats murdered abroad when they allow them commit these crimes against foreigners so easy, so frequently.... shame on you Tunisia. Goverments arround The world should lock doors to you. Everyone should turn the back to you.
Our friend here is one case of thousands that you decide to ignore. Every rat has several victims and you Tunisia government remain quiet like a slut enabler.

M

Mango Chutney

That's what my heart hopes for and I will wait for it very patiently. I just wait.
I wait with you :)

That first assault is still a toughie for me...it’s taken me an extra nine months (on top of when I finally posted it) to complete the story....but I’m so relieved I’ve done it.

There is still more horror stuff to come, but not tonight....I think I can only cope with reliving incidents one at a time :)

So I’ll lighten the thread a little with this pic. It is already on here somewhere....but I want it on his main thread.

Look at this Houssem, do you remember it? :D
The photos in the top and bottom left corners, I took them, made the collage, and literally sent it to you as you were still sat there....messaging your other victims :rolleyes:

EECD3A72-58F2-42C4-A0F9-29624880FA0C.jpeg

The pic of you on the bed....you can see my feet. The pic of you on the beach....my feet are on your lap.
You didn’t care how close I was in proximity to you....you still messaged your other victims :rolleyes:

Your phone, your true love after money, the first thing you look at when you wake up.....saddo :D

You are doing it now, aren’t you? You are messaging your other victims in front of the victim with you, at the coffee shop, on the beach, on the sofa, the bread runs, the rubbish dumping, when she has a shower, on the pirate ship, in the bathroom, in bed beside her, regardless of whether she is awake or asleep....and deleting the evidence from your browsing history, as you did with me.

You will give her your phone, your passwords (on the accounts she knows about), you will say you are faithful to her, online and off....but you are not, you were born a cheat and will die a cheat.
You will clear the evidence from accounts before you let her see.....you want to make her trust you, to secure a visa you ain’t never gonna get :p

I know what you will do, because you did it to me. I discussed it with my counsellor, she explained why you are recreating your history with me, even photos....it all makes sense now :)

You are one weird, f*cked up fella :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mango Chutney

The pic of you on the beach....my feet are on your lap.
Oh, and speaking of the beach.....I see it has not improved any :thumbsup:

This is the reality of the real Tunisia....not the Tunisia they try to fool us with in travel brochures, by only showing plastic tourist areas.

5FD0C7E2-416D-470A-B3AD-2B31BDE576FE.jpeg

Look at that dirty beach.....imagine being dragged down it....scrapes the skin off ya, hips and all....as I learned :thumbsup:

And look at Ezzahra itself :eek:

2494573F-B038-40CB-A0A2-C4BBB2D6697F.jpeg

You people have still not learned about hygiene, have you....still live like pigs in Shite.....yet you think you would fit in our nice countries :rolleyes:

Not only do you still need toilet training, you still need domesticating full stop.

D

Deleted member 29280

Oh, and speaking of the beach.....I see it has not improved any :thumbsup:

This is the reality of the real Tunisia....not the Tunisia they try to fool us with in travel brochures, by only showing plastic tourist areas.

View attachment 56639

Look at that dirty beach.....imagine being dragged down it....scrapes the skin off ya, hips and all....as I learned :thumbsup:

And look at Ezzahra itself :eek:

View attachment 56640

You people have still not learned about hygiene, have you....still live like pigs in Shite.....yet you think you would fit in our nice countries :rolleyes:

Not only do you still need toilet training, you still need domesticating full stop.
Totally disgusting. NO pride

D

Deleted member 32724

@Mango Chutney Your words reach down deep in my heart... I am saddened and disgusted by what you've been through. What a poor excuse for a human being!
I have a question and you don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable.
Were his parents aware of the physical abuse you suffered? I know you've mentioned the brother, but I am curious about mummy and dad?

M

mira

Hi dear @Mango, just read the post you wrote about the assault and I cried. For me it is beyond imagination that some one does that to another human being. This man must be very very very ill mentally. As I said before, you were so lucky to escape him. He would have killed you eventually if you stayed with him. I don’t know if it is a good thing for you to go through all these horrible memories. But you want to warn the victim
so much and with every post you put on here it is more and more clear that she should go the hell away from him. Have you ever considered to write a book about all
this what happened to you? A book would be a very good medium to reach even more audience! And the picture with the quote about the phone being the biggest love made me giggle a bit! Girl, you are so strong that you not only dealt with what happened to you but that you also want to warn his victims. It is really very courageous of you.

Apples

Major Ratslayer
Hi dear @Mango, just read the post you wrote about the assault and I cried. For me it is beyond imagination that some one does that to another human being. This man must be very very very ill mentally. As I said before, you were so lucky to escape him. He would have killed you eventually if you stayed with him. I don’t know if it is a good thing for you to go through all these horrible memories. But you want to warn the victim
so much and with every post you put on here it is more and more clear that she should go the hell away from him. Have you ever considered to write a book about all
this what happened to you? A book would be a very good medium to reach even more audience! And the picture with the quote about the phone being the biggest love made me giggle a bit! Girl, you are so strong that you not only dealt with what happened to you but that you also want to warn his victims. It is really very courageous of you.
Well said @mira .
Mango is a very brave lady.

M

Mango Chutney

@Mango Chutney Your words reach down deep in my heart... I am saddened and disgusted by what you've been through. What a poor excuse for a human being!
I have a question and you don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable.
Were his parents aware of the physical abuse you suffered? I know you've mentioned the brother, but I am curious about mummy and dad?
It’s ok, after the stuff I’m having to put out there, I’m ok answering that.
The answer is that yes, they knew.
For sure, his mother knew more than his father, but they both knew.

One time, after he’d started on me in daytime and I was terrified, I locked (it was a small deadbolt) and barricaded myself in the bedroom. I put the bed in front of the door, and squeezed the chest of drawers between the bed and the wardrobe, I laid on the bed to weigh it down.

He was outside kicking and banging the door, trying to force it open. It was making hell and all noise. His parents were out there shouting at him, trying to stop him, but his strength in those moments of rage was not human, he managed to get the door open enough to get in.

There was space at the other side of the wardrobe, he was able to push that locked and barricaded door with enough strength, that he moved the bed with me on it, the chest of drawers and the wardrobe.

They were trying to stop him. Once he was in, they just disappeared. It was only pushing and shoving me on that day, plus shouting. That was the same day he first stole all my stuff, and they stopped me going to the police station. I ran outside to the garden at the first opportunity, after he’d taken my stuff.....I was pretty scared.

They kept us separated that day. I was out the garden, the freak was in the bedroom. I could hear them desperately trying to reason with him to get my stuff back, but it just wasn’t working. They kept bringing me out coffees and little treat foods that I had no appetite for.

Leopard came home and found me on the front porch crying, he tried to console me and find out what the hell was going on. I told him what had happened, that his parents stopped me going to the police etc and I didn’t know what to do. He went in and tried to help his parents.

I was taken inside to the spare bedroom by his mother. She had got the mattress off my bed, the chest of drawers and put them in there for me, she’d prepared it nice. I stayed in there for hours with his parents and Leopard checking on me frequently.

Eventually, Leopard managed to get my stuff back and bought it in to me. I just didn’t know what to do by that point, I was a mess. The rat went out, slamming the door behind him. I went back to our room to start packing. His mother was crying, Leopard didn’t want me to leave. I stayed. I was stupid. I stayed.

They brought all the stuff from the spare room back into the bedroom, Narjes gave me enough food and drink to feed the village, but I couldn’t eat, just downed coffee and chainsmoked.

They made him sleep in the spare room that night, he was not allowed near me. They did not put the mattress and thick blankets in there for him though, he had only the floor and a sheet.

Other times, Narjes nursed my wounds. I often had carpet burn from the rugs, always had bruises. She fixed them up, glared at him...but that was it.
His parents came to me after the final assault, but again, just more cleaning of the wounds. His father traipsed round Ezzahra looking for the medical stuff Narjes listed for him.

There were many times when his mother was around and saw stuff. She always came to me afterwards, would put her arm around me, continuously say “Ca va”, sit hugging me for a while, fix me up, and cook me food.
They both did little things to help AFTER the assaults, but they never stopped him during, they mostly sat in other rooms and pretended they couldn’t hear.
No book, I wouldn’t know where to start. But it’s written here, so it’s out there :)
Well said @mira .
Mango is a very brave lady.
Brave now, with a distance between us. I was not brave then, I was weak and foolish....I should have left him so many times, but I just couldn’t beat the addiction.

M

mira

Brave now, with a distance between us. I was not brave then, I was weak and foolish....I should have left him so many times, but I just couldn’t beat the addiction.
No, don’t judge yourself. Even there you were so strong to endure it. Don’t you think he was afraid of you bc he saw your strenght, your will and love for life, your independent and special spirit? He tried to break you also mentally by the abuse, but he couldn’t and that made him afraid and probably more agressive. He tried to get hold over your mind. This is going much further than just wanting a visa. He wanted you completely broken, physically and mentally so that he would have complete
power over you. He is a real psychopath! No, don’t blame yourself. We all know how these guys put a spell over us. They make you do things or undergo things that you never thought in your wildest dreams you would do. And yes, bc it is an addiction you can’t just walk away. Even not after these horrible events. If it was that easy, TRL would not exist ;)

M

Mango Chutney

No, don’t judge yourself. Even there you were so strong to endure it. Don’t you think he was afraid of you bc he saw your strenght, your will and love for life, your independent and special spirit? He tried to break you also mentally by the abuse, but he couldn’t and that made him afraid and probably more agressive. He tried to get hold over your mind. This is going much further than just wanting a visa. He wanted you completely broken, physically and mentally so that he would have complete
power over you. He is a real psychopath! No, don’t blame yourself. We all know how these guys put a spell over us. They make you do things or undergo things that you never thought in your wildest dreams you would do. And yes, bc it is an addiction you can’t just walk away. Even not after these horrible events. If it was that easy, TRL would not exist ;)
Thank you, Mira. I love your wording in this post :)
Yes, he broke my spirit. Much of it has returned now. Not all, but enough :)
This Georgia crap still tickles me :D
Can’t believe he is so completely thick :rolleyes:
No, actually....I can, I can believe it....I know he only has one half of a brain cell....and it does not contain history or geography knowledge...he had to Google countries to map out his illegal escapes :thumbsup: