Keyboard player - Tunis. Houssem Ktari/Màrc Clovinc/YuRii/Houssem Aziz/Husùm Furùk plus other names.

M

Mango Chutney

Houssem can’t go to Canada, Europe or the USA. All his main targets. Where’s the Red across Vest when you need it.
Ah, well the Red Cross uniform was Italian.....and fake....so not much use anyway :D
It was made funnier by the fact he spoke no Italian :rolleyes:
He kept trying to talk to a friend of mine in Italian....but my friend had no idea what the rat was writing....and the rat could not understand him...so I have no idea how that guise was supposed to work :confused:

D

Deleted member 34774

Ah, well the Red Cross uniform was Italian.....and fake....so not much use anyway :D
It was made funnier by the fact he spoke no Italian :rolleyes:
He kept trying to talk to a friend of mine in Italian....but my friend had no idea what the rat was writing....and the rat could not understand him...so I have no idea how that guise was supposed to work :confused:
I think it’s best for him to hang up the rat days. How many years has he been trying? At some point, with immigration tightening up, you gotta let go. This guys “elevator” clearly stopped on the wrong floor. He doesn’t have common sense to just stop. Stop, get a decent job and just make a decent honest living. I’m assuming he’ll be well in his 40s and 50s scamming.

What was his official job? His education?

M

Mango Chutney

Not sure how it works in Tunisia, but not everyone is musically talented. He could’ve made a name for himself with music. Not sure if he even knows that his talents could’ve been used for good. Shame really.
He plays keyboard. Shite tons of Tunisian people play an instrument....but how many famous Tunisian musicians can you name off the top of your head?
I always thought he was so gifted, but actually....he is no better or worse than any other Tunisian keyboard player...they are all basically the same in terms of skill.

He and his family all know his only hope of a successful future with a Tunisian, surgically reconstructed ‘virgin’ wife, real children and a home in Tunisia, is to bezness some unsuspecting woman....and get abroad for the foreign money that grows on trees, and is apparently handed to us for free by our governments.....and that’s why they play such convincing, backstabbing roles in his scam....what better way to fool a victim, than to have a fake, loving family play a role?
It took me a long time to accept that his entire family had betrayed me, but blood is thicker than water, they will do whatever they have to do to help him.

M

Mango Chutney

No, he hasn't. Until his father is dead, all children are the same, even when they choose to concentrate on different tasks in the household. And even then, a sister might be the real commander on the bridge instead - I know of several examples to that.

It is also not true that the eldest son inherits most. ALL children inherit the same fraction, however until this year the fraction of sons was double that of daughters - but in each case regardless of age or wealth.
I wrote the other day that I was aware that everything he told me with regards to this was to be taken with a pinch of salt.
I also do not believe inheritance laws have been mentioned on this thread and do not want it hijacked like the other threads.

Please could you edit, or preferably completely delete your immigration comment. This is the man that sent direct death threats to my children, assaulted me multiple times and is registered with every authority globally....I would rather he did not read that, as it’s useful for him.

M

Mango Chutney

No problem, if you see the need, do the deed. :)

However, almost everything that I write here, can be, if time and money is no object *****
Look, I think you need to start your own thread....I absolutely will not have this animals thread destroyed.

I know all the illegal stuff, I lived with this violent criminal, it’s all here....he dragged me into his life of crime, there is nothing I haven’t seen or heard.
My rat is too busy scamming innocent women to be reading intellectual stuff on the internet, plus he has just one lone brain cell and no money.

I think perhaps you need to read threads in their entirety when they are about a specific rat, as opposed to other stuff....as people’s lives are in danger, and you write some weird stuff that is very useful for the rats we are trying to stop.

M

Mango Chutney

Split the thread! If you cannot do that, feel free to delete all my posts in this thread. I don't deem myself so important that my posts need to survive no matter what. :)
I have no idea how to split a thread, I’m still new to my promotion and learning the ropes, but have edited and deleted your comments. My kids safety comes before anything.

I don’t think the thread needs splitting, the information needs destroying... between the stuff you’ve put here and on Khaled’s thread, you are a rats dream....you’ve handed them all the information on a plate. I cannot understand why :confused:

Some of your posts are incredibly useful, but this illegal stuff, refugee stuff and your defence of Tunisia really confuses me.

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
I have deleted everything that you think would not be appropriate and/or that could constitue a thread drift.

And now issue can be put to rest, I suppose. :)

M

Mango Chutney

I have deleted everything that you think would not be appropriate and/or that could constitue a thread drift.

And now issue can be put to rest, I suppose. :)
Etoyoc, please.....enough already. I’ve replied to your pm, lets leave if there. I have counselling in the morning, and I’m so frightened about the stuff you keep posting, I daren’t sleep.

Let it go. You’ve said your piece....let that be the end of it please. I am the survivor of a cruel, violent, sadistic rat....and you are really upsetting me now.
This forum is for outing rats and SUPPORTING victims, not frightening them when they’ve politely explained and asked for it to stop.

I’ve removed the middle section of your post.....you didn’t need to write that again. Enough already.

magic

Major Ratslayer
Not sure how it works in Tunisia, but not everyone is musically talented. He could’ve made a name for himself with music. Not sure if he even knows that his talents could’ve been used for good. Shame really.
They’re two a penny over there ,there’s many,quite good musicians,over there. Rat I posted here gave up two years of music university learning, to go illegally to France,that’s their only goal!

L

Laura2014

That was one of the most emotional moments of my life....I have cried bucketloads.

I feel clean.
I feel free.

My favorite place: The beach.
My favorite time: Sunrise.

Blowing bubbles.....

View attachment 63111
Lovely photo; when you live in a city it’s impossible to know silence. Even in the quiet there is always background intrusion, traffic, ambulances, trains. An empty beach at sunset is as near to perfect peace as you can find.

M

Mango Chutney

An empty beach at sunset is as near to perfect peace as you can find.
It’s a little piece of heaven....not a soul in sight, the only sound was the gentle lapping of the sea.

I seriously recommend this time for anyone, but especially for those that may be struggling....it’s perfect for dreams and reflections. The ultimate peace :)

I also would really encourage this bubble blowing, that a certain member recommended ;)
It’s hard to describe how emotional it was...and how strangely clean I felt afterwards :love:

L

Laura2014

It’s a little piece of heaven....not a soul in sight, the only sound was the gentle lapping of the sea.

I seriously recommend this time for anyone, but especially for those that may be struggling....it’s perfect for dreams and reflections. The ultimate peace :)

I also would really encourage this bubble blowing, that a certain member recommended ;)
It’s hard to describe how emotional it was...and how strangely clean I felt afterwards :love:
There is something very pure about bubbles. Young or old they have the same uplifting magic.

D

Deleted member 34774

I just heard that the USA is tightening their immigrations and ‘doubling down’ the sponsor process - what ever that means. It takes effect this October I think. :D
They want less non educated and poor people .
You are correct and we also have new IDs coming out and it goes into affect in 2020. If you don't have a star on your ID, you cannot fly. Heres the link.

D

Deleted member 34774

Oh dear.....that could make things difficult for an unqualified, high school drop out....that earns a few dinar here and there playing a keyboard....happy days :D
While I dont fully agree with the terms because there are some succesful noneducated people in the world, but I understand why.

Canada already does this a somewhat. You cant just move to Canada with a job at McDonalds or Burger King. You have to have a "career" where you can contribute to the country. My first graduate degree wouldnt get me into Canada because they already had enough people to do that job, but my second grad degree, which requires licensure would land me a good job there.

But USA is cracking down on it. We have too many of our own darn issues to fix, so I support this initiative just because we need to fix ourselves and rebuild.

But for those rats, perhaps Timbuktu will welcome you. Hehe:D