Let’s have a laugh for a change, everyone!!!

Derbygirl

I found myself chuckling about this last night, so thought I would share it with you all, to have a laugh for a change!!!

I had a conversation not so long ago with my Tunisian Love, as I thought he was............It went like this.............I challenged him over various Tunisian women flirting with him on his FB Page, and subsequently, he talked about being allowed to have 4 wives under Islamic Law..........So then he asked me if I would give my permission to have Sonia, Khaoula and Fatma as wives, as well as myself............We could make a little village, he said!!! After some thought, I said, ‘OK, I give you my permission, but I am the Queen!!! Oh yes, he said, ‘You are the Queen, and they are just ‘insects’!!! ‘ Which kind of insects, I’m not sure, but he would always refer to Tunisian women as ‘insects’!!! I went on to say: ‘But I don’t want to see them...........And when the Queen needs attention, she must have it!!! To this he agreed, adding (all in French, if course), ‘One doesn’t want to eat macaroni every day, after all!!!’........I later reflected that it would depend on the quality of the macaroni, but still!!! Here comes the clincher!!! He then started to talk about his long-awaited new car that he expected me to pay for!!! I informed him that he now had four wives and that he should ask them!!! But he insisted that he had to ask the Queen!!! Should have told him to buzz off!!! That’s all folks!!! Hope you enjoyed it!!! Aim to please!!! Any other stories??!!

JGG

I found myself chuckling about this last night, so thought I would share it with you all, to have a laugh for a change!!!

I had a conversation not so long ago with my Tunisian Love, as I thought he was............It went like this.............I challenged him over various Tunisian women flirting with him on his FB Page, and subsequently, he talked about being allowed to have 4 wives under Islamic Law..........So then he asked me if I would give my permission to have Sonia, Khaoula and Fatma as wives, as well as myself............We could make a little village, he said!!! After some thought, I said, ‘OK, I give you my permission, but I am the Queen!!! Oh yes, he said, ‘You are the Queen, and they are just ‘insects’!!! ‘ Which kind of insects, I’m not sure, but he would always refer to Tunisian women as ‘insects’!!! I went on to say: ‘But I don’t want to see them...........And when the Queen needs attention, she must have it!!! To this he agreed, adding (all in French, if course), ‘One doesn’t want to eat macaroni every day, after all!!!’........I later reflected that it would depend on the quality of the macaroni, but still!!! Here comes the clincher!!! He then started to talk about his long-awaited new car that he expected me to pay for!!! I informed him that he now had four wives and that he should ask them!!! But he insisted that he had to ask the Queen!!! Should have told him to buzz off!!! That’s all folks!!! Hope you enjoyed it!!! Aim to please!!! Any other stories??!!
Do you feel a bit better today?

simple

Ratslayer

Keep laughing @Derbygirl ..It really does take the pain away .A psychiatrist once told me to write letters to my rat and his family,expressing my pain and hurt ,,then to burn them ..I did that and i feel so much better .But what i want to know is what do i do with the letters??

Derbygirl

Do you feel a bit better today?
A bit better, thanks JGG..............To be honest, when things get that bad, you want to laugh because it gives you a hold on life.............I could linger on how he always used to abuse me verbally, saying ‘Fuk you’ (without the ‘c’ annoyingly), ‘fuk your life’, ‘fuk your money’, ‘fuk your mother ‘now dead for 42 years as he well knows), ‘I hate your face’, ‘You haven’t got a brain’, ‘When I see you, I will slap you’ (and worse), ‘What have you done with your life’, ‘You will live and die alone’...........But I try not to, JGG.............He had £10,000 out of me, that disgusting, twisted, Bastard................

Last edited:

JGG

A bit better, thanks JGG..............To be honest, when things get that bad, you want to laugh because it gives you a hold on life.............I could linger on how he always used to abuse me verbally, saying ‘Fuk you’ (without the ‘c’ annoyingly), ‘fuk your life’, ‘fuk your money’, ‘fuk your mother ‘now dead for 42 years as he well knows), ‘I hate your face’, ‘You haven’t got a brain’, ‘When I see you, I will slap you’ (and worse), ‘What have you done with your life’, ‘You will live and die alone’...........But I try not to, JGG............
You know Derbygirl....one way to cope when all of these memories come flooding in and punch a hole in your chest.....is to take a breath and remember that none of it is real....he used lies to build you up...and then when he didn't get what he wanted....he used lies to tear you down. When I had those days that nothing made sense....I would become very still and remember that I gave that man the best part of me as a woman and it empowered me to move forward and rise above the dirty life he chose to live. What you sacrificed for him was and is real....and this is why relationships like this knock us to our knees. Even though the truth is very painful....Im proud of all of us here to live in that truth and to realize that we gave it our all and we are here helping each other to become strong and move forward in life ♡

Amira

Rat Expert
A bit better, thanks JGG..............To be honest, when things get that bad, you want to laugh because it gives you a hold on life.............I could linger on how he always used to abuse me verbally, saying ‘Fuk you’ (without the ‘c’ annoyingly), ‘fuk your life’, ‘fuk your money’, ‘fuk your mother ‘now dead for 42 years as he well knows), ‘I hate your face’, ‘You haven’t got a brain’, ‘When I see you, I will slap you’ (and worse), ‘What have you done with your life’, ‘You will live and die alone’...........But I try not to, JGG.............He had £10,000 out of me, that disgusting, twisted, Bastard................
Awesome that you realize the facts about him. They show their true face in the end but you are not left with the loss it is he. You won

Derbygirl

I know a rat that persistently use to copy "love" messages from other boys fb as his English wasn't that great and on Valentines Day he posted a message on his "girlfriend" fb wall with the other boy nickname still on it LOL

I just remembered another one!! Luckily I never did that, but at one point in the early days, he said ‘Show me your bobs!!’.........I probably looked non-plussed, and he said’You’re English, aren’t you?? Show me your bobs!!.........’Oh, boobs, you mean’, I said!!! ‘No!!!’..........

simple

Ratslayer
Roses are red ,rats are brown ,when they go swimming ,i wish they would drown,,,The grass is green ,violets are blue,my shirt stinks and rats do too..You may think in racist and a bit of a knob,but you have no tourists ,so out of a job...
They aint the sharpest tool in the shed ,thats for sure,,,

Lass

One informed me that he had an absolute genius plan for a business. He heard that he can sell his testicle for 120 000 TND. So the business plan was to remove one of his balls, sell it, use the money to open whatever prosperous business, make a shitload of money and wait for that...buy himself a new testicle. There was one worry on his mind though...that his new ball sack wouldn't exactly match the skin colour of his own ball sack. And that ladies is a very true story.
Needless to say I was rather speechless and didn't venture into explaining that he wouldn't need to worry about the colour of his new ball sack.

Derbygirl

One informed me that he had an absolute genius plan for a business. He heard that he can sell his testicle for 120 000 TND. So the business plan was to remove one of his balls, sell it, use the money to open whatever prosperous business, make a shitload of money and wait for that...buy himself a new testicle. There was one worry on his mind though...that his new ball sack wouldn't exactly match the skin colour of his own ball sack. And that ladies is a very true story.
Needless to say I was rather speechless and didn't venture into explaining that he wouldn't need to worry about the colour of his new ball sack.
Never heard such bollocks in my life, Lass, my Girl!!! In any case, why not do a ‘2 for 1’ and be done with them altogether??!!

Last edited: