Khaled Akrout aka خالد العكروت‎ aka khaled91

Heidi

Inactive

Heidi

Inactive
Well, I saved all of Khaled Akrout´s messages and I give you a little taste:

Quote : "When I kill the first bitch from England, you will receive my awnser old ugly whores"

Heidi

Inactive
Mango was just lucky :rolleyes: Potty mouth Khaled Akrout called me

Quote: You are a liar and Jean and depraved person
stupid - liear - dirty - whore
stupid dirty mother fucker
you are an animal, a dog, nothing u just a whorre tfooh go kill yourself
haw many times u open your leg to day dirty bitch
fuck your mom

and so on....

and I was so nice to him in his thread flenn.gif

Mango Chutney

Staff member
You are a "Jean", a "liear" and a "tfooh"?? I would cry for weeks were I called such dreadful names! What do they mean? :D:D:D
u open your leg to day
Would you please care to elaborate :confused: You open just one leg? You only open it in the day? What the hell are you doing, woman.....trying to tan the inner of just one thigh? :D:D
This bloke is hilariously stooooooopid :D
I'm crying with laughter over Tfooh, I truly am!

Heidi

Inactive
You are a "Jean", a "liear" and a "tfooh"?? I would cry for weeks were I called such dreadful names! What do they mean? :D:D:D

Would you please care to elaborate :confused: You open just one leg? You only open it in the day? What the hell are you doing, woman.....trying to tan the inner of just one thigh? :D:D
This bloke is hilariously stooooooopid :D
I quoted as the motherfucker wrote it (up yours, Khaled :p)
I´m not good at the language they think is English and sometimes it´s good not to understand everything,
I think ;)

Heidi

Inactive
Haha, no, we have no idea what a Jean nor a Tfooh are, they just made us laugh so much, we started calling each other them. I am Lady Nightclub, man-thing is Tfooh, son #3 is now Jean!! :D
If you squint your eyes and turn of your brain, one has to admit that Khaled Akrout definitely is a cornucopia of joy 24.gif
What I cannot abide is, that he came here with two different member names, which is not allowed, tried to play a game with us and then starts crying, that he is not treated right :Ninja:

Laura2014

Staff member
Mango was just lucky :rolleyes: Potty mouth Khaled Akrout called me

Quote: You are a liar and Jean and depraved person
stupid - liear - dirty - whore
stupid dirty mother fucker
you are an animal, a dog, nothing u just a whorre tfooh go kill yourself
haw many times u open your leg to day dirty bitch
fuck your mom

and so on....

and I was so nice to him in his thread View attachment 28708
I'm truly lost for words. What a sick ugly offensive little man. My only hope is that new readers and members here quickly see the ugly side of their habibi and what awaits them if they Try to pursue the dream.

I will call you St Heidi from now on, you have the patience of a saint and the backbone of a hero shrew. (A newly discovered species of mammal with the strongest backbone of all mammals).

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Yeah, you are right - I got the patience of a saint View attachment 28712
Haha, I would strongly dispute that! How many times have I seen that little yellow emoji creature stomping his feet, whilst waiting impatiently?!! :D For sure....you have a cracking sense of humour though!
I'm truly lost for words. What a sick ugly offensive little man.
He's truly quite a personality!! I've laughed so much at his pathetic outbursts these last few weeks :D

Heidi

Inactive

I kind of liked Vict better with red hair :) I just hope she will smile a little bit - such a pretty "girl" ;)
Khaled Akrout aka خالد العكروت‎ aka khaled91

Last edited:
Top Bottom