Keyboard player - Tunis. Houssem Ktari/Màrc Clovinc/YuRii/Houssem Aziz/Husùm Furùk plus other names.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
My popcorn is ready....bring it on!:D:):thumbsup:
I won’t put anymore serious stuff on that directly impacted on me....I’ve put enough proof here now.....I’ve described enough assaults here now, so if anybody reads that stuff and still believes he is a good man, a changed man, that I deserved it, blah blah (I am a nice person), then there is no more I can do to save them.....I’ve done everything in my power and left it all in the hands of the authorities.
It’s time for me now, for my loved ones :)

That being said.....at some point, I will put the broken phone stuff on.....because it makes me laugh at how samey they all are :D

Judithlyn

Interesting :thumbsup:

Look, Houssem.....they don’t like terrorist sympathisers in North Carolina.....they lock them up, fine them and deport them. Interesting what you find on FB groups for Tunisians in America :thumbsup:

North Carolina: ISIS-supporting Muslim immigrant gets 2 years prison then deportation for immigration and tax fraud

Source: Fayetteville man connected to ISIS sentenced to 2 years in prison

RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – The Department of Justice announced Wednesday that a Fayetteville man connected to ISIS will serve two years in prison for attempted unlawful procurement of naturalization, and making false statements on his tax return.

Houcine Ghoul pleaded guilty to those charges on Nov. 13, 2017.

The DOJ said that, in 2015 and 2016, Ghoul underreported his income by at least $90,000 to avoid the payment of income taxes.

Ghoul entered the United States from Tunisia in 2001. After overstaying his tourist visa, he married a citizen, whom he later divorced, to become a legal, permanent resident, the release said.

Investigators said a confidential source sent the FBI screenshots from Ghoul’s Facebook page. In them, he indicates his support for ISIS. That in turn, led to surveillance of him.

In one conversation with a source, according to an affidavit, Ghoul said, “I support the Islamic State. I support anything the Islamic State does… Body and soul.”

The DOJ release said that, while Ghoul didn’t use his actual identity for online accounts used in relation with his ISIS activity, he did provide a self description. In it, he said he is “extremist, terrorist, tough, brain-washed, radical, I love explosions, booby trapping, beheading the enemy, and am among the supporters of establishing the religion with the sword.”

In another interaction, documented in the aforementioned affidavit, Ghoul watched an ISIS propaganda video with a source. According to the statement, on May 12, 2016, Ghoul told that source, “Go to Turkey.” He said he’d contact him there and that “the brothers will come for you.”

An informant said Ghoul told them he’d sent as many as 13 people overseas to support ISIS.

Ghoul was interviewed in February 2017 in relation with a citizenship application submitted in December 2014. The DOJ said he made a number of false statements, including that he had in no way associated with or been a member of any terrorist organization.

ABC reported that while Ghoul was illegally in the U.S., he fathered two children, but it’s not clear if they will remain in the U.S.

After his prison sentence, Ghoul will be deported to his native Tunisia. He will then pay $18,000 in restitution to the government for falsifying tax returns to receive benefits.

He also faked a marriage so he could receive immigration benefits – then apparently divorced the woman and married a Muslim.

Do be sure to declare how you celebrate terrorism, especially the gay nightclub, how you hate Jews and black people .....and do ensure you tell them exactly what you told me: Where to join ISIS, how to sign up, the length of training, the initial payment, the weekly wage.....and how you get to choose whether or not you take the payment yourself, or could arrange for it to be paid directly to your family in Tunisia.

I’ve just been reading an interesting article on ICE in NC. Was quite a read :thumbsup:
They have your name, your details, descriptions and proof of your despicable behaviours. They have the names of everybody linked with you, they are aware of your terrorist sympathies, they have links to this thread and your illegal immigration thread.

You might wanna think twice before you destroy another good woman for a visa....people with your mindset do not belong around civilised people :thumbsup:
I lived in this area! True! I would not advise any Tunisian to go there unless willing to die! People don’t tolerate crap, lies, or cons! Many will take the law into their own hands. I laugh at how much I heard my rat and his brother brag on how they can take on anything and take care of themselves! I warned both of them. I begged and pleaded with both of them! They both told me to stop worrying! This is when I was blind and so in love! I trusted rat and all of his family! I remember talks I had with both of them. Now, here we are a few years later....brother was brutally murdered less than 2 months ago. Rat is bitter, angry, and wanting revenge even if it means death to him! There is no hope for these people!! I’m relieved to be over him, and I don’t worry anymore. I do believe in Karma. Rat and I talked serious talks about karma many times! Apparently, he thought it was just a big joke! He’s too stupid to realize that it’s real! He will never change his cheating, lying, con artist, idiotic mentality!! He’s brain damaged from that cross breeding! That’s my final answer to what is wrong with him!! I’m sorry and sad for that family cause I do have compassion and empathy, but they truly blew it in every way! Fool me once, shame on you....fool me twice, shame on me! I learned the hard way, but I truly learned! There is absolutely nothing that little piece of scum can say, do, buy, or swear....to ever make me glance backwards twice! They are what they are....lower than dirt, disgusting, mentally-ill psychopaths! I hope any lady reading on here listens to these warnings! They are dangerous psychopaths! Run!

Judithlyn

I want this on here. This is rat damage. I want Houssem’s victim and other victims to see how they affect our health physically, not just mentally.

View attachment 57401

I have been rat free for three years come mid July.....those nails are how they look literally right now in this minute.
That hair....that’s what I’ve literally just lifted from my head....no effort....it literally just lifts off.

My nails have started to go brittle again, they are breaking off. I do not bite my nails, but bar the thumb nail, which is starting to turn yellow again, look how short they are....they just snap and flake, at close look....you can see how brittle they have become. If I don’t fight it....the thumb nail will join the others again.

My hair is, and always has been, the only part of me I’ve ever liked....I take good care of it....I’m gutted.

I wonder if maybe this process is faster this time because I’ve already been through it.....or maybe I just didn’t notice it so quickly before because of the moment I was in.

Since having to start reliving my hell, two and a half weeks ago, I as good as stopped eating again, this was not a conscious decision, it’s just how my body reacted to having to mentally take myself back to that place.
My body is now lacking in essential vitamins and minerals.
This is rat related stress.....and current victims need to see these hard truths!

I will not allow myself to go back to what he reduced me to, I will never again turn skeletal, I will never end up on malnutrition supplements again, I will beat this hair and nails shit....I will force myself to eat, I will learn to sleep again...I will not allow this to get any worse....he no longer has that power over me!

Don’t worry about me, I’ve been slowly working my way through this over the last three days:

View attachment 57402

A few weeks back, I’d have probably demolished that in an hour!!
I’m getting there though and last night I managed to eat a small salad with half a slice of bread :)

He will not break me again, I will not allow it.....but I want this here for others to see.....for all those that believe their rat is ‘different’ :thumbsup:

THIS IS RAT DAMAGE!!!!
@Mango Chutney You just brought tears down my face! You have helped me and so many others! Please, sweet friend.....eat, take care of yourself! Many people NEED you! You are such a treasure! I’m opposite of you! Facking Abdelfuk caused me to gain 40 pounds! I’m disgusted with myself! My clothes don’t fit! I am too embarrassed to go to the gym anymore! These monsters do so much damage to wonderful, caring, big-hearted, lovely ladies!! Please take care of yourself! When I was a teenager, I was at the brink of death from anorexia! It took years to recover from! My thyroid was destroyed so I gain weight easily anyways. I kept it under control under I discovered “the love of my life” was FAKE in every single way! You and me suffered really horrendously from these monsters! WE can not let them win by hurting us! I know you agree! Now please, my sweet friend, go eat NOW! Please??? Hugs!:thumbsup:
:love:

Judithlyn

I won’t put anymore serious stuff on that directly impacted on me....I’ve put enough proof here now.....I’ve described enough assaults here now, so if anybody reads that stuff and still believes he is a good man, a changed man, that I deserved it, blah blah (I am a nice person), then there is no more I can do to save them.....I’ve done everything in my power and left it all in the hands of the authorities.
It’s time for me now, for my loved ones :)

That being said.....at some point, I will put the broken phone stuff on.....because it makes me laugh at how samey they all are :D
I still have fuckface’s broken phone downstairs! They are lower than the slimiest pieces of scum any person will ever see outside of Bezness countries! Talk here anytime, ALL of the time! You are an absolute jewel! You saved me when I was a complete basket case and a danger to myself! So many of your comments, I read, screen saved, reread, and pondered! It was hell! As you know, I was a basket case for nearly a year. I was broken in every way possible! I’m ALWAYS here for you... and in private too! Get tough, get yourself back, EAT, and know that you are so loved and so treasured by so many people across this vast world! Don’t let that piece of shit win! NEVER! You are so wonderful! He’s nothing! He’s satan’s Spawn...as is Abdelhak! They will get their rewards in Hell one day! I believe that! If I didn’t, I could never believe in any religion! You don’t hurt people like these fucking Tunisians and get rewarded! Only in their deluded minds! Hugs!

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Get tough, get yourself back, EAT, and know that you are so loved and so treasured by so many people across this vast world! Don’t let that piece of shit win! NEVER!
Girl, I’m ok. I eat, still not a lot, but more than those two weeks. Tough? I don’t know....I’m a silly old softie...but I do try :D

He does not win. He lost the moment I left him, the moment I first reported him, way back in February 2016, the moment he threatened to kill my kids, the moment he first laid a violent hand on me, the moment I found his other victims....that was it, the beginning of the end.....I just needed to get strong enough to leave him and gather all the evidence.
He lost a very long time ago, and me....I’ll be just fine :love:

I’m sat here with beautiful, hot sunshine on my face, a cigarette, a cup of tea, I can hear my special people laughing in the house....and I’m here on TLR. Life got good July 17th 2016.....and it can only keep getting better :)

Judithlyn

Girl, I’m ok. I eat, still not a lot, but more than those two weeks. Tough? I don’t know....I’m a silly old softie...but I do try :D

He does not win. He lost the moment I left him, the moment I first reported him, way back in February 2016, the moment he threatened to kill my kids, the moment he first laid a violent hand on me, the moment I found his other victims....that was it, the beginning of the end.....I just needed to get strong enough to leave him and gather all the evidence.
He lost a very long time ago, and me....I’ll be just fine :love:

I’m sat here with beautiful, hot sunshine on my face, a cigarette, a cup of tea, I can hear my special people laughing in the house....and I’m here on TLR. Life got good July 17th 2016.....and it can only keep getting better :)
Anytime you need to talk....public or private....I’m here for you! Never feel alone! You are never alone!!! My case was as horrible mentally as yours, but I was never physically hurt like you, cause he was trying for marriage to get my assets. My chandelier was not as blessed though! He busted it and I found glass fragments in other rooms of my house up to one year after he punched it!! Your story hurts me to my core! You are a survivor! You are an inspiration to so many! Just focus on the good, and delete that scummy fucking asshole!! I’m sorry for my language, but there are no good words for these fucking twats! I truly hate them all equally! They won’t win! Never ever! Focus on you, take care of you! You are not alone and you are such an inspiration! We NEED you! You are so brave and such a survivor! Big big hugs!

Apples

The reporter didn’t research all the facts yet. So it’s ‘unclear’
It’s an immigration matter with the children probably depends on the parents. If the children were born in the USA then automatically they are citizens and will go into foster care if the parents are in prison. With an extremist father then foster care would be a better option for them but it’s really sad the children suffer for what their parents did.

Selfish people who don’t think about the children.

Judithlyn

It’s an immigration matter with the children probably depends on the parents. If the children were born in the USA then automatically they are citizens and will go into foster care if the parents are in prison. With an extremist father then foster care would be a better option for them but it’s really sad the children suffer for what their parents did.

Typical rats....never thinking about anybody other than themselves!! Messed up mentally bunch of freaks!

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
I was never physically hurt like you, cause he was trying for marriage to get my assets.
So was my rat. I rejected his proposal, refused to get him a visa.....and that’s why his mask fell too soon and his violent side was exposed :thumbsup:

My rat did not ask for my assets outright like yours, but I’m not stupid, I know that had I taken him to England, he would have stripped me bare, left me...and moved onto another victim from within the UK.

The cycle would have been repeated until he had enough funds to return to Tunisia a hero, purchased the plastic virgin, a home and a business. They are too thick to see it doesn’t work, that saving is impossible :rolleyes:

The ultimate goal is always the same, Judith......MONEY!! Other people’s money to fund the lifestyle they feel entitled to :rolleyes:

But honestly.....name me one successful bezness rat....just one. There aren’t any :thumbsup:
Even those that managed to get a little cash wasted it all.

Judithlyn

So was my rat. I rejected his proposal, refused to get him a visa.....and that’s why his mask fell too soon and his violent side was exposed :thumbsup:

My rat did not ask for my assets outright like yours, but I’m not stupid, I know that had I taken him to England, he would have stripped me bare, left me...and moved onto another victim from within the UK.

The cycle would have been repeated until he had enough funds to return to Tunisia a hero, purchased the plastic virgin, a home and a business. They are too thick to see it doesn’t work, that saving is impossible :rolleyes:

The ultimate goal is always the same, Judith......MONEY!! Other people’s money to fund the lifestyle they feel entitled to :rolleyes:

But honestly.....name me one successful bezness rat....just one. There aren’t any :thumbsup:
Even those that managed to get a little cash wasted it all.
Absolutely!!! I’ve searched high and low for a successful Bezness rat! Honestly, I’ve not found a one!!! :thumbsup:Hahahahaha...and I love it! :)I truly am comforted by knowing old abdelfuk twat has been reduced to his cold water, rusted hose, after using my hot water, massaging, Washlet toilet which he so enjoyed! Hahaha! Nice mental images, huh?:D Actually disgusting! :Geek:He never brushed his rotten teeth....the thoughts of his germ-ridden hands truly disgust me these days! :eek:Ugh! Yuck! Nasty! Vile! Puke! :cool::mad:

Judithlyn

My rat did not ask for my assets outright like yours
If I had stayed with him longer, he would have plotted the perfect murder......after I had made him my beneficiary! I shudder thinking about how close I came! I’m soooooo happy for your research and the other great detectives on here....research! You guys saved my life....I’m sure of it! I’ve had time to put the pieces of the puzzle together in my head! He’s really a very bad man in every way. I was very close! Luckily that last 90 days visa was up on the very same day his other victim was killed! How ironic was that!!!!Actually, I believe that her death saved me! My heart will always break for her. I’m happy that she went to her grave, never knowing the psychopathic monster that she was in love with! I only hope and pray that he suffers and pays for what he did to her, to me, and to the other 14 victims (I think that was the number but I’ve forgotten exactly now) that he hurt in such immeasurable ways! Abdelhak Rahali is truly a psychopathic monster, evil, Satan’s Spawn’s Son!!!! I believe that he will truly be rewarded as he has dished out to multitudes of nice, kind, caring victims!

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
If I had stayed with him longer, he would have plotted the perfect murder......after I had made him my beneficiary! I shudder thinking about how close I came! I’m soooooo happy for your research and the other great detectives on here....research! You guys saved my life....I’m sure of it! I’ve had time to put the pieces of the puzzle together in my head! He’s really a very bad man in every way. I was very close! Luckily that last 90 days visa was up on the very same day his other victim was killed! How ironic was that!!!!Actually, I believe that her death saved me! My heart will always break for her. I’m happy that she went to her grave, never knowing the psychopathic monster that she was in love with! I only hope and pray that he suffers and pays for what he did to her, to me, and to the other 14 victims (I think that was the number but I’ve forgotten exactly now) that he hurt in such immeasurable ways! Abdelhak Rahali is truly a psychopathic monster, evil, Satan’s Spawn’s Son!!!! I believe that he will truly be rewarded as he has dished out to multitudes of nice, kind, caring victims!
Judith, please can we keep Fukrat on his own thread? I don’t mean to sound rude, and I’m happy to chat there.....it’s just that I’m trying to keep this thread clean and completely focused on Houssem.
Comparisons are great.....but Fukrat is taking over this thread.

Femme Fatale

I dont know about you all, but I'm just waiting for the ball to drop on this one. She either is going to move to Tunisia or keep having a long distance relationship because he will never gain entry into the USA. I think she may just move to Tunisia. But not after she spends a ton of money trying to get his visa to USA. He is about to bleed her dry in his attempts.

Or, if she cant get him a Visa for the USA, he will move on to another victim in another country that can get him there. My guess is, she will move to Tunisia because she is clearly in love. And he will secretly hate her for it. because we all know he wants out of Tunisia.

Also, never to speak on a victim's weight and age. But if she thinks he is accepting of this, I feel so bad for her. I can imagine the coffee shop conversations he is having and what he is saying behind her back about her weight. He said so many vile things with Mango about bigger women, he hasnt changed. My guess is, she will probably try to get a handle on it and start working out. I feel so bad for this lady. His standards are already laid out for her to see and she still thinks she is different.

Sad, but true.

Femme Fatale

I wonder of the knows that she will be responsible for him for 10 years. His character alone tells us, that old country North Carolina is not his lifestyle. He would want to move to places like California, New York, Las Vegas, etc. He is not the North Carolina type. He wont settle there even if she gets him to the USA.

If he got a Visa here, it would be like taking a baby into a candy shop. He will want to test it all. New found freedom in the USA. This wont end well. The minute he gets to the USA (if he ever does), she will barely see him. He will be out trying to live the young, hip, life. North Carolina wont even be appealing to him. There is not much to do there based on his lifestyle and characteristics.

I don't want to watch this train wreck happen, but it's hard to look away.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
I reckon he’s had a stroke or something....his tongue no longer seems to fit inside of his mouth :confused:
Makes me feel ill to see him :sick:

There’s nothing more we can do for her, poor woman is completely trapped in the intricate web of a narcissistic bezness boy.....we’ve mostly all been there, we know how easy it is to believe the lies, we know how difficult it is to get out once the brainwashing and addiction kicks in.....and he’ll have really gone to town in brainwashing this one fast.

I feel bad for her, but she’s luckier than I was.....she’s had the warnings, been as good as handed all the proof on this thread.....nobody warned me, I had to hunt for the proof myself.....thought I was going crazy as I uncovered and pieced everything together. These visa scammers play a nasty, very cruel game.

Right now, it’s emotionally less painful for her to believe his lies about me being the jealous ex. I feel bad, but I do have to laugh, because I can’t imagine anything worse than being with him.....but I am now the victim or his narcissistic smear campaign.....which one day, she will be too, once he’s moved onto his next victim :thumbsup:

The proof is all here, he can’t get anywhere, so unless she is a cash cow too, he’ll not keep her anyway.
I hope she sees the truth before HE discards HER, because I want her to take control, just as I did.....I don’t want him to keep the control he currently has over her and that he once has over me. I just hope this farce ends sooner, rather than later.
Poor woman :Cry:

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
I wonder of the knows that she will be responsible for him for 10 years. His character alone tells us, that old country North Carolina is not his lifestyle. He would want to move to places like California, New York, Las Vegas, etc. He is not the North Carolina type. He wont settle there even if she gets him to the USA.

If he got a Visa here, it would be like taking a baby into a candy shop. He will want to test it all. New found freedom in the USA. This wont end well. The minute he gets to the USA (if he ever does), she will barely see him. He will be out trying to live the young, hip, life. North Carolina wont even be appealing to him. There is not much to do there based on his lifestyle and characteristics.

I don't want to watch this train wreck happen, but it's hard to look away.
Yeah, he will want bright lights, big city.....he wants to be where the fantasy money is, as he needs that money to purchase his surgically reconstructed Tunisian virgin wife.
He will not be wanting to show off on FB with pics of a back of beyond little town....he can do that in Ezzahra.....he needs a bragging tool.

I hope she puts no money into Tunisia, as he will own any property or business, she has no rights, no idea what she’s signing....and can’t get her money back out of a closed currency.....she will be paying for the home and business of his real wife to be, the fake Tunisian virgin.

Always he told me that WE would live in Russia, that he was only using the Russian girls so that WE could live there (not sure about the thousands of other foreigners of various nationalities though), he said that WE could save for OUR business and home in Tunisia and then go back and live there forever. Lies. They would have all been his.....and once he had them all, I would have been kicked out with nothing....it was for him, the Tunisian (probably cousin) bride.....and social acceptance in Tunisia.
I hope this poor victim sees through his scam before she’s lost too much money.

Femme Fatale

Why the he'll would he think you wanted to live in Russia hahaha.
Is she not on here yet ? Thought she would of chirpped up by now
Thats a good question.

Nope, she still posting lovey dovey, tongue hanging out their mouths photos. I'm trying not to watch, but the way Mango describes this maniac, I cant turn away. Right now, all seem to be well in the land, but we all know how this will end. I wonder if she is aware the patience of these rats. 3, 5, 10, 15 years they will wait, along with their Tunisian bride. All about bragging rights (hence the USA flag and Tunisian flag on his FB).

She thinks he is posting on FB because he loves her. He is posting on FB for all those jealous eyes in Tunisia to see that he got himself an American. My rat asked me to accept his friend request on FB and put him as a relationship status. Two reasons he did this, to protect his investment and to have bragging rights.

Poor woman don't even know. And I cant seem to stop watching this unfold.

Last edited:
Top Bottom