Keyboard player - Tunis. Houssem Ktari/Màrc Clovinc/YuRii/Houssem Aziz/Husùm Furùk plus other names.

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Sillygirl55, Jul 10, 2016.

1. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

Yep based on his lifestyle choices alone, NC will not please him at all. They have a few cities there but for the most part, it is all farm land and country. He wont like that at all when New York, Washington, DC and Florida are all driving distance. The moment he gets settled in NC, he will be asking for the lights, camera, action. NC has none of that. It will be like living in Tunisia again.

She moves to Tunisia, God I pray her daughter doesnt follow. Thats my only concern. But I pray she opens her eyes soon.

2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Administrator

Well I dunno.....but let me assure you it was not a plan I was aware of until that moment :D
    It was a plan that suddenly got thrown in my face within a few minutes of my confronting him over what I had found.
    Now, I must not be suspicious and ungrateful, I’m sure it was all for the greater good of me, and not a mad, panic story when he saw his walking visa packing her bags, hahaha! :D
    Man, what a twat he is......I do have to laugh at some of the bullshit that spewed outta his deformed mouth.

Speaking of his mouth....I wonder if he bites her as he did me? :confused:
    The lower lip was nice unless the sharp, broken tooth cut it, but the way he bit the rest of my body wasn’t normal, it hurt like hell....and it’s left scars :thumbsup:
    Tis very sad, all so very sad.
    It’s all here, she’s only gotta read it.

Sure, I could put on more screenshots of a similar nature, I could describe more assaults, especially the night in the garage with a metal bar and a row of bricks....do you remember that, rat? I do....it still affects my life literally to this day, and probably for the rest of my life.
    I won’t though, I’ve completed my circle, my life is nice, my people are good.....so I won’t post that stuff.....I’ve moved forward into good, whereas you still live in hell, scamming on a cheap, plastic coffee shop seat....and in hidden social media accounts right under your victims nose.

His victim is an adult woman, who appears to be in her forties and has a child, she is old enough and should be responsible enough to take this truth for what it is.
    I can’t help her more than I already have here until afterwards, when I will be here, come what may.
    Her life, her choices, her decisions....I’ll not force myself on anybody, just put a hand out for when it’s needed in the future :)

3. Mango Chutney

Mine too. It’s pretty frightening, having seen his online activities with minors. If there is just one ounce of rational thought left inside her brainwashed and addicted head.....she’ll keep that little girl far, far away from this monster in a mask. If she chooses to place herself in danger, despite the warnings, then so be it....but please, not the child :Cry:

Mystery, Apples, RatSnatcher and 2 others like this.
  4. Mango Chutney

Sat on my bed listening to Deezer....and a song came on that evoked a memory.

Bar one song, I'm dumping the whole lot here, every song that was special, every song we laughed at, every song with a memory attached to it....I love to devalue the memories by putting them on a site about man whores :love:

Remember Hallelujah, dickhead?

What about this? I have a video of you and Leopard singing it to me in Kélibia, but can't upload it.

What about these two? We used to sleep with them on the radio.

What about this one? It made us laugh, because I thought he was singing "Two thousand monkeys" ....so I always sang those lyrics.

This one, Alicia Keys....your favourite that you often played to me :thumbsup:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju8Hr50Ckwk

This one....Leopards song :thumbsup:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v1c2OfAzDTI

This one. I was singing it on the beach as it played on the radio. The radio was stopped and the presidents very long speech was played out over the loudspeakers, informing us of the State of Emergency and curfew, put in place after Sousse.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xT_JGSVScZc

This one. I loved it, sang And danced to it. You hated it....so I played it more often :thumbsup:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=id10ASJMzHA

Another one I used to sing to you, but I changed the lyrics from 'I'm' to 'you're'......and it's true....you're a freak :thumbsup:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YUiVIPgJA0o

And this one, my favourite Celine song, the one we danced to:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lYjqojwp2hQ

Of course, there are more..... because I love music, but these are the biggies......more briefly forgotten crap outta the shed :thumbsup:

And let's not forget.....the song about how dumb you look is already in here :D

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    AmberHeart, Mystery and Apples like this.
  5. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

They mean a lot to you but not him.
    It amazes me how quick they can fall in and out of love. I honestly think they are incapable of love, they are void of all feelings.
    They don't marry for love they just hope one day they will love the person. It don't happen that way though. We marry for love it don't always work out between westerners either but the feelings are there the love is there.
    North Africans love is themselves and they zibi.
    They would push they own family under a bus to get what they want, love is just a word used to get out of you gifts and money.
    Habibi I love you
    Inhabk zwajit
    You my wife forever
    My only love
    Music is beautiful but it don't mean a thing for them. Most of the time they don't even understand the words they sing with they stupid accents. :eek:

6. Mango Chutney

I don’t put them here for any meaning :)
    To be honest, other than Celine Dion (who I call my wife :D ).....I don’t even listen to them anymore.....I have my classical music on all the time now, it’s calming.

I put them here simply because I heard Hallelujah, it triggered a memory, so I decided to go through my playlist, dig the whole lot out....and dump it here on a public forum about visa and cash hunting whores.....it seems appropriate, clears a bit more crap outta the shed....and means they will not trigger a memory in the future if I clear them out now.....I find it so incredibly therapeutic to move all this shit from my past out of my now, out of my future....and chuck it in the tip :)

7. Mango Chutney

It’s like this, see:

F5F87E3A-F10E-40BE-B78D-A72E4D8F6FA2.jpeg

But the funniest thing about this meme that I swear by, is the first time I dumped the rat, I used it as my WhatsApp profile pic....he knew it was aimed at him and made me delete it :D

I love chucking shit in the fuck it bucket and moving on...it’s like a good cleanse :love:

AmberHeart likes this.