Lahouar Saif , Anyone know this man?

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Steve, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Steve

Steve Member

Hi everyone like everyone else I'm just asking for a little help. I found out only a few weeks ago that my wife as been having Facebook conversations with this guy called Siaf Lahouar whom she meet on holiday. Since I found out about this relationship I have obviously been concerned that I was going to lose my wife but worse I thought that maybe she was being conned. And of course what I have read on this site only confirms my fears.

https://www.facebook.com/syfe.lahouar

The above link is a Facebook profile for this guy and I was wondering if anyone as had any dealings with this guys. I know he was working on the beech with the Jet Skis and boats but I'm not sure at which resort. He lives in Hammam Sousse and during the off season is working as a fisherman. He uses a different spelling of his name on Facebook Syfe, but the correct spelling is Saif.

Well I put all the information that I can in front of her and see seems to be taking notice and I believe that this so called relationship is going nowhere. My wife knows I'm going to post on this site and as asked me not to go into to many details so I cant say a lot more. I do love my wife and i can forgive her. But I still feel it is my job to try and protect her, even if it is from herself.

Thank you Steve

2. marilyna

marilyna Chocolate Connoisseur

Hi Steve,

Welcome to TLR. I am sorry I don't know him.

Where does he live?

Does he have a job?

Did your wife meet him on holiday while she was with you?

Caramel and Steve like this.
  3. Steve

Steve Member

Hi Marilyna,

He lives in Sousse, and was working on the beech at the resort she stayed at renting out Jet Skis. And she met him while on holiday with her oldest son.

Sorry I don't have the information at what resort she stayed at.

Obviously me and the wife have gone through a very rock patch because of this. She really started to get to know him on Facebook when she came home. I work abroad on merchant ships and I know she was lonely. Conversations started, she started drinking and wife wife does not normally drink. She actually went back to Tunisia with a female friend to go to a wedding. And it appears that this guys sorted out an apartment for her and her friend to rent.

Things are a lot beter between me and my wife. I think she realizes that she has been a little foolish.

Thanks Steve

Caramel, MissMetal and marilyna like this.
  4. wallah

wallah Well-Known Member

Hi Steve, I am so sorry that you are having all this stress in your life, but hopefully your wife will realise that the grass is not greener in Tunisia and things will settle down. All I can suggest is that you encourage your wife to read some of the stories on here, so that she has a realistic insight of what a relationship with a Tunisian who works in tourism is all about. It may also be a good idea is she reads my Coping Strategy, as this really does show what trauma the ladies have to cope with when reality kicks in. I wish you all the best. Here is the link;-
    http://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/possible-coping-stratagy.2521

Caramel, marilyna and Steve like this.
  5. the nutty professor

the nutty professor Bad Teacher

hi steve and thanks for posting.
    this must have been very difficult for you.
    take care

Caramel, marilyna and Steve like this.
  6. crystal

crystal The Punchy Scot

Sorry Steve don't know him.. glad you are supporting your wife and marriage through this.. I do not condone cheating... but I do realize that there ups and downs in marriage that need to be addressed. Good for you that you are fighting for your marriage as these Tunies are scum and not worth breaking your marriage up for them.. I understand how your wives head would be turned.. they are very good at what they do and believe me when I say married women are not off limits to them... and if going through a bad patch she would be vulnerable. I hope you both are able to work this out good luck..

7. marilyna

I hope she has seen the error of her ways Steve, as these men are professionals. They don't care whether women are married or not. I think it is a good idea for your wife to read this site, to see what these men are capable of.

Caramel and Steve like this.
  8. Ariel

Ariel Under the Sea Staff Member

Message for Steve's wife: you have yourself a gem of a man, the Tunisian is nothing but a piece of glass glinting in the sunshine :)

9. CUDDLE

CUDDLE Well-Known Member

Steve
    I really hope your wife will come to her senses..

If you can get her to read here a bit she will see that this man is worthless ...

He is a disgrace and without doubt a rat..cos they dont have morals...No decent man Tunisian or otherwise would be pursuing another man's wife....

I think you are a courageous man posting on here and you are a diamond glinting in the sun ..

Caramel, Nali, Steve and 1 other person like this.
  10. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

I have removed this post because it was based on heresay and not my own personal experience.

Steve and marilyna like this.
  11. simple

simple Well-Known Member

BB i think we can safely say hes a rat ...Disrespecting a married woman ,possibly older than him ,Can only be after one thing ,,,,Money.

CUDDLE, Steve and marilyna like this.
  12. simple

simple Well-Known Member

They"re beasts !!Jeckell and Hyde characters .

Steve likes this.
  13. Steve

Steve Member

Hi Blonde, thank you the information that you know of him, it helps paint a picture that I can show to my wife.

Things are looking good with me and my wife. They had still been talking on Facebook but the conversations had become fewer and less warm. My wife was saying that her feelings towards him was more motherly/protective than a relationship. She said that she wanted the contact to fizzle out but did not want to upset him, still believing that he was a decent guy. And he was saying that he only wanted to be friends. however when she posted on Facebook that she was married he got really shitty with her. Now he already new that she was married so this should have made no difference to him. But I guess he could not understand why I was still with my wife after finding out about him, he thought I should have been long gone I guess. Well wrong, I have been there to fight for my wife and support her when she realizes she has been taken for a ride. So the other night she told him to F off and wanted to block him on Facebook. She did not know how to do this because he is not in her friends list, so she asked me. She gave me her password and asked me to do it. So I did. I'm not daft to realize that he could always create another account to send messages but this is a good start.

My wife has said to me that she does not recognize who I am. What she means is that she thought when I found out I would have smashed the house up and physically hurt her. But I realized this was not the way so I stayed calm, believe me that was hard. Even though her family was angry with her, telling her to break contact with him. But I knew that she had to make the choice to sever the links with him in her own time. And now that has happened. So I can see love in her eyes when she looks at me and I know we now have a chance. I just have to take it.

Thank you to everyone for the warm messages of support. You have made a difference with your kind words.

Humbly yours Steve

14. wallah

wallah Well-Known Member

Hi Steve, I am happy to read your latest post and hopefully, this improvement will go on now that your wife has seen the value of your love for her. It is not for me to justify or explain the semi relationship that your wife had or was contemplating, but i will say this. The scum that work in Tourism are very very clever in their manipulation of the women. They seem to have the ability to hone in on those who are a little needy in one way or another and can pinpoint their weaknesses with professional skills - and most certainly, know exactly what to say to receive a positive response. This ability combined with their total lack of morality and conscience makes them very dangerous indeed. If you look in the gallery you will see that the great majority have nothing going for them regarding 'looks', but have all managed to cause heartache and pain to intelligent women - almost destroying many of them in the process. I live here and see this on a daily basis, so just thought that I would explain that. I wish you all the best xx

15. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Hi Steve ,,respect to you ,for standing by your wife ...She was sucked into this blackhole called Bezness .No one is safe ,women in their 70s are approached by 20 year olds ,any tourist can become a victim.Did she confess to you ? If so that takes a lot of guts .These rats are professional conmen ,some with years of experience .Its a lucrative business and the success rate is very high.Prostitution ,and emotional blackmail ,is not something your expecting to get involved in ,when your packing your bikini for your holidays.Its truly disgusting the devastation this causes and the knock on effect it has to the family and friends .Im glad your wife is finally seeing your worth as her husband and her friend ,,,,Good luck

Caramel, marilyna, Steve and 4 others like this.
  16. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Just seen his fb page .....What an ugly little rat [as most of them are]....."Im so poor ,have nothing to eat ,cant find work,i cant pay my rent " F**king wanker ,has money for fags and alcohol i bet .....

17. Laurence

Laurence Well-Known Member

Hi Steve, I am so glad that you are solving the problems in your marriage in a sensitive and long lasting way!
    If the rat shows up again, then please contact him yourself and tell him you're coming over with your brother and brother in law to beat the hell out of him, so that his own mother won't recognize him...I know, ugly words, but the only ones that rats really do understand!!!! In fact you would be doing then what any tunisian man would do if in your shoes!!!!

Caramel, Steve, wallah and 3 others like this.
  18. marilyna

Steve,

So glad things are looking good between you and your wife. She is a lucky woman, to have you support her through this. These men have no morals whatsoever, as everyone else has pointed out. A married woman does not deter them.

Caramel, simple, Steve and 1 other person like this.
  19. MissMetal

MissMetal Well-Known Member

Can't imagine how hard this must have been for you and your wife to deal with. These scum bags have ruined other marriages and then the women's life in general. Glad your wife was not too hooked into his bullsh1t.

Wish you two all the happiness

Caramel, simple and Nali like this.
  20. ExNorway

ExNorway Well-Known Member

Wow what a great man you are Steve. She is so lucky to have a man like you by her side and through this mistake I think the love will grow stronger from her side. You are all what a T man is not responsable, loving, caring, forgiving and wise.
    The " flirt " she had going would have broke her heart and the family if it was not for you.
    Congratulation and thanks for giving hope to Mann-kind.
    It's very good to read.
    All the best,
    From me

Caramel, CUDDLE, Steve and 1 other person like this.
  21. Dear Steven,

I very much admire your courage and honesty. Some men would go nuts and make things go worse. Some others, whether consciously or unconsciously, would react wisely and invest it to make the bond with their wives stronger and love grow bigger.

However, and in the middle of all this, a piece of advice. Try to be less and less absent from home, if at all possible. The origin of the problem is the fact that your work does not allow you to return home everyday; which made your wife feel lonely and seek company and human warmth. It's not just you, but it's the case with many other men around the world.

All the best!

Caramel and Nali like this.
  22. chee rs

chee rs New Member

hello evry one... thats not fair i think that all of you are talkin about me that way but if anyone wanna judge or somethin then you have to listen to both sides first... the woman i met on the beach told me she really hates her husbend and she doent wants him nomore and that he is so hard with her and never look after her like she is his wife. she allready know that i do love someone but she used to come to me when am workin , she was bringin me drinks and tryin to show me she is a nice person and to have my tention cos she knew i really loved the girl and she was all the time used to go mad when i talk to her about the girl that i still do think of and so on ... she used to tell me she gonna devorce and she doesnt wants him nomore... i never told her that but she was tellin me that to full for her and to forget the girl i love and follow her... but then at the end i realised that she just wanted to be in touch with me and keep her husbend in the same time then i reconized that all she was playin her husbend and she was all the time tellin me that am a peice of drog for her !!!! woow whats the solution then.. ????? i only wished her a nice life and all the time tellin her to take care of her husbend witch was fuckin other girls and she told me she noticed that and thats why she cheated on him.... psss i wasnt the only guy or the first guy that she knew in tunisia... peace out evrybody

23. the nutty professor

the nutty professor Bad Teacher

Plonker
    no one is talking about you, rather Steve and his wife and their fragile relationship
    We're just not that in to you
    close the door on your way out

24. chee rs

chee rs New Member

i am here not to be with you i allready know evryone here hates tunisian ppl . am here to stop this shit mate. all that is insultin me and showin ppl dont know me a wrong idea and all i wanned is peace for yall never ment to get no one in any problems and all this was theire mistake wasnt mine !!!! she said she wants to see her relationship with her husbend first and i was all the time ok with that and all the time tellin her even if hes that bad as she used to tell me but all the time was makin sure that she wont hurt him or anything like that. does that makes me look or be the bad one ???? am just wondering why she or he ment to talk about me this way infront of evrybody on internet... where is she why she doesnt talk aswell isnt she involved with this too ???? and more over when i noticed she is back with her husbend i just left even thought my situation... i left .... stop talkin about me and stop creatin fake stories plzz ... peace out and wish the best for evryone.... xxxxx

25. chee rs

chee rs New Member

take that shit off mate ... nuffin of that is true..... peace out. wish you the best .