Khaled Akrout aka خالد العكروت‎ aka khaled91

Mango Chutney

magic said:
Have you a story of your own experience?
In high school there was this guy that wanted me to be his girl. When I said no he stormed off threatening to kill himself. He didn’t of course
That was my experience
Thank goodness you have not have one with a Tunisian..;)
From from what I’ve been reading it sounds like it.
Other than saying he would kill himself, were there other similarities with a TLR?
I don't get this. What brought you to TLR then? How did you discover the forum? Don't get me wrong, you are obviously welcome....but this is me right now:
Confused . Com
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Arkady

I did get burned by someone who was trying to use me for a green card back in the 90’s. He had two of us on the line when we were in grad school and was going to marry whoever finished first. Didn’t bother to tell me, I had to hear it from someone else. Two months later he called me pretending nothing happened wanting to pick up where we left off. Apparently the other woman dumped him and I dumped him. Last I heard he was scrambling to get back in the country. This was 20 years ago and it still grinds my gears. He was Chinese but I was still being used and that hurt.

Arkady

I did get burned by someone who was trying to use me for a green card back in the 90’s. He had two of us on the line when we were in grad school and was going to marry whoever finished first. Didn’t bother to tell me, I had to hear it from someone else. Two months later he called me pretending nothing happened wanting to pick up where we left off. Apparently the other woman dumped him and I dumped him. Last I heard he was scrambling to get back in the country. This was 20 years ago and it still grinds my gears. He was Chinese but I was still being used and that hurt.
I also have a friend from college who was in an abusive relationship with an Indian woman. She was doing something to him according to her roommate, who wouldn’t tell him what. Now he suffers from kidney failure and needs dialysis. I’m wondering if she wasn’t trying to poison him. I have heard similar horror stories from friends of friends.

Mystery

I also have a friend from college who was in an abusive relationship with an Indian woman. She was doing something to him according to her roommate, who wouldn’t tell him what. Now he suffers from kidney failure and needs dialysis. I’m wondering if she wasn’t trying to poison him. I have heard similar horror stories from friends of friends.
Why didn't I think of poison dam it.
If you want to find out about rats it's easy book into any hotel in tunis they will bend over backwards for you. :D:eek:

Arkady

Why didn't I think of poison dam it.
If you want to find out about rats it's easy book into any hotel in tunis they will bend over backwards for you. :D:eek:
No thank you. It’s who they bend over for that worries me. I’m surprised the country doesn’t have a major STD problem.

Top Bottom