Keyboard player - Tunis. Houssem Ktari/Màrc Clovinc/YuRii/Houssem Aziz/Husùm Furùk plus other names.

Femme Fatale

Yeah, he will want bright lights, big city.....he wants to be where the fantasy money is, as he needs that money to purchase his surgically reconstructed Tunisian virgin wife.
He will not be wanting to show off on FB with pics of a back of beyond little town....he can do that in Ezzahra.....he needs a bragging tool.

I hope she puts no money into Tunisia, as he will own any property or business, she has no rights, no idea what she’s signing....and can’t get her money back out of a closed currency.....she will be paying for the home and business of his real wife to be, the fake Tunisian virgin.

Always he told me that WE would live in Russia, that he was only using the Russian girls so that WE could live there (not sure about the thousands of other foreigners of various nationalities though), he said that WE could save for OUR business and home in Tunisia and then go back and live there forever. Lies. They would have all been his.....and once he had them all, I would have been kicked out with nothing....it was for him, the Tunisian (probably cousin) bride.....and social acceptance in Tunisia.
I hope this poor victim sees through his scam before she’s lost too much money.
Yep based on his lifestyle choices alone, NC will not please him at all. They have a few cities there but for the most part, it is all farm land and country. He wont like that at all when New York, Washington, DC and Florida are all driving distance. The moment he gets settled in NC, he will be asking for the lights, camera, action. NC has none of that. It will be like living in Tunisia again.

She moves to Tunisia, God I pray her daughter doesnt follow. Thats my only concern. But I pray she opens her eyes soon.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Why the he'll would he think you wanted to live in Russia hahaha.
Is she not on here yet ? Thought she would of chirpped up by now
Well I dunno.....but let me assure you it was not a plan I was aware of until that moment :D
It was a plan that suddenly got thrown in my face within a few minutes of my confronting him over what I had found.
Now, I must not be suspicious and ungrateful, I’m sure it was all for the greater good of me, and not a mad, panic story when he saw his walking visa packing her bags, hahaha! :D
Man, what a twat he is......I do have to laugh at some of the bullshit that spewed outta his deformed mouth.

Speaking of his mouth....I wonder if he bites her as he did me? :confused:
The lower lip was nice unless the sharp, broken tooth cut it, but the way he bit the rest of my body wasn’t normal, it hurt like hell....and it’s left scars :thumbsup:
Thats a good question.

Nope, she still posting lovey dovey, tongue hanging out their mouths photos. I'm trying not to watch, but the way Mango describes this maniac, I cant turn away. Right now, all seem to be well in the land, but we all know how this will end. I wonder if she is aware the patience of these rats. 3, 5, 10, 15 years they will wait, along with their Tunisian bride. All about bragging rights (hence the USA flag and Tunisian flag on his FB).

She thinks he is posting on FB because he loves her. He is posting on FB for all those jealous eyes in Tunisia to see that he got himself an American. My rat asked me to accept his friend request on FB and put him as a relationship status. Two reasons he did this, to protect his investment and to have bragging rights.

Poor woman don't even know. And I cant seem to stop watching this unfold.
Tis very sad, all so very sad.
It’s all here, she’s only gotta read it.

Sure, I could put on more screenshots of a similar nature, I could describe more assaults, especially the night in the garage with a metal bar and a row of bricks....do you remember that, rat? I do....it still affects my life literally to this day, and probably for the rest of my life.
I won’t though, I’ve completed my circle, my life is nice, my people are good.....so I won’t post that stuff.....I’ve moved forward into good, whereas you still live in hell, scamming on a cheap, plastic coffee shop seat....and in hidden social media accounts right under your victims nose.

His victim is an adult woman, who appears to be in her forties and has a child, she is old enough and should be responsible enough to take this truth for what it is.
I can’t help her more than I already have here until afterwards, when I will be here, come what may.
Her life, her choices, her decisions....I’ll not force myself on anybody, just put a hand out for when it’s needed in the future :)

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
She moves to Tunisia, God I pray her daughter doesnt follow. Thats my only concern.
Mine too. It’s pretty frightening, having seen his online activities with minors. If there is just one ounce of rational thought left inside her brainwashed and addicted head.....she’ll keep that little girl far, far away from this monster in a mask. If she chooses to place herself in danger, despite the warnings, then so be it....but please, not the child :Cry:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Sat on my bed listening to Deezer....and a song came on that evoked a memory.

Bar one song, I'm dumping the whole lot here, every song that was special, every song we laughed at, every song with a memory attached to it....I love to devalue the memories by putting them on a site about man whores :love:

Remember Hallelujah, dickhead?

What about this? I have a video of you and Leopard singing it to me in Kélibia, but can't upload it.

What about these two? We used to sleep with them on the radio.

What about this one? It made us laugh, because I thought he was singing "Two thousand monkeys" ....so I always sang those lyrics.

This one, Alicia Keys....your favourite that you often played to me :thumbsup:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju8Hr50Ckwk

This one....Leopards song :thumbsup:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v1c2OfAzDTI

This one. I was singing it on the beach as it played on the radio. The radio was stopped and the presidents very long speech was played out over the loudspeakers, informing us of the State of Emergency and curfew, put in place after Sousse.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xT_JGSVScZc

This one. I loved it, sang And danced to it. You hated it....so I played it more often :thumbsup:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=id10ASJMzHA

Another one I used to sing to you, but I changed the lyrics from 'I'm' to 'you're'......and it's true....you're a freak :thumbsup:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YUiVIPgJA0o

And this one, my favourite Celine song, the one we danced to:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lYjqojwp2hQ

Of course, there are more..... because I love music, but these are the biggies......more briefly forgotten crap outta the shed :thumbsup:

And let's not forget.....the song about how dumb you look is already in here :D

Last edited:

Mystery

Sat on my bed listening to Deezer....and a song came on that evoked a memory.

Bar one song, I'm dumping the whole lot here, every song that was special, every song we laughed at, every song with a memory attached to it....I love to devalue the memories by putting them on a site about man whores :love:

Remember Hallelujah, dickhead?

What about this? I have a video of you and Leopard singing it to me in Kélibia, but can't upload it.

What about these two? We used to sleep with them on the radio.

What about this one? It made us laugh, because I thought he was singing "Two thousand monkeys" ....so I always sang those lyrics.

This one, Alicia Keys....your favourite that you often played to me
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju8Hr50Ckwk

This one....Leopards song :thumbsup:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v1c2OfAzDTI

This one. I was singing it on the beach as it played on the radio. The radio was stopped and the presidents very long speech was played out over the loudspeakers, informing us of the State of Emergency and curfew, put in place after Sousse.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xT_JGSVScZc

This one. I loved it, sang And danced to it. You hated it....so I played it more often :thumbsup:

Another one I used to sing to you, but I changed the lyrics from 'I'm' to 'you're'......and it's true....you're a freak :thumbsup:

And this one, my favourite Celine song, the one we danced to:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lYjqojwp2hQ

Of course, there are more..... because I love music, but these are the biggies......more briefly forgotten crap outta the shed :thumbsup:

And let's not forget.....the song about how dumb you look is already in here :D
They mean a lot to you but not him.
It amazes me how quick they can fall in and out of love. I honestly think they are incapable of love, they are void of all feelings.
They don't marry for love they just hope one day they will love the person. It don't happen that way though. We marry for love it don't always work out between westerners either but the feelings are there the love is there.
North Africans love is themselves and they zibi.
They would push they own family under a bus to get what they want, love is just a word used to get out of you gifts and money.
Habibi I love you
Inhabk zwajit
You my wife forever
My only love
Music is beautiful but it don't mean a thing for them. Most of the time they don't even understand the words they sing with they stupid accents. :eek:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
They mean a lot to you but not him.
I don’t put them here for any meaning :)
To be honest, other than Celine Dion (who I call my wife :D ).....I don’t even listen to them anymore.....I have my classical music on all the time now, it’s calming.

I put them here simply because I heard Hallelujah, it triggered a memory, so I decided to go through my playlist, dig the whole lot out....and dump it here on a public forum about visa and cash hunting whores.....it seems appropriate, clears a bit more crap outta the shed....and means they will not trigger a memory in the future if I clear them out now.....I find it so incredibly therapeutic to move all this shit from my past out of my now, out of my future....and chuck it in the tip :)

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I find it so incredibly therapeutic to move all this shit from my past out of my now, out of my future....and chuck it in the tip :)
It’s like this, see:

F5F87E3A-F10E-40BE-B78D-A72E4D8F6FA2.jpeg

But the funniest thing about this meme that I swear by, is the first time I dumped the rat, I used it as my WhatsApp profile pic....he knew it was aimed at him and made me delete it :D

I love chucking shit in the fuck it bucket and moving on...it’s like a good cleanse :love:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
View attachment 59340 Narjes Ktari and Mounir Ktari
Parents of Houssem Ktari
Bezness family
Oooopsie daisy.....she will live to regret this decision :rolleyes:
At least she walked in with her eyes wide open...
I guess Raghed Ktari is there too, as somebody took that photo, and his little sis is in the unedited one.
I don’t recognise the house or furnishings....I guess that’s the bezness pad she’s rented :rolleyes:
Good luck to her.....she’s a brave woman.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Oooopsie daisy.....she will live to regret this decision :rolleyes:
At least she walked in with her eyes wide open...
I guess Raghed Ktari is there too, as somebody took that photo, and his little sis is in the unedited one.
I don’t recognise the house or furnishings....I guess that’s the bezness pad she’s rented :rolleyes:
Good luck to her.....she’s a brave woman.
Brave is the last adjective that comes to my mind.... freaking Scary picture from a horror movie preview

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Brave is the last adjective that comes to my mind.... freaking Scary picture from a horror movie preview
Yeah.....a bezness family. I feel sorry for her, but she knew....she made her decision with the facts all laid here for her. Nothing we can do for the poor girl until he’s finished with her.
Trust me, she’s brave......only a brave woman would take on that psychopathic narcissist :thumbsup:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Yeah.....a bezness family. I feel sorry for her, but she knew....she made her decision with the facts all laid here for her. Nothing we can do for the poor girl until he’s finished with her.
Trust me, she’s brave......only a brave woman would take on that psychopathic narcissist :thumbsup:
Would take that psycho narc to her baby girl home :confused:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Must be engagement,Ramadan isn’t over yet...sounds weird a wedding at Ramadan. Uhh rats. Happy parents supporting useless empty head rat.
Bezness weddings and engagements do take place during Ramadan....it’s only genuine Tunisian weddings that don’t.

Nice to see the outfits his complicit parents would have worn, had I accepted his ridiculous proposals :D
Would take that psycho narc to her baby girl home :confused:
I guess so.....unless she’s moved there. I pray the little girl is safe elsewhere.

Truth be told, I neither know nor care whether they got engaged/married.....she’s chosen to ignore extensive, indisputable proof....there is nothing we can do whilst somebody so brainwashed.....we’ll just clear up the mess afterwards, as we always do with those that won’t listen....

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
They started posting pictures together back in March so I’m curious has she been living with this freak for the past 2 months?
Dunno.....could be an old pic. Rat is getting fat.....look at the buttons on his old fashioned shirt bursting at the seams :D
His parents also both carry extra weight, so I guess it’s hereditary :thumbsup:

Apples

Dunno.....could be an old pic. Rat is getting fat.....look at the buttons on his old fashioned shirt bursting at the seams :D
His parents also both carry extra weight, so I guess it’s hereditary :thumbsup:
He looks terrible and miserable,they all look like they are forcing smiles and would rather be anywhere else.
The victim looks ecstatic although her happiness will not last very long.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
He looks terrible and miserable,they all look like they are forcing smiles and would rather be anywhere else.
The victim looks ecstatic although her happiness will not last very long.
I agree he looks way older than he is, aged very badly. Psycho smile
Yes, I can vouch for the fact that he looks really old and incredibly run down.....the bags under his eyes would carry my grocery shop!
I like how he put his tongue over his broken tooth :D

I can’t believe she’s committed herself this way......I genuinely want to cry for her :Cry:

Femme Fatale

This is truly sad....they probably thinking we are jealous and want bad for them. But this is truly a sad sight to see. It’s like really sad. I hate this for her daughter. He will never accept that little girl. I truly feel sorry for that little girl who will believe this man to be her stepdad and he will never accept her. The mental damage it will do to this little girl just really makes me sad.

If he gets to the USA, she may as well get ready. He won’t even be around long enough. The moment he get to the USA, life for her will be miserable without her husband. Because Houssem will never be around.

Is her self esteem that low??? I don’t know what to think but that. I wish someone had warned me and I didn’t even marry mine. She has all this information and she still decided to go for it. He doesn’t even like bigger women? Is that not a red flag for her. I am speechless really.

Femme Fatale

He used to call me chunky monkey ;)
Just sad. Most rats are this way. I'm a gym fanatic and the first rat still had something to say about my weight. I'm not even big, athletic yes. I love Crossfit. But he'd have something to say still.

I bet the coffee shop conversations Houseem have are just mind boggling. I dont know whether to feel sorry for her or just dont feel anything at all. The moment he gets to USA, he will be living a life like a single man. He will be exploring all his options in the USA. If she thinks for one second this musician is about to be a family man to a foreign woman, then I feel sorry for her. He literally is setting this thing up perfect.

What's sad, her family members seem to be on board with it all, even with all of them being warned. Wonder if anyone in her family is protesting this.

Top Bottom