Khaled Akrout aka خالد العكروت‎ aka khaled91

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Many english language articles, but you know those probably, can be found on eg. tunisia-love.com, tunispro.net or tunisia-tourist.com and also a lot in various forums (like here on TLR). I do plan (for some years now...) to open up a bigger website about bezness in general (not exclusivly about Tunisia), but I do have a life as well ... and the day only has 24 hours. Tough luck for me. :-(
Could be a thread with only article compendium

Heidi

Inactive
They do? Oh my, and here I am thinking that a coyote is someone who ... " acts as a picaresque hero who rebels against social convention through deception and humor". And that he, as a trickster, "openly questions and mocks authority. They are usually male characters, and are fond of breaking rules, boasting, and playing tricks on both humans and gods". I guess ... ummm... I mean ... well ... now I might have to rethink my existence. :-(
Holy mackerel :eek: I had it all wrong ;)

coyote
a small dog, Canis latrans, native to North America, known for using everything from canyons to tactical nuclear weapons to catch roadrunners.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
You have saved countless victims despite what you were going through with your own rat. Thats strength. Youve shown so much strength and TLR certainly wouldn't be the same without your investigative skill, and caring heart. If it's any consolation, you, Heidi and Laura saved me from my rat and from choking him to sleep... Haha.

Keep fighting the good fight. Dont ever give up fighting.

Last edited:

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Last edited:

Heidi

Inactive
Update: MrBlueG aka Khaled Akrout got banned :whistle: Give it up, Khaled. I'll never be yours :p

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Update: MrBlueG aka Khaled Akrout got banned :whistle: Give it up, Khaled. I'll never be yours :p

Out of all the rats on this page, this one is the dumbest one I’ve encountered. This crusade he is on will land him in an early grave from all that stress he must be under. Doesn’t help that the Tunisian heat probably is draining all the energy he has left. He is one ignorant little man.

At this point Khaled, you’re not a rat, you’re a fan. Lol. Send me your address so I can send you free fan club T-shirt’s, along with a free coffee mug with the TLR logo.

Keep harassing people though if you dare, we have more rights than you think. Kiss your visa bye bye, while you’re lying through your teeth about your whereabouts. Stalking is a crime in our countries and so are threats, you big dummy. Yet, this won’t deter you I’m sure. Well, may you enjoy the rest of your days in your 1 dinar flip flops in Tunisia. :love:

Leave members alone. No one is scared of you and your horrible English.

Top Bottom