Keyboard player - Tunis. Houssem Ktari/Màrc Clovinc/YuRii/Houssem Aziz/Husùm Furùk plus other names.

Apples

Junior Rat Expert
But but but he has a finance, he’s an honest man now. He’s changed. :rolleyes:. We all know how he paying for that visa. Cus he sure doesn’t have a 9 to 5 job. He’s always posting up on photos, always on social media. Did he even work when he was with Mango. Doubt it.
Must be that broken toof (tooth) and shitty keyboard that pays for his visa.

Attachments

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Come on, girlies.....we all know how his visa is being paid for: American dollar! And it ain’t his :rolleyes:

He played the keyboard to earn cash when he wasn’t beating the crap outta me.....used the money to take me on day trips and fund illegal escapes.

He lied to me at the beginning, said he had a music contract, but that he’d given it up for me. Said he’d been offered the opportunity to record an album in Dubai, but turned it down because he hates Arabs and wants to be with me.
Man.....but I was a gullible fool back then :rolleyes:

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Come on, girlies.....we all know how his visa is being paid for: American dollar! And it ain’t his :rolleyes:

He played the keyboard to earn cash when he wasn’t beating the crap outta me.....used the money to take me on day trips and fund illegal escapes.

He lied to me at the beginning, said he had a music contract, but that he’d given it up for me. Said he’d been offered the opportunity to record an album in Dubai, but turned it down because he hates Arabs and wants to be with me.
Man.....but I was a gullible fool back then :rolleyes:
Lol hates arabs. Add that to the rat bible. They all say that. Just foolish. How do they even retire out there if they don’t work.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Their children will take care of them
I agree to take care of my parents as they get old. But their are boundaries. That is why my mom started her career early so she didn’t have to rely on her children. She didn’t want that. We don’t mind, but she said no. She wants to travel the world instead.

But rats take care of their parents with victims money! Do they ever get a real job, I doubt it.

Heidi

Inactive
Family support in Tunisia
While in Tunisia, there is today a social system in place, which, for example, provides child benefits and benefits for the needy, this system is, compared to European standards, barely developed or functional.

As it has been for centuries, the majority of tunisians are still dependent on their family to care for them - the siblings for small children and the young for the old. This is a very strong social imperative, a social constraint, which only very few Tunisians can or even want to avoid.

Money and benefits in kind of the children to their parents and even grandparents, if they are not already specified in law, are seen as a social duty and serve as the "reimbursement" for expenses that the parents had for the rearing of the children.

The daughter of a family is supposed to help her mother in household matters and by taking care of the smaller siblings and, if requested, of the children in the extended family, and this all often even after her own marriage.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
While in Tunisia, there is today a social system in place, which, for example, provides child benefits and benefits for the needy, this system is, compared to European standards, barely developed or functional.

As it has been for centuries, the majority of tunisians are still dependent on their family to care for them - the siblings for small children and the young for the old. This is a very strong social imperative, a social constraint, which only very few Tunisians can or even want to avoid.

Money and benefits in kind of the children to their parents and even grandparents, if they are not already specified in law, are seen as a social duty and serve as the "reimbursement" for expenses that the parents had for the rearing of the children.

The daughter of a family is supposed to help her mother in household matters and by taking care of the smaller siblings and, if requested, of the children in the extended family, and this all often even after her own marriage.

Wait, that means children are paying back their parents for basically having them. Did I read that correctly! :eek: Taking care of my parents out of love is one thing, but feeling obliged because they had me is another. What in the Tunisian Love Rat is going on here.

Heidi

Inactive
Wait, that means children are paying back their parents for basically having them. Did I read that correctly! :eek: Taking care of my parents out of love is one thing, but feeling obliged because they had me is another. What in the Tunisian Love Rat is going on here.
Let's move this discussion to this thread ;)

Mango Chutney

Staff member

Holy camel!!!! Wait til my kids are back home.....I’m gonna tell them they owe me a small fortune!!! :D

Isn’t that insane? :eek:
When kids start out in life, they have their own needs to care for, their own family to raise, bills to pay.....no way would I expect my kids to support me....I want them to enjoy life, and if I was so stupid that I had not saved for old age, then more fool me....but no way would I expect my kids to support me beyond anything that was outside of their heart and their wants....not stupid, cultural expectations :eek:

In Tunisia, the eldest son has most responsibilities....it must be of great shame to Narjes and Mounir Ktari, that their second son is a success, but their firstborn son is a failure and has resorted to prostitution.

Scrap that, I say it must be of great shame, but that would be to a family with morals and pride....having seen them proudly pose with their prostitute son in a bezness engagement pic....there are clearly no morals and pride .....just eyes full of greed :thumbsup:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I agree to take care of my parents as they get old. But their are boundaries. That is why my mom started her career early so she didn’t have to rely on her children. She didn’t want that. We don’t mind, but she said no. She wants to travel the world instead.

But rats take care of their parents with victims money! Do they ever get a real job, I doubt it.
@Heidi C ’s rat did this, planned to take care of Ill mom by abusing Canada’s system :Evil:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
I presume he won’t get a visa because of his illegal crossings to Europe.
One would certainly hope so.

This stuff is on file with the Serbian authorities, plus the stuff from the embassy in Tunis, which was clearly linked to one of his illegal escapes in that hilariously bad fake Italian Red Cross uniform.....the stitching on those badges was so bad, I was reduced to tears of laughter :D

And he can hardly deny it, as when I asked him to show me a pic of this fake uniform, he gave me gold dust for the H.O......a freakin selfie of himself wearing it :D

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
One would certainly hope so.

This stuff is on file with the Serbian authorities, plus the stuff from the embassy in Tunis, which was clearly linked to one of his illegal escapes in that hilariously bad fake Italian Red Cross uniform.....the stitching on those badges was so bad, I was reduced to tears of laughter :D

And he can hardly deny it, as when I asked him to show me a pic of this fake uniform, he gave me gold dust for the H.O......a freakin selfie of himself wearing it :D
if they really had brains they would be dangerous.maybe his mom after birth dropped him on his head

Mango Chutney

Staff member
if they really had brains they would be dangerous.maybe his mom after birth dropped him on his head
Now there’s a thought!!! Maybe that’s why his abnormally large head absolutely dwarfed my regular size head....perhaps it’s swelling :D

I couldn’t believe he was stupid enough to send a pic of himself actually wearing it.....felt like I’d won the freakin lottery! I thought he’d just send me a pic of the folded uniform, but no....his bragging, ratty ego got the better of him.....happy days :D