Let’s have a laugh for a change, everyone!!!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
No problem habibati !! You want money i give you money ,you wait for western union numbers ,, i send tomorrow !! Hobi ,,western union shop ,he closed ,,when you come i give you money !!
I will tell you a story. The very last day I talked to him he couldn't believe I was leaving him. He felled sorry for himself because as usual he had no money. So.... I told him I will go to western union and send 200 euro.... I never did send anything....just blokked him after a few hours

simple

Major Ratslayer
His name is Momo ,he is a showman, yellow feathers in his hair and a dress cut down to there,he would merengue and do the cha cha ,but that was 20 years ago when they used to have a show ,the hotels closed now ,but not for Momo still in the dress he used to wear faded feathers in his hair ,he sits and waits for love and remembers all he had ,,he was young and he had 12 lovers and he wanted more ,,at the Sultan ,Sultan in Carthage ,,music and scamming were alsways the passion at the Sultan !! Dont fall in love ,,,!! You will never be able to hear this song again and not think of me :p

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
His name is Momo ,he is a showman, yellow feathers in his hair and a dress cut down to there,he would merengue and do the cha cha ,but that was 20 years ago when they used to have a show ,the hotels closed now ,but not for Momo still in the dress he used to wear faded feathers in his hair ,he sits and waits for love and remembers all he had ,,he was young and he had 12 lovers and he wanted more ,,at the Sultan ,Sultan in Carthage ,,music and scamming were alsways the passion at the Sultan !! Dont fall in love ,,,!! You will never be able to hear this song again and not think of me :p
Bwhahaaa Barry Manilow can score a hit with this in tunisia

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Simps - I'm going to be singing this is my head all night lol!

Might even get Alexa to play it as I go to sleep :rolleyes:

MH x