Keyboard player - Tunis. Houssem Ktari/Màrc Clovinc/YuRii/Houssem Aziz/Husùm Furùk plus other names.

magic

He is reported everywhere....as a criminal, a paedophile, a terrorist sympathiser, a hacker, a woman beater....and with proof of all of that, plus his death threats to British nationals....if he gets anywhere legally, then I just lose all faith in every authority globally.

This sort of uneducated, useless, lazy, trash should never be allowed to leave his third world shit pit.....he offers nothing good to anything, anyone or anywhere.

I can’t wait for his new scam relationship to break down, not only for her safety and mental wellbeing, plus that of the child, but because I’m absolutely GAGGING to know what lies he has told to talk his way out of my indisputable truth :thumbsup:
You don’t really need to use your imagination,clearly it will be explained that you are a psychopathic ,drunk ,whore ,they’re not exactly intelligent or imaginative,are they

Mango Chutney

You don’t really need to use your imagination,clearly it will be explained that you are a psychopathic ,drunk ,whore ,they’re not exactly intelligent or imaginative,are they
Ya, same old, same old :rolleyes:

If his victim used her head and read here, instead of mocking those that have tried to help her.....she’d see that every rat says the same shit :rolleyes:

Femme Fatale

Ya, same old, same old :rolleyes:

If his victim used her head and read here, instead of mocking those that have tried to help her.....she’d see that every rat says the same shit :rolleyes:
She is living in the land of rainbows and unicorns right now. She think she’s different. Playing Captain Save A Hoe will cost her. He’s about to bleed her dry and leave her heart for dead. The sad part, she knows it’s coming. Don’t think for one second that she doesn’t secretly reads here. She feels it at night when she is alone. But the love bombing is so strong. He telling her everything she wants to hear. And her pride won’t let her see the truth for what it is. She think she has herself a winner. It’s a billion other men on this planet and she chose this snaggled tooth dingbat. But I can assure you, deep down she knows. She is just waiting for the ball to drop or rather hoping that it doesn’t, or that it stays hidden so she doesn’t see it.

My guess is, since he can’t get a visa and he knows this, she will be his sugar momma. He will take all her money to feed his greed.

BTW, It’s no longer poor woman. She is a willing accomplice.

Femme Fatale

What’s gone hurt the most. When she look back at that photo with all his family smiling. Gone hit her like a ton of bricks.

My guess is, she will eventually move to Tunisia. Cus he can’t get a visa even if they marry. Too much illegal activity associated with his name.

Sad part, Tunisian women can be shallow. Can you imagine the things they say in their dialect, French and Arabic about her. Sad. But I don’t find sympathy for her any longer. She is the laughing stock of his family and that country.

That poor child is my only concern. They will pretend the accept that child. This really where my sympathy lies. This child will love him cus that’s what children do. And he will break her heart. Mentally she will not be ok. Isn’t her mom not concerned of this at all?

Mango Chutney

She is living in the land of rainbows and unicorns right now. She think she’s different. Playing Captain Save A Hoe will cost her. He’s about to bleed her dry and leave her heart for dead. The sad part, she knows it’s coming. Don’t think for one second that she doesn’t secretly reads here. She feels it at night when she is alone. But the love bombing is so strong. He telling her everything she wants to hear. And her pride won’t let her see the truth for what it is. She think she has herself a winner. It’s a billion other men on this planet and she chose this snaggled tooth dingbat. But I can assure you, deep down she knows. She is just waiting for the ball to drop or rather hoping that it doesn’t, or that it stays hidden so she doesn’t see it.

My guess is, since he can’t get a visa and he knows this, she will be his sugar momma. He will take all her money to feed his greed.

BTW, It’s no longer poor woman. She is a willing accomplice.
I reckon she’s still there. An American can stay there for four months....I can’t remember when she arrived, I think early April, but my gut says she’s still there, that she will do the four months, marry him in that time, he will frantically try to get her pregnant with an anchor baby, and then she’ll try for a visa.

Fortunately, I have told the authorities that I suspected he would marry her and try to get her pregnant, as that was what he wanted with me....but I refused to marry the freak, and he murdered the baby I was carrying.....they know all this.
I also told them that these rats now believe their odds of getting a visa a higher if they move the victim over for a year or two, which is why he did it with me. I held nothing back.

She must be giving him a fair amount of cash, because without cash.....I think he’d have chucked her by now.
I should think she is unaware that Tunisian man must pay everything, including flights and accommodation, I suspect she is also unaware that regardless of what he says, Tunisian law means he will own everything in terms of land, property and businesses etc....she will not get her money back if she invests.
She is very foolish, but she is brainwashed and trapped in the web of a narcissist. She will 100% regret her decision to mock me and throw our help back in our faces, but the girl has gotta learn the hard way now, we tried.....but there ain’t a damn thing more we can do to help her.

By this point, there’s no way she hasn’t seen signs of weird behaviour....and she has enough red flags to line Pall Mall.....but I ignored the signs too whilst brainwashed.

Going for the limit

There will be doubts , she will feel them everyday, everyday she will feel uncomfortable in every situation , with his family out at cafes and so on , the locals staring and whispering about her. She will have had at least a couple of meltdowns and wanting to go home if not more .
She will be struggling with having no freedom because I'm sure ratboy won't let her go out alone...not because he cares for her safety but simply so he doesn't lose his visa .
I would love love love to hear the conversation that the family have with her around. If you are reading here do yourself a favour and record many conversations and then have them translated...message me I am all to willing to oblige

Mango Chutney

If you are reading here do yourself a favour and record many conversations and then have them translated...message me I am all to willing to oblige
My God, that is definitely the thing to break the spell....understanding the conversations and what (who) they are laughing at.
I was shocked more and more as my understanding improved :Evil:

Truly despicable people, despicable family...

Hazel

Perhaps he r self esteem was very low the moment she met him and now he is giving her that fantasy. It is possible she hasn’t read all nor noticed things because she looks extremely happy while he has his player face. I do notice her pictures are not being liked by her friends and family, except for a very few while the rats pics are full of rat mates.
Why when she was asked on facebook who the guy was didn't she reply to the message. If I had a partner that I was 100% happy with and had no problems then I'd be telling everyone who'd listen

Apples

But but but he has a finance, he’s an honest man now. He’s changed. :rolleyes:. We all know how he paying for that visa. Cus he sure doesn’t have a 9 to 5 job. He’s always posting up on photos, always on social media. Did he even work when he was with Mango. Doubt it.
Must be that broken toof (tooth) and shitty keyboard that pays for his visa.

Attachments

Mango Chutney

Come on, girlies.....we all know how his visa is being paid for: American dollar! And it ain’t his :rolleyes:

He played the keyboard to earn cash when he wasn’t beating the crap outta me.....used the money to take me on day trips and fund illegal escapes.

He lied to me at the beginning, said he had a music contract, but that he’d given it up for me. Said he’d been offered the opportunity to record an album in Dubai, but turned it down because he hates Arabs and wants to be with me.
Man.....but I was a gullible fool back then :rolleyes:

Femme Fatale

Come on, girlies.....we all know how his visa is being paid for: American dollar! And it ain’t his :rolleyes:

He played the keyboard to earn cash when he wasn’t beating the crap outta me.....used the money to take me on day trips and fund illegal escapes.

He lied to me at the beginning, said he had a music contract, but that he’d given it up for me. Said he’d been offered the opportunity to record an album in Dubai, but turned it down because he hates Arabs and wants to be with me.
Man.....but I was a gullible fool back then :rolleyes:
Lol hates arabs. Add that to the rat bible. They all say that. Just foolish. How do they even retire out there if they don’t work.

Femme Fatale

Their children will take care of them
I agree to take care of my parents as they get old. But their are boundaries. That is why my mom started her career early so she didn’t have to rely on her children. She didn’t want that. We don’t mind, but she said no. She wants to travel the world instead.

But rats take care of their parents with victims money! Do they ever get a real job, I doubt it.

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
Family support in Tunisia
While in Tunisia, there is today a social system in place, which, for example, provides child benefits and benefits for the needy, this system is, compared to European standards, barely developed or functional.

As it has been for centuries, the majority of tunisians are still dependent on their family to care for them - the siblings for small children and the young for the old. This is a very strong social imperative, a social constraint, which only very few Tunisians can or even want to avoid.

Money and benefits in kind of the children to their parents and even grandparents, if they are not already specified in law, are seen as a social duty and serve as the "reimbursement" for expenses that the parents had for the rearing of the children.

The daughter of a family is supposed to help her mother in household matters and by taking care of the smaller siblings and, if requested, of the children in the extended family, and this all often even after her own marriage.

Femme Fatale

Family support in Tunisia
While in Tunisia, there is today a social system in place, which, for example, provides child benefits and benefits for the needy, this system is, compared to European standards, barely developed or functional.

As it has been for centuries, the majority of tunisians are still dependent on their family to care for them - the siblings for small children and the young for the old. This is a very strong social imperative, a social constraint, which only very few Tunisians can or even want to avoid.

Money and benefits in kind of the children to their parents and even grandparents, if they are not already specified in law, are seen as a social duty and serve as the "reimbursement" for expenses that the parents had for the rearing of the children.

The daughter of a family is supposed to help her mother in household matters and by taking care of the smaller siblings and, if requested, of the children in the extended family, and this all often even after her own marriage.

Wait, that means children are paying back their parents for basically having them. Did I read that correctly! :eek: Taking care of my parents out of love is one thing, but feeling obliged because they had me is another. What in the Tunisian Love Rat is going on here.

Top Bottom