let's spend a week together

naike

legal or illegal...he wanted me to pay for the apartment,he wanted me to rent a car but not at the airport,but in the city he lives because he had no money to come to Djerba....and he told me he was working all summer....l am blonde ....but not that kind of blonde....lol

simple

Ratslayer
legal or illegal...he wanted me to pay for the apartment,he wanted me to rent a car but not at the airport,but in the city he lives because he had no money to come to Djerba....and he told me he was working all summer....l am blonde ....but not that kind of blonde....lol
Raking in the money if hes working all summer...Its true rats think we are stupid ,,My rats grand mother died 3 times ,twice in one year

naike

Raking in the money if hes working all summer...Its true rats think we are stupid ,,My rats grand mother died 3 times ,twice in one year
they really think we are stupid....but on the other way,l see how some of european women behave in Tunisia...maybe they think we are all the same ....they drink and make fun with them and have sex with them and laugh like stoned all day....eh it's a long story and deep problem

naike

l can't find him in any gallery....would not like to post him public....any of members can tell to whom l should send the picture ? maybe someone knows him

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
l can't find him in any gallery....would not like to post him public....any of members can tell to whom l should send the picture ? maybe someone knows him
You know what. I would not of let on you had cancelled. And I would of guarenteed he would of started asking for more presents. More expensive £100pound trainers went to debenhams once and brought a dear aftershave was new out sure he didn't like it and sold it but told me his.friend broke it. The requests would of been for a lot more ciggies which r cheaper there jeans which r made there phones and he probably would not of answered phone to make u worry then phone bk on with some excuse family died and need something brought over. Also I would of brought clothes everytime without asking at the beginning loved them then later on they were crap clothes. See your holiday your paying for two. And if they have little cousins neices r nephews you land up taking them days out cos they have nothing the list goes on. You would be better of booking a holiday paying for your mate to go. And don't forget later on the realishop there moody days don't want to do nothing just sit and watch TV. Yeah you really come over from other side of world to sit in and watch TV. That's cos your there meal ticket and don't want anyone else to buy it. End of holiday moody don't talk excuse cos your leaving don't want you to go (not that I'm in love) no they don't get no more free days. Think about it two weeks they don't have to spend money then another one comes another two weeks don't have to put hand in pocket. So u get on plane and u don't no wars going on then u reach home and they phone make sure u got home safe. Then next day the bombarding phone calls then stop fuck your head up again then on phone again. Do u really want this I still get good days bad days and yet I'm the more stronger one cos karma a great thing. Only I have real bad trust issues with people. But u done the right thing cos your health your wealth another rat bites the dust x

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Correct

Correct tiger and the face of the rat not a happy site.I have met loads of women ones engaged married and there's only a couple that are genuine.but hey ho maybe in the future they won't be they could be in for the long haul the remain visa.And your right rats don't care if they take your last penny And if you were left penniless in Tunisia .no one would come to your aid
So why am I banned could u tell me was not taking any sides

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
You know what. I would not of let on you had cancelled. And I would of guarenteed he would of started asking for more presents. More expensive £100pound trainers went to debenhams once and brought a dear aftershave was new out sure he didn't like it and sold it but told me his.friend broke it. The requests would of been for a lot more ciggies which r cheaper there jeans which r made there phones and he probably would not of answered phone to make u worry then phone bk on with some excuse family died and need something brought over. Also I would of brought clothes everytime without asking at the beginning loved them then later on they were crap clothes. See your holiday your paying for two. And if they have little cousins neices r nephews you land up taking them days out cos they have nothing the list goes on. You would be better of booking a holiday paying for your mate to go. And don't forget later on the realishop there moody days don't want to do nothing just sit and watch TV. Yeah you really come over from other side of world to sit in and watch TV. That's cos your there meal ticket and don't want anyone else to buy it. End of holiday moody don't talk excuse cos your leaving don't want you to go (not that I'm in love) no they don't get no more free days. Think about it two weeks they don't have to spend money then another one comes another two weeks don't have to put hand in pocket. So u get on plane and u don't no wars going on then u reach home and they phone make sure u got home safe. Then next day the bombarding phone calls then stop fuck your head up again then on phone again. Do u really want this I still get good days bad days and yet I'm the more stronger one cos karma a great thing. Only I have real bad trust issues with people. But u done the right thing cos your health your wealth another rat bites the dust x
I'm banned for what. Yea that's really good for victims

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
You have been free to post - what part of you have not been banned dont you get :confused:

MH x

March

I’m a real fool, 4 times in two years I paid for an apartment, for a car, for restaurants and more

March

This is very true!
You will never read that a woman wanted to stay with her [rat] because he was so good at sex and is such a caring and giving person. I have not heard that anywhere. What I do hear is about his talk. He talks her into staying. He uses guilt and emotion to convince her of his love for her until he doesn’t need her anymore. There is nothing tangible from him. It is only words. She can’t see it at the time, but in the end it becomes clear. It is her that is giving to him. Phones, gifts, money transfers, and/or a visa to her country.
It is a scam. This scam is not unique to Tunisia, but the Tunisians have their own twist. They brainwash. It is the brainwashing that makes it so hard to leave them. But they can leave at any time. No feelings on their side what so ever. For them, the foreign woman is just a job.

The best thing to do is not to get involved! Save your feelings and your soul.
Don’t visit him! Block him, ghost him, get him out of your life before he gets under your skin.

March

This is very true!
You will never read that a woman wanted to stay with her [rat] because he was so good at sex and is such a caring and giving person. I have not heard that anywhere. What I do hear is about his talk. He talks her into staying. He uses guilt and emotion to convince her of his love for her until he doesn’t need her anymore. There is nothing tangible from him. It is only words. She can’t see it at the time, but in the end it becomes clear. It is her that is giving to him. Phones, gifts, money transfers, and/or a visa to her country.
It is a scam. This scam is not unique to Tunisia, but the Tunisians have their own twist. They brainwash. It is the brainwashing that makes it so hard to leave them. But they can leave at any time. No feelings on their side what so ever. For them, the foreign woman is just a job.

The best thing to do is not to get involved! Save your feelings and your soul.
Don’t visit him! Block him, ghost him, get him out of your life before he gets under your skin.
100 % No feelings on their side what so ever. For them, the foreign woman is just a job.

tutusandfrogs

He sent me $1000 in December and $400 this month but usually $300/mo. Canadian. This is apart from the car rental and AirBnB.

tutusandfrogs

Because there is something I wanted and he wanted to buy it for me... and monthly because he says he loves me and wanted me to quit one of my part time jobs.

tutusandfrogs

Because there is something I wanted and he wanted to buy it for me... and monthly because he says he loves me and wanted me to quit one of my part time jobs.

Croydon girl

Says in your profile you are 38, what country is this bloke working in? Seems weird to me that he is is sending you all this money! How old is he? A tunisian man chucking all this money your way? WTF! Something don't ring true here!

wild angel

He sent me $1000 in December and $400 this month but usually $300/mo. Canadian. This is apart from the car rental and AirBnB.
Facts do not coincide with reality:confused: rat won't let you buy anything for yourself, you have everything, but he is poor and hungry he needs help:D:D
But if he really sent you money, then you're in luck.:coffee::thumbsup:why are you complaining then?why don't you trust him?
АААААААААА,tomorrow he will be diagnosed with testicular cancer,and he will ask for money for the operation, and you will have to send him more money if you love him:rolleyes:Rats are very insidious, he will return everything:(

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry if I'm wrong but this doesn't ring true to me.

Never have I known a Tunisian to send as much and you still haven't said what country he is working to enable him to send you so much money.

MH x