Khaled Akrout aka خالد العكروت‎ aka khaled91

Femme Fatale

Had one claim he was a project manager for Facebook
Lol....

Mine was an entrepreneur, that's how I described him. He didn't know the word, so I simplified it. I said, so you have a business and self employed. He said, no, I work for myself. I burst into laughter. I couldn't even explain to him that is all the same. I would feel bad if he wasnt so arrogant and mater of fact about it.

Arkady

Lol....

Mine was an entrepreneur, that's how I described him. He didn't know the word, so I simplified it. I said, so you have a business and self employed. He said, no, I work for myself. I burst into laughter. I couldn't even explain to him that is all the same. I would feel bad if he wasnt so arrogant and mater of fact about it.
Thing is, as I mentioned before, I have certification in project management. I could have called bs on him.

Arkady

Poor ratty Khaled :D His attempts of great "revensh" backfired, after we posted the stuff on here ourselves and laughed about it! I mean seriously, why would be think any of us cared? It was like a dang 'Carry on' film :D:D:D
Carry On Love Rat.

Arkady

Khaled's latest post is about racism for a Syrian boy in the UK. And, yes, this is SO sad. This boy is a victim of racism!....

BUT, Tunisia is NOT SYRIA!

DO NOT PUT YOURSELVES NEXT TO SYRIANS!

YOU DO NOT HAVE BOMBS GOING OFF IN YOUR COUNTRY EVERY SINGLE DAY!

You buy your cigarettes, you sit at the coffee, have your Facebook, your friends, your laughs, you are not seeing YOUR children dead in the streets from bombs!

YOU ARE NOT GETTING GASSED BY YOUR GOVERNMENT!

YOU ARE HIDING BEHIND THE VICTIMS OF SYRIA NOW! IT IS DISGUSTING. YOU ARE NOT THE SAME!

AND YOU ARE LYING AND IGNORING YOUR VIOLENCE TOWARDS WOMEN!

STOP SCAMMING WOMEN OF ALL AGES, RELIGIONS, AND COUNTRIES!

DO NOT MAKE YOURSELVES VICTIMS LIKE SYRIA!

YOU ARE NOT!
View attachment 49183 View attachment 49184
This guy has got some real mental issues.

Arkady

Have you a story of your own experience?
Not with this guy, but what do you call it when someone goes off like this? Seems like he’s got some deep seated issues, or he wouldn’t be masquerading on this site and going berserk when he got outed, just sayin’.

Arkady

In high school there was this guy that wanted me to be his girl. When I said no he stormed off threatening to kill himself. He didn’t of course.

Arkady

?????? Confused . Com :eek::(;):D
This was in high school. Some guy (not very attractive) was trying to get me to go out with him. I first said I just wanted to be friends, then I said I wasn’t attracted to him THAT’S when he threatened to kill himself, saying I could come to his funeral. He didn’t of course, but if I didn’t want him before I sure didn’t want him afterwards.

juicyfruit

This was in high school. Some guy (not very attractive) was trying to get me to go out with him. I first said I just wanted to be friends, then I said I wasn’t attracted to him THAT’S when he threatened to kill himself, saying I could come to his funeral. He didn’t of course, but if I didn’t want him before I sure didn’t want him afterwards.
magic said:
In high school there was this guy that wanted me to be his girl. When I said no he stormed off threatening to kill himself. He didn’t of course

Arkady

magic said:
In high school there was this guy that wanted me to be his girl. When I said no he stormed off threatening to kill himself. He didn’t of course
That was my experience

Arkady

How? Genuine question :)
Other than saying he would kill himself, were there other similarities with a TLR?
Sorry no I was just relating it to show that this behavior is not just confined to Tunisia. Though from what I’ve been reading here, it’s enough to put me off that part of the world.

Mango Chutney

Sorry no I was just relating it to show that this behavior is not just confined to Tunisia. Though from what I’ve been reading here, it’s enough to put me off that part of the world.
No, it is not just confined to Tunisia.....it is confined to people with mental health issues like narcissism, or immature kids seeking a reaction.
How did so many strangers from bezness prolific countries find you on Messenger? I know you said you joined bezness groups, but did you join these groups because of the kid at high school?

Top Bottom