Keyboard player - Tunis. Houssem Ktari/Màrc Clovinc/YuRii/Houssem Aziz/Husùm Furùk plus other names.

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Sillygirl55, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Mango, you have been like a virtual mum to me. ** big big hug **
    You are amazing! You’ve completed a huge step in your recovery and that makes me smile! Cheers to you! ** big hug **
    Blow your bubbles and stay amazing!
    You’ve earned it! :thumbsup::p:love:

magic, Mystery, Apples and 6 others like this.
  2. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

Mango, I am so happy and proud of you. You are the pride and joy and mother hen of TLR and I am glad to know you. You got through it and now you can get through anything. Only good things to come girl ;) xx

Mystery, Apples, jennyelle and 5 others like this.
  3. Brasilgirl

4. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Awwww, I truly just don’t know what to say :love:
    I’m really feeling the love right now :)
    We make a good gang.....God help anyone that takes us on....we work together :thumbsup:

Up until yesterday, I had intended to write two more horrific incidents on here: One spent barricaded in their garage, another one a few hours curled up in a bin!
    But I decided against it for two reasons: (1) I think I’ve written more than enough for any of his victims and (2) I just felt like I’d already completed my circle.....I already felt at peace inside.

Today, I was home alone....another sign of how far forward I’ve come...and I wrote those two memories on paper....how strange it felt to use pen and paper again! I’m so used to typing now, it really felt pretty alien.....and what a freakin nightmare I had finding a dang pen! :D

So anyway, I kinda went along the same theme as the bubble blowing, the washing/blowing it away....I tore those pieces of paper with hell written on them into pieces .....and I flushed those buggers right down the toilet. :thumbsup:

The crazy thing is, I let out a little giggle as I watched the paper swirling around before the water took them away......coz they reminded me exactly of what his moisturised SIM cards looked like, as they swirled around the shower before the plug hole claimed them....it seemed very symbolic :D

I am truly grateful I was home alone though....I’m not sure what the man thing would have thought, had he seen me on the floor laughing at the toilet :D

magic, juicyfruit, Mystery and 8 others like this.
  5. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

This one has bubbles so... it gets put here.

upload_2019-4-13_23-32-29.gif

6. Mango Chutney

Loving all these bubbles!! It’s like we’ve made the thread have a happy ending :love:

7. Canadian_N8tive

Canadian_N8tive Well-Known Member

@Mango Chutney I feel like you took me under your wing from the moment I posted here. I am glad to have met such a great group of women. I couldn’t have been this strong if it wasn’t for all of you. But especially Mango. She gave me a stern talking to in my moments of weakness. I’m glad that I listened to her.

8. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I'm very proud of you, Mango bighug1.gif Airing the terrible things your rat has done to you, has motivated more women to come forward, to tell the abdominal things rats are capable to do to a victim

9. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Hard to relive them years but I hope the current victim takes heed .
    Too much evidence for her to just brush off and think mango is just a scorned ex

10. jennyelle

jennyelle Well-Known Member

You have done good girl yes let all the past shit go down the toilet where it belongs .. flush it there is better things waiting for you ... Screenshot_2019-04-14-13-12-05.png

11. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

Mango, you are one strong amazing woman.
    Not only have you gone through hell, but you support so many women who come here on the brink of a breakdown.
    We all laugh, cry together but we pick ourselves up and the battle against rats go on.
    I will mention Heidi you two together is like a tag team. I forgot what it was like to laugh but you 2
    Cats have had me laughing so loud my kids think I gone crazy. Rat houssem knows the woman he lost was beautiful funny and loving he lost the best now he's picking up whoever he can get he got no shame. ♥️

12. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:D:D:D and I would be right beside you laughing away, saying "You did it Mango, you finally did it!":love:

13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

You got that right :D

lkjh.png :sneaky:

juicyfruit, magic, Apples and 7 others like this.
  14. Mango Chutney

Ah, my partner in crime :love:
    We work well together, bounce off each other....she taught me naughty things :eek:
    I try to restrain her, keep her under control ....and usually fail!
    Our good cop/bad cop work well together......we get results :thumbsup:

15. Brasilgirl

This is about Canadians and marriage fraud:
    https://www.canada.ca/en/immigratio...ews/video/marriage-fraud-stories-victims.html
    Rats are everywhere.
    Uneducated rats don’t find work and they will want to leave or divorce to go on welfare or EI. The Canadian spouse will have to pay that all back to the government! In the US, the financial commitment is 10 years!
    Only a small amount of victims come forward, and out of them a smaller amount were chosen for the video. The numbers of Canadians scams is staggering. I read in a news article that over $200 million was taken in love scams in one year!
    They try to take everything, including your future.
    Your Tunisian is not different! Yours is not different, unless he is worse!

juicyfruit, spartacus, Apples and 4 others like this.
  16. Mango Chutney

Thank yooooou :love:

I have contacted the authorities in Canada and America, but on impulse, whilst it was all copied, the attachments all together...I also decided that for the extra two minutes it took.....I might as well paste copies to the Australian and New Zealand authorities too :thumbsup:

He was reported to them all in 2016 anyway, as well as Russia, all European countries and the UK authorities, but hey.....no harm in a little reminder :love:

17. Brasilgirl

You are welcome! :D I saw this while searching for something else and I thought it was really good on Canada’s part to make a video like this. It shows how serious they are about marriage fraud.

18. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

You need to know that you saved me. You, Heidi and Laura saved my life. And the other ladies too. When I was talking to Mohamed, something was nagging in my gut saying message those girls. Ask questions. Something is not adding up. I can honestly say that if it wasn’t for you and those women, I would be preparing a marriage with him right now. I thought he was the perfect man for me.

What you have done is not in vain. I know it may have been hard to dig up your past, but I thank you for doing it. You truly are saving a lot of women. Even if that woman he is with, doesn’t believe you right now, believe it or not, you’re saving her too.

So thank you. Thank you for enduring what you did so that you’re able to tell your story to save us. I find solace in knowing that there are women like you and these other amazing ladies in the world.

19. beznessbitch

beznessbitch Well-Known Member

juicyfruit, Apples and Brasilgirl like this.
  20. Mango Chutney

Keep reading, girl....it gets worse :thumbsup:

21. beznessbitch

i am i am. better go plug my phone in tho!! its a longggggggg read x

22. beznessbitch

ok i plugged in. cozy in bed gonna read as much as i can but i am exhausted. today was my eighth day in a row on a 9 hour shift..xx

23. beznessbitch

wow x

Brasilgirl likes this.
  24. beznessbitch

nah he would be like a toothpick to a great white

Apples and Brasilgirl like this.
  25. beznessbitch

he he

juicyfruit and Brasilgirl like this.