ladies thing!loool

paula01

MY SISTER IN LAW TOOK THIS PILL TO DELAY HER PERIOD FOR HER HOLIDAY IN AUGUST ,,,,,,SHE ENDED UP IN A TURKISH HOSPITAL BLEEDING LIKE A STUCK PIG :puke: THE 4 CHILDREN HAD TO COME HOME ALONE AS SHE HAD TO STAY IN HOSPITAL FOR A FURTHER FOUR DAYS IT COST OVER 2 GRAND FOR ALL THIS

SEX IS IT WORTH IT ? I WOULDNT TAKE IT THATS FOR SURE ,,,,,,,,,,,,
ME NEITHER;) how awful for her and what a shit holiday :huh: whats the point any way??????

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
Agreed - not worth putting these unnatural things into your body. Your bodies should be treated like a temple - only the best.

Ladygaga

Banned
I DONT KNOW I EXPECT HALF THESE GIRLS WILL BE BURIED IN A Y SHAPED COFFIN :ben::ben: SEX PAULA THEY ALL WANT SEX ON HOLIDAY :puke: NOT LIKE US JUST WANT AN ICE CREAM AND A BIT OF KARAOKE :ben:

DragonZest

TLR tester
I hate having my period when i'm on holiday, not for the sex part but for the bloatedness, annoyingness etc of it all!!

candi

Agreed - not worth putting these unnatural things into your body. Your bodies should be treated like a temple - only the best.
Yes.. i had to find out the hard way. The way they just shove u full of hormones with no warnings, here.. I never imagined the effects they could have. I had an Implanon put in my arm after my last child, and fell into the worst depression. It sucked SO bad bc I was sane so I could understand logicly I had no reason to be feeling the way I did.. but still felt that way. Everyone around me noticed the changes taking place after I got it and it was in my arm for almost a year before I could finally put two and two together and figure out what was causing me to feel like I was literally losing my mind!! Then after I read all the other horror stories of other women who went through the exact same things bc of it, I was so pist at my Doctor.. she immediately tried prescribing me the pill after I made her remove it from my arm to "balance things out again" LOLLLLLL.. I said hell no!! I don't see how putting more fake hormones in my body is going to BALANCE anything ... chill out with the prescriptions lady!! hahahahaha. Condoms are safer anyway :D.. To me.. there are more serious concerns associated with unprotected sex than an unplanned pregnancy! lol

Sandra127

This actually worked for me - no bloats or anything. I was really impressed because flying usually mucks up my cycle for some reason.
That's good, I mean the lack of side effects you had. I was going on a camping/activity holiday, couldn't be arsed with the inconvenience of a period, but felt like a whale for the whole trip so it wasn't worth it for me. But like the other comments on this thread, I guess we can't always predict the impact of medicines, I'll be leaving this one alone in future!

candi

That's good, I mean the lack of side effects you had. I was going on a camping/activity holiday, couldn't be arsed with the inconvenience of a period, but felt like a whale for the whole trip so it wasn't worth it for me. But like the other comments on this thread, I guess we can't always predict the impact of medicines, I'll be leaving this one alone in future!
They also have a product called INSTEAD ..iv used it and works great.. it doesn't STOP anything from happening.. but you will be none the wiser anyway. I've used it, and am quite fond of it. Women have said that they were on their monthly on honeymoons/romantic getaways and used that and their hubbys were none the wiser.

Top Bottom