Keyboard player - Tunis. Houssem Ktari/Màrc Clovinc/YuRii/Houssem Aziz/Husùm Furùk plus other names.

M

Mango Chutney

It all sounds like music played through an old can of tuna fish.
He wanted to open a tuna fish factory!!! He lives in Lala Land.....he had no money to finance it, but apparently, it’s failure was due to my negativity, when I questioned how he would pay his overheads :D
He took a pic of me with a mammoth tin of tuna.....I guess I was to be his poster girl....well, he has a new poster girl now :thumbsup:

J

jennyelle

He wanted to open a tuna fish factory!!! He lives in Lala Land.....he had no money to finance it, but apparently, it’s failure was due to my negativity, when I questioned how he would pay his overheads :D
He took a pic of me with a mammoth tin of tuna.....I guess I was to be his poster girl....well, he has a new poster girl now :thumbsup:
he might have changed his fishy preference and now wants a poster girl for boil in the bag kippers :thumbsup:

M

Mango Chutney

Tuna fish factory businessman by day, and Tunisian-ken-doll piano man by night.

:eek::Cry::D
He moved on to olive oil and shoe factory dreams after his fishy wish died off :thumbsup:

Ya, tis that God awful hair gel they pour on by the gallon gives him the plastic hair look. I’ve never known anything like the hair gel obsession before Tunisia :thumbsup:

J

jennyelle

He moved on to olive oil and shoe factory dreams after his fishy wish died off :thumbsup:

Ya, tis that God awful hair gel they pour on by the gallon gives him the plastic hair look. I’ve never known anything like the hair gel obsession before Tunisia :thumbsup:
wow he was well into his oil wasnt he tuna in oil olive oil and all that oily stiff gunk on his hair .... greasy little rat ..

M

Mango Chutney

***PUBLIC HEALTH WARNING***

Scroll down on an empty stomach.

Isn’t he a pretty boy :love:

E4017A57-1DB5-4E24-B7D8-3F90E58E25EE.jpeg

Pretty boy :D Do you remember those words, Houssem?
Remember the brilliant little Russian girl, that exposed you all over VK?
She took your worse photo, called you pretty boy....and exposed you as a gay!
Oh, how I loved that girl!

I nearly pissed me pants (in the bathroom with a towel in my mouth to muffle the sound :D ) when I realised you thought she meant you were good looking....she was saying you are gay :D

And you are gay Houssem, you are bi sexual....you sleep with men and women for a couple of dinar, an expresso and a visa :thumbsup:

From the bottom of my heart, I genuinely hope your new victim puts a little condom on you.....God knows what STD’s you are carrying :thumbsup:

J

jennyelle

***PUBLIC HEALTH WARNING***

Scroll down on an empty stomach.

Isn’t he a pretty boy :love:

View attachment 56716

Pretty boy :D Do you remember those words, Houssem?
Remember the brilliant little Russian girl, that exposed you all over VK?
She took your worse photo, called you pretty boy....and exposed you as a gay!
Oh, how I loved that girl!

I nearly pissed me pants (in the bathroom with a towel in my mouth to muffle the sound :D ) when I realised you thought she meant you were good looking....she was saying you are gay :D

And you are gay Houssem, you are bi sexual....you sleep with men and women for a couple of dinar, an expresso and a visa :thumbsup:

From the bottom of my heart, I genuinely hope your new victim puts a little condom on you.....God knows what STD’s you are carrying :thumbsup:
these pics so funny :D:D:D:D did he believe that he was a handsome nice kind gentleman ...

M

Mango Chutney

Look at these Houssem. This is the Russian girl you led on for years. Look at the dates....you were with me :thumbsup:
You were messaging this girl on the morning I found this stuff....you tried to lie about the dates, told me she was your ex :thumbsup:

AB57CC0F-F5B7-40AF-AD81-222D892E1539.jpeg 21CF4817-E0B4-4334-80EF-06413528EF9D.jpeg

You broke it off with this girl for a few weeks, while you really worked hard on me....but you fished her back again once I was hooked ....you have done the same thing to your current victim with Canadian Minnie, your victim from years ago :thumbsup:

You called yourself the music man, you wanted everyone you fished to call you that, but where did that name come from, Dick? It came from me, it was my special name for you, I created it, I even had you a mug made with the name on it for your birthday.

Do you think it’s normal to have all your victims call you by the same name that your live in girlfriend called you? I don’t :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 32724

It’s ok, after the stuff I’m having to put out there, I’m ok answering that.
The answer is that yes, they knew.
For sure, his mother knew more than his father, but they both knew.

One time, after he’d started on me in daytime and I was terrified, I locked (it was a small deadbolt) and barricaded myself in the bedroom. I put the bed in front of the door, and squeezed the chest of drawers between the bed and the wardrobe, I laid on the bed to weigh it down.

He was outside kicking and banging the door, trying to force it open. It was making hell and all noise. His parents were out there shouting at him, trying to stop him, but his strength in those moments of rage was not human, he managed to get the door open enough to get in.

There was space at the other side of the wardrobe, he was able to push that locked and barricaded door with enough strength, that he moved the bed with me on it, the chest of drawers and the wardrobe.

They were trying to stop him. Once he was in, they just disappeared. It was only pushing and shoving me on that day, plus shouting. That was the same day he first stole all my stuff, and they stopped me going to the police station. I ran outside to the garden at the first opportunity, after he’d taken my stuff.....I was pretty scared.

They kept us separated that day. I was out the garden, the freak was in the bedroom. I could hear them desperately trying to reason with him to get my stuff back, but it just wasn’t working. They kept bringing me out coffees and little treat foods that I had no appetite for.

Leopard came home and found me on the front porch crying, he tried to console me and find out what the hell was going on. I told him what had happened, that his parents stopped me going to the police etc and I didn’t know what to do. He went in and tried to help his parents.

I was taken inside to the spare bedroom by his mother. She had got the mattress off my bed, the chest of drawers and put them in there for me, she’d prepared it nice. I stayed in there for hours with his parents and Leopard checking on me frequently.

Eventually, Leopard managed to get my stuff back and bought it in to me. I just didn’t know what to do by that point, I was a mess. The rat went out, slamming the door behind him. I went back to our room to start packing. His mother was crying, Leopard didn’t want me to leave. I stayed. I was stupid. I stayed.

They brought all the stuff from the spare room back into the bedroom, Narjes gave me enough food and drink to feed the village, but I couldn’t eat, just downed coffee and chainsmoked.

They made him sleep in the spare room that night, he was not allowed near me. They did not put the mattress and thick blankets in there for him though, he had only the floor and a sheet.

Other times, Narjes nursed my wounds. I often had carpet burn from the rugs, always had bruises. She fixed them up, glared at him...but that was it.
His parents came to me after the final assault, but again, just more cleaning of the wounds. His father traipsed round Ezzahra looking for the medical stuff Narjes listed for him.

There were many times when his mother was around and saw stuff. She always came to me afterwards, would put her arm around me, continuously say “Ca va”, sit hugging me for a while, fix me up, and cook me food.
They both did little things to help AFTER the assaults, but they never stopped him during, they mostly sat in other rooms and pretended they couldn’t hear.

No book, I wouldn’t know where to start. But it’s written here, so it’s out there :)

Brave now, with a distance between us. I was not brave then, I was weak and foolish....I should have left him so many times, but I just couldn’t beat the addiction.
First... you were not WEAK or Foolish! You were battered and you had to figure out the ability to survive! And you did!
Second... I wonder if is parents were afraid of him? Like maybe they too had been battered by him as well? Or maybe Mum has beaten on by Dad before and it's just normal?

D

Deleted member 32724

Wonder where that apartment is? It does not look at all Tunisian :confused:

Look at the curtains!!! :D
Red gingham everywhere :D

Yup, after what I’ve posted here, he’s gotta make it look like he is helping financially. He sold the keyboard he had with me too....to pay for an illegal escape :rolleyes:
He needs a new pair of shorts apparently... since the last ones had skid marks that even petrol couldn't get rid of! :D

M

Mango Chutney

First... you were not WEAK or Foolish! You were battered and you had to figure out the ability to survive! And you did!
Second... I wonder if is parents were afraid of him? Like maybe they too had been battered by him as well? Or maybe Mum has beaten on by Dad before and it's just normal?
His dad was really nice to his mum, she was a happy giggler, though they all took advantage of her....she slaved around the clock.
I honestly never saw anything that would imply his mum was a domestic violence victim.

Yes, his parents and little sister often seemed afraid of him.....they hated when I left to visit home....I often think they wished him gone. His brother was not frightened of the Dick though :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 32724

His dad was really nice to his mum, she was a happy giggler, though they all took advantage of her....she slaved around the clock.
I honestly never saw anything that would imply his mum was a domestic violence victim.

Yes, his parents and little sister often seemed afraid of him.....they hated when I left to visit home....I often think they wished him gone. His brother was not frightened of the Dick though :thumbsup:
GAH! What a brute! Such a nice guy... his family afraid of him! *dripping sarcasm* What a real catch of "man". :rolleyes:
Disgusting piece of Shite!:mad:

M

Mango Chutney

What about this Russian girl, Houssem....the little firecracker :love:
Do you remember her?
You told me she was your cousin, tried to get your mum to back you up....she was screaming at you to tell me the truth!
Then you and she put on one hell of a show to protect the visa, both declaring love, I was daughter/gift from the sky....please don’t leave (take away my potential visa :rolleyes: ).

Oooops, pressed the wrong button....screenshots coming....

M

Mango Chutney

Are these the sort of messages you send to a cousin? I had them translated :thumbsup:

0472691C-C82D-4B99-9C36-129ADB427445.jpeg
6FDDFE3C-4928-49AB-95FF-D0B54B3153D8.jpeg

I would be very concerned if my cousin spoke to me like that :sick:
Cousin, ha! This girl was a fair skinned, blue eyed, blonde.....an incredibly pretty girl....far too classy to be a relative of yours :thumbsup:

And let’s talk about the photos you were sending her, Houssem:
We will start with this one, our ipizza evening in the garden...who took this pic, Dick?

D6133E85-5AB8-48F5-8F05-014C47E9F3D5.jpeg

Me. I took it.....and you sent it to a few of your other victims :thumbsup:

C630A8F8-23BD-4E84-A3D0-AE806CC2EC97.jpeg

And what about this one, Dick brain:

F71D5C93-3E86-494A-A8E0-BE5DDF42E170.jpeg

Whose personal pic of you was that? Mine! I took it....and you sent it to your other victims....but you forgot to tell them who was with you :rolleyes:

250533B1-B2C3-47C2-8B87-B8BEEDE0EB43.jpeg

And what about these ones, at Belvedere Zoo....whose pics were they, Dick?

9536952F-1F73-4DEF-AE51-8494ED4CFA46.jpeg

Surprise!! Guess whose pics those were....who was with you at the zoo? Yes.....meeee :rolleyes:

AA4B97F5-E2B3-4CCB-92D0-D54890CFAA9E.jpeg

And these ones, taken in Kèlibia....guess who they belong to:

5A0187E8-DBB8-4329-9699-76618C3FA89E.jpeg

Me again!!!! Who’d have thought it, eh? :rolleyes:
We were on holiday with your family....your dad paid for the entire family, including me.....the walking, talking visa :rolleyes:

EFF4D484-7974-4441-B68F-0C8915766C92.jpeg

You forgot every time to tell your other fishes that your live in visa, oooops, sorry :eek: Live in girlfriend was with you....and they were her own personal, private pics :rolleyes:

Do you think this is normal, Houssem? To send your girlfriends personal photos of you to your other victims?
Are you doing it now? Sending your current victims personal photos to your other fishes?

This is the behaviour of an incredibly disturbed mind.....and I suggest you get your filthy ass back to the psychologist you visited.....because you need some serious help!