Listen, FAT LEGS

Discussion in 'Site Related Discussion' started by Heidi, Jan 7, 2018.

1. magic

magic Well-Known Member

I can’t see anything on her fb except for being engaged..another one bites the dust?

AmberHeart and Mystery like this.
  2. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

I am too not the person you say i am sandra.
    You are targeting innocent people in your quest to out people from.here.
    You want brownie points from rats for outing people.
    Make sure if you want to out someone then out the correct person and leave innocent people alone !! Come out from your fake facebook you stupid twat

3. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

They don't want women to tell their story here because it will shatter their fantasy life they built up in their minds. Then they'll have to come to terms with reality. They are in denial hence the groupies

magic, smiley, AmberHeart and 2 others like this.
  4. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

You go girl, another idiot fat legs, nana Sandra, jeez you think they would know how to get the right people. Must be dumb ass, jealous that women here are too intelligent and can at least find the right people duh. there is only one Heidi
    TLR Heidi. :D:p

magic, smiley, juicyfruit and 5 others like this.
  5. Going for the limit

Sandra is really stupid i mean so stupid a baby has a better iq than her!
    I.dont know how she manages to put people together when clearly its a guessing game gone wrong.
    However if she knows me which right now she does not she is welcome to message me on facebook but wont betide her if she trys to take the upperhand.
    I will make her life hell in.tunisia the country she loves so crack on lass :thumbsup::thumbsup:

6. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I hope Stupid Sandra and No brain Nanna read here.....YOU TELL 'EM, GIRL!!!!!!!
    Sat here peeing me pants laughing :D:D

Pair of old twonks are prime rat bait....deluded groupies at their best!
    Quite honestly, I cringe with embarrassment on their behalf :oops:
    My god....these rats must rub their paws together with great glee, whilst taking the piss outta these frisky, nursing home specials!

juicyfruit, Mystery, smiley and 5 others like this.
  7. Going for the limit

No idea who this stupid person is or why target me and heidi.
    This person hiding behind a fake profile claims she came here and we were horrible to her.
    Alrightey then :thumbsup:

No doubt you are right mango its the village idiots on a nursing day out, it be like a scene from.the hills have eyes.
    The care homes finest wrinkle baggy tits looking for a young dick..hey with names they will be given it free of charge no money or gifts expected.

juicyfruit, Mystery, smiley and 3 others like this.
  8. Mango Chutney

One of them has been obsessed with Heidi for ages, but is so dim witted, she still has no idea who Heidi is :rolleyes:

I wouldn't normally ever mock a victim, but these two "Village idiots" really get my goat!
    They slate the forum, betray its members by trying to give away their identities and defend the rats that destroy people.
    I can't justify women turning on women this way, to gain rat approval and extend their friends lists.
    These two women just scream desperation :rolleyes:

juicyfruit, magic, Mystery and 5 others like this.
  9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

It's not about me really. The imbeciles want to hurt a victim who is a member here :Evil:

10. Going for the limit

Who is the member? Its people like them why we have to close ranks here

No i dont feel they are victims either. I see 2 pathetic people looking for a medal by playing their stupid games just so they can get a little la bomba from their habibis who they so desperately must want

11. Mango Chutney

I know....it just really gets my back up. Those women are bullies, and what for? Rat approval? How sad to betray other women to gain approval from scammers and con men :mad:

They are victims, they just don't see it. The rats use them to play down the scam, to defend them etc. These foolish groupies are too dim to accept that they are being used and decieved for the benefit of rats.....it's very sad.
    Once aware of bezness, to defend these con men and shame victims is despicable :Evil:

12. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

They are rats. No question. They may be women, but they must benefit from beznes in some way.
    Either that or they are mentally challenged and are being directed by a rat or rats for doggy treats.

juicyfruit, magic, AmberHeart and 2 others like this.
  13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

That's for me to know and for them to find out :D ;)

14. Mystery

I will help you don't worry, TLR rat hunters on the prowl haha

juicyfruit, Epiphany, smiley and 3 others like this.
  15. Mystery

Oh nana pat, fat legs chunky ass, Sandra slack ass twat. Feck you scum chums of rats.
    Bitches be gone. Continue to start with any one here you be sorry I have a friend with bigger legs hairy too.

16. Mystery

Two women scream attention.
    Don't worry they will out live they use soon enough. Rats will get new ones.

juicyfruit, Epiphany, smiley and 2 others like this.
  17. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

The rats more than likely already have ‘new’ ones in reserve. Who do you think is financing this fine romance?

Mystery, Epiphany, smiley and 3 others like this.
  18. Going for the limit

Sorry mango your great but i cannot see some people as victims, when i see some older people who are willing to throw some people under a bus i see desperate wannabees, when i see some younger people then i see groupies.
    I do believe if someone is in a relationship with a manipulator then they need help ! But sometimes we have to stop the label and see how it is not everyone is a victim and i for one like all of us on here want to stop bezness but also want to wake people up

19. Mango Chutney

They are being used by rats. Their behaviour towards other women is despicable, but they are still rat victims.

The only difference between say....me and them....is that I accept I was part of a scam, that I played a small role in a bigger picture.....but they do not, they are deluded.

They are still victims of bezness, as they are being used as a defence tool, as a voice, possibly also for sex and cash....but they are the kinda victims I struggle to find sympathy for, as not only are they aware of bezness, but they will destroy other victims/survivors to avoid confronting their own delusions.

In my mind, to need all that fake attention from scamming, prostitute, con men......they have serious issues with confidence, esteem and self worth, are probably angry about the aging process.....and seek compliments, fake attention and young desperadoes to bolster their pride.....but that's just my opinion :D
    I really like this part though :p

20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

21. Mango Chutney

Really? :eek:
    The OP alone absolutely screams deluded victim to me!
    Gonna read the thread in its entirety to refresh my memory....but so far, she is most definitely an incredibly deluded victim....lashing out at others because she doesn't want to face her delusions.

I struggle to find sympathy for these nasty, deluded, spiteful mouthed, angry, victims in denial, like that nasty bitch from the other thread....who changed me completely, and made me pray her rat destroys her.....but I sure pity them.....especially when they turn with venom on those that tried to help them :Evil:

Brasilgirl likes this.
  22. Mango Chutney

Ah, so 'Whyme' is also 'What a mug'.....who's cannibal rat was outed by GFTL.....so that's why she's suddenly trying to expose the identity of GFTL.....albeit with the wrong identity.

Well, I see her as even more of a victim now, not just the victim of a rat, but the victim of her own f*cked up head too. Nasty cow :Evil:

23. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

"Elementary, my dear Watson" clap.gif

24. Mango Chutney

Oi, my caffeine levels were low!!
    That's my excuse....and I'm sticking to it!! :D:D

Brasilgirl, Heidi and AmberHeart like this.
  25. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

The whole victim/ not victim also gets me. There are some people who are just in it for the ride. They actually don’t mind that they are being used. They don’t see themselves as victims and don’t mind that their rat has been around the block a few times. Like it if not there are some women who are just daft. They know the score and play the game. They are not to my simple mind a victim. Low self esteem, low confidence or just in it for the drama. They know the score and I don’t see them as victims.

A real victim is someone who truly thought they were in a loving reciprocal relationship.