La77aas - The Alternative Approach to Bezness.

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Mango Chutney, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've been to Kos, it was really lovely and had it not been for the mass influx of illegal migrants, I'd have happily returned. It's heartbreaking.
    Me either, but I'm a real sociable chatterbox, the instant they discovered I was English, the talk would inevitably move to Brexit at some point. I can't speak for all of them, in any country, there are those that are for and against the EU, but literally every one that spoke with me about it was anti EU....that was how I found out about the olive trees in Corfu. I will assume this law does not cover the whole of Greece, but definitely Corfu.

Liona likes this.
  2. Iwassostupid

Iwassostupid Member

Why should these men bother about a visa for the US since they only have to make it to Germany. Our borders a widely open non protected. Once here you will enjoy a allround package that includes social benefits, free housing, free medical aid and much more. You have freebies to commit any crime whatsoever without risking to be deported to your home country. Given that your home country wants you back at all what usualy is not the case.

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

juicyfruit likes this.
  4. Mango Chutney

They said they are still allowed to harvest the olive trees that are already there, they just aren't allowed to plant anymore. Will read that link in a minute. We got silly EU rules in Britain too, like the shape, size and colour of our fruit and veg etc.....thank God they can't see what's growing in my back yard, I promise you....it does not conform to EU standards! :D:D
    A visa to anywhere is still a visa, they think they will get freebies, social care, medical care etc in all of our countries, near and far.
    Movies and the internet has given them a very distorted view of life in our countries, they think we're all millionaires from state handouts and sitting on our butts on the sofa all day :rolleyes:
    To be honest, a scamming rat that is all about the visa and the money will not care where the endless supply of goodies comes from, just that he can save enough to buy his virgin and a home for her. He doesn't care if the money comes from the government or victims, so any victim and any country still serves a purpose, they are just the gateway to his ultimate goal.
    These greedy economic migrants ARE getting deported, most of the 'child refugees' that went to Britain were deported because they were grown men ;) Germany is now using a machine that picks up on regional dialect, I daresay other countries are too. Trouble is, even their own countries do not want these wasters back....and it delays the process. Rats will not find it so easy now, legally or illegally, the problem lies in getting rid of the trash that's already here, and by this, I do not mean genuine refugees.

juicyfruit likes this.
  5. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I have seen in fb the comment where "lahhass" is mentioned.:)
    "Ya wkhayti w houma yfhmou rwa7hom mala la7assa w r5assss". Will you please translate @fienda

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    juicyfruit, Mango Chutney and Amira like this.
  6. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Good piece of work. I will remember that !!!

7. Mango Chutney

Hey stranger!! Hope you're doing ok :love:

8. Hannibal - The Tunisian

Hannibal - The Tunisian Active Member

Mashallah 3lik Masha , :sneaky::sneaky::Ninja::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Amira likes this.
  9. ijs

ijs Well-Known Member

Mexicans don't show any interest in green cards because they are NOT rats! They come to America to strictly to W-O-R-K! American employers hire them because they are honest and hardworking.

spartacus, Tiger, Amira and 2 others like this.
  10. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Active Member

"Honest" and "Hardworking" are not in the rats' vocabulary. But they are "honest to hardworking" at scamming people!

spartacus, Tiger and Lovelylondon like this.