Libyans flock to tunisia

scarlett rose

This is what Im trying to say history repeating itself...politicians stirring up american public's feelings and animosity and getting their support in order to wage war on cuba and since then Afghanistan Iraq etc etc ..

the highlander

islamic fundamentalists

Hi there
I read with interests your comments about fundamentalists.
From a personal point (a non believer) I think that religion has a lot to answer for
Every protaganist believes god is on their side
As far as i know all armies around the world have their own chaplins or the same for other religions
The main problem is that man does not take responsiblity he is like a child
We think there must be a higher power controling us and that it cant be our fault its "gods will"
My take on things is that religion on the whole promotes peace but heres the rub
Peace only if you belive in that religion, and theres the rub
the problem today is christianity is for so low been full of people saying sorry for the worlds ills
and molding christianity to new levels, it keeps changing with the times
well heres a novel idea
IF THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD
THEN NO HUMAN CAN RERIGHT IT AND THERFORE ITS CONSTANT
so does that make us all JEWS as the bible is a re write of the torah
and the torah is the 1st 5 books of moses
so does that mean that every other so called holy book be it the new testment through to the book on the siantollogy are all faulse???
It comes down to faith
When a child is born they have no faith
it is instilled into them with all the hatred bigitory and venom that that childs parents can muster
HERE IS ANOTHER PLAN OK
LET YOUR CHILDREN GROW UP INTO ADULT HOOD
AND LET THEM DECIDE THEIR FUTURE RELIGION
NO MATTER WHAT THAT RELIGION WILL BE
I see faults on all religions
but one thing i am sure of no matter what i see
to me personally
THERE IS NO GOD
NOBODY WATCHING OVER US
all the best
the hairy one

Galadriel

Globe Trotter Extraordinaire
I know a good bit about the conspiracy theories, which include the belief that most world leaders are really giant lizards in disguise - and if you look closely at George Bush and Tony Blair - eek!
I don't believe the Bush administration planned 9/11, but they certainly exploited it. On 9/10 George Bush was the most unpopular president ever, on the evening of 9/11 he reversed that and indeed encouraged Islamaphobia for his own gains. That was to help justify the invasion of Afghanistan and later Iraq.
The pastor is allowed to continue because of the first amendment, simply that. But its a difficult one - does Terry Jones cause violence by his crazy actions, or is it those fundamentalists within Islam who incite their own to react violently?
Some good points, but the giant lizard thing is an attempt by an ex footballer to create a new line, the real conspiracy thing is far more serious and has proved points. The neocons in the US, the little points of interest that Bush would only have young people working in the White House that had attended a certain bible college. His familys business association and friendship with the Bin Ladens. Just a little background to how things were during the Bush era.

scarlett rose

[video]http://youtu.be/yMqzdIBwEFA[/video]

This is chilling ghaddaffis son vows to fight to the end and kill any libyan man woman or child who stands in way of his fathers regime also just watched mobile phone footage on u tube not news of thwe soldiers ghaddaffi had executed because they refused to kill people under his orders also he burnt bodies of soldiers who refused to follow his orders what a fecking inhumane piece of low life waste of space faeces he is...........God help us all if he were to rule our country why aren't the west doing more to TAKE him out????How many more innocent people have to be slaughtered before the west wakes up and stops turning a blind eye ....we all need to make a stand on this pester our government MPs just do it.. thing i hated as a student apathy from other students ...oh it doesnt affect us attitude its so goddamn impossible to break through ....rant over ..

scarlett rose

[video]http://youtu.be/Oj7nyVoQEq4[/video]

more news on libya.. look at ghaddaffi hes a psychopath needs to be put in a straight jacket and locked up forever...why even bother interviewing him hes an actor ..a performer a puppeteer with no regard for humanity ..

scarlett rose

DING DONG the wicked warlock is dead Ghaddaffi finally cornered yesterday his head sticking out of a sewer the libyans called him the sewer rat and shot him in the legs then paraded him through the town of sirte before shooting him in the head ..relief celebrations in Libya and in London for many Libyans but I personally would have liked to see him go on trial for his war crimes ..now where's Ben ali???he must be quaking somewhere after hearing gaddaffis fate ...hope he rots in Hell..

Top Bottom