Keyboard player - Tunis. Houssem Ktari/Màrc Clovinc/YuRii/Houssem Aziz/Husùm Furùk plus other names.

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Sillygirl55, Jul 10, 2016.

1. beznessbitch

beznessbitch Well-Known Member

how horrid of him

Jisela, Epiphany, Apples and 2 others like this.
  2. beznessbitch

beznessbitch Well-Known Member

i didnt have tje heart to tell mine i was of jewish decent!! he never asked tho.. yh they love old adolf these rats.. scum of the earth

juicyfruit, Jisela, Epiphany and 4 others like this.
  3. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I want this on here. This is rat damage. I want Houssem’s victim and other victims to see how they affect our health physically, not just mentally.

0EAC84E0-F59D-495D-9BD1-1AE9DA0FF90E.jpeg

I have been rat free for three years come mid July.....those nails are how they look literally right now in this minute.
    That hair....that’s what I’ve literally just lifted from my head....no effort....it literally just lifts off.

My nails have started to go brittle again, they are breaking off. I do not bite my nails, but bar the thumb nail, which is starting to turn yellow again, look how short they are....they just snap and flake, at close look....you can see how brittle they have become. If I don’t fight it....the thumb nail will join the others again.

My hair is, and always has been, the only part of me I’ve ever liked....I take good care of it....I’m gutted.

I wonder if maybe this process is faster this time because I’ve already been through it.....or maybe I just didn’t notice it so quickly before because of the moment I was in.

Since having to start reliving my hell, two and a half weeks ago, I as good as stopped eating again, this was not a conscious decision, it’s just how my body reacted to having to mentally take myself back to that place.
    My body is now lacking in essential vitamins and minerals.
    This is rat related stress.....and current victims need to see these hard truths!

I will not allow myself to go back to what he reduced me to, I will never again turn skeletal, I will never end up on malnutrition supplements again, I will beat this hair and nails shit....I will force myself to eat, I will learn to sleep again...I will not allow this to get any worse....he no longer has that power over me!

Don’t worry about me, I’ve been slowly working my way through this over the last three days:

6512AE26-E0BD-4DCE-A3EB-4D86F65FA354.jpeg

A few weeks back, I’d have probably demolished that in an hour!!
    I’m getting there though and last night I managed to eat a small salad with half a slice of bread :)

He will not break me again, I will not allow it.....but I want this here for others to see.....for all those that believe their rat is ‘different’ :thumbsup:

THIS IS RAT DAMAGE!!!!

4. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

** hugs **

5. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Gosh, it’s so sad. I hope you’ve got some vitamins and minerals to help, Mango.

I’m so thankful I found TLR because as I went through the grief and fear and shock, I crawled next to my slothful rat and mourned next to him when he slept... if I hadn’t been able to take the shock in controlled stages, strategize to get out and get the situation destroyed and concluded — it would have been so bad. So bad.

Already, it was like death the first few months after leaving, blackouts, sudden crying and vomiting spells, a literal resetting of my brain... a lot of that stuff on the threads I deleted, unfortunately.

I’m just so happy to not feel stuck in the past... I’m at peace with it, and it’s because I had the time to steal the closure he would never have given me, otherwise. All thanks to getting informed on TLR and putting those pieces together.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 6:47 PM
    AmberHeart, magic, juicyfruit and 5 others like this.
  6. Mango Chutney

Don’t worry about me, girl.....I have everything and everyone I need....and I’m too determined.
    I’ll be just fine :)

That picture post was not a pity post....it’s me just trying to put cold, hard truths out there.....and a visual often has a better impact than verbal or written.

Also, for ANY victim reading this stuff that may celebrate the possibility of losing a bit of weight....don’t bother :thumbsup:

It is not a nice weight loss, it is sudden and it’s pretty debilitating. You are lethargic 24/7, nails and hair, well....you can see those above.....and they get worse than that, your menstrual cycle is a mess, acid indigestion is initially agony, your teeth get weak, your skin takes on a grey hue, your skin sags because the weight loss was sudden and done by involuntary starvation, not as part of a healthy weight loss and fitness programme.

New clothes may seem exciting....you won’t buy them. You will be too depressed to care, you will rarely leave your bed, let alone the house, you will be trying to hide your body from those that genuinely care, behind big, bulky clothes. You need to layer up....because the sudden loss of those fat stores means you feel cold all the time. You will catch every sickness bug, cold and flu bug etc doing the rounds.

One of the comments that’s always stayed with me was made by a friend, after I was able to fit into a ten year old girls clothes. He said: Even your hands have lost weight, they are the hands of an old woman!!
    Let me tell you.....that didn’t make me feel too good, as I am not an old woman! I like to think a female would use a bit more tact :D

But anyway, this is serious stuff, and you need to ask yourself: Is he really worth it? If a man makes you feel this way, makes you so ill....is he the right man for you?
    A real man should make you laugh, not cry.
    He should support and encourage you, not devalue your successes and make you feel worthless.
    A real man should listen to you and try to help resolve issues, not add to them, or turn the focus away from you and onto his problems.

So anyway, the crux of this post is: Don’t celebrate the potential weight loss....but mourn the potential loss of the person you used to be.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019 at 8:53 PM
    AmberHeart, magic, juicyfruit and 5 others like this.
  7. Apples

Apples Well-Known Member

Mango I wish I could give you a big hug.
    You are inspiration to all of us and what’s going on with you has triggered so much emotion and anger in me again.
    To help someone else you sacrificed your own self. You have made an impact on many people you’ll never meet. You definitely changed the outcome of my rat story because when I was researching to figure out why that bastard was so weird,I found TLR and you were one of the stories I read and finally understood it was NOT me,it was him.

You will get through this because you are a shero and you are strong. :love:

8. Mango Chutney

I sure will. For me, all will be well....it’s others I worry about....those going through it right now :Cry:

9. Canadian_N8tive

Canadian_N8tive Well-Known Member

I’m glad that you can share your experiences @Mango Chutney. I haven’t had anything negative except maybe gaining a couple of pounds. Thankfully that’s all. I won’t shed a tear for my rat. I can’t call him a man. I’m still livid. I’m mad that these people think they can get away with this behavior with no consequences.