Lonely hearts

W

WouldI

General information:
i am romantik man i live alowen i like to be in love i respect the ather i respect my self i like to sink to dans to raith poesie i like sport i like sex i want to know lotef cantry when i stand up i go to work i take only one day to visit my family because i love so much my mather
Appearance:
i have 1,76 cm i am smouler 65 kg
Looking for:
i want the resiproque respect and the honnest felings and the respect for my family for my religion but for the rest i dont caer because one day we ar in love no problem for the rest

W

WouldI

General information:
i'm very good man i want to play sex with beautiful girls
Appearance:
i d like the big tits
Looking for:
very sexy women

W

WildCat

General information:
i'm very good man i want to play sex with beautiful girls
Appearance:
i d like the big tits
Looking for:
very sexy women
Define: very good man :huh::ben:

W

WouldI

General information:
I like wasting my free time with my future wife and my children, and interesting life
Appearance:
I love my sport that I made the beaty of body
Looking for:
I hope I find my beautiful wife, who loves life and the joy our family that we build together with the education and the warmth of a father and a mother for life together is the maximum charm of life that

W

WouldI

General information:
iam simple boy looking for love emmmmmmmmm and if u want to talk with me u will find me on just add me waiting for u
Appearance:
sweet and honest men
Looking for:
because we are human beings, we need each day and each moment with people who he does joy to us and that our life will be more beautiful and better with him because they are sincere, frank, honest, sensitive and because life be like a dream with friendship, brotherhood, the passion and the love ........... so I send you this message to say for you are very charming and very lovely as the moon and touching as the sun ........... I want to fly like a bird on your hair and live like a flower in your lips and die like a soldier in your beautiful eyes, I'm not a poet but I am a simple man very romantic, honest, serious, like knowledge, I will be very happy if you give me a chance for you know not to pass the time or to play but for great things ,nice feeling , for good and for the love ........... can i finding a place in town of your beuatiful eyes ? i wait for you just add me to talk a little to know each other that's will be a great honour

W

WouldI

General information:
i am artist passionate and lover i love arts, theater, cinema and painting
Appearance:
i am crazy artist
Looking for:
i am lookin for serious relation lead to marriage or women for masturbation

W

WouldI

General information:
i'm very simple and no need to disturb the others if you want me call me
Appearance:
i've the body you like it really you'll taste it
Looking for:
wemen

W

WouldI

General information:
evry thing its ok
Appearance:
im fine and im happy in my work
Looking for:
i do, t have e many and u look sex evry day this my job

W

WouldI

General information:
i spend my time on the net
Appearance:
no badi is perfect end i'm sam badai
Looking for:
i'm Juste acceptebol

W

WouldI

General information:
I'm good at sex
Appearance:
I have a muscular body
Looking for:
looking for sex

W

WouldI

General information:
i'am a good man
Appearance:
my height 182 i make my hair coq sometimes my clothing style are modern
Looking for:
i'am looking for a good relationship which the two lovers are intersted

W

WouldI

General information:
am a men who look for a serious relation with someone that i really can trust i hate made things they do on cam "sex" and that made things if you are the right women if you look for a serious relation welcome to my world
Appearance:
-
Looking for:
-

W

WouldI

hahahahahhahahahahaah don't all rush at once ladies!!! :ben:

W

WouldI

General information:
I'm a divorced 55-year-old teacher of English. I've been living alone for some time now. I hence lack love,affection and mainly physical contact the thing which disturbs me a lot.
Appearance:
I'm 1.58m tall and about 58 kg of weight.My hair is white-grey. Maybe my eyes.I dress in a normal way.
Looking for:
A female who can take care of a male. Someone who knows what a male needs.

W

WouldI

General information:
i'm ahmed i work in the bank since 1988 i love enjoying travelling i need a relationship to spend our time lathing and enjoying our selves
Appearance:
in the bank im in costume after working im modern
Looking for:
its important for me to find ho understand me

W

WouldI

General information:
my name is majdi i'm 19
Appearance:
i'm nt short and i'm not long 180cm
Looking for:
a good girl

W

WouldI

General information:
oppenmind shy shamefull my friends said that i am her secret box but i want to have my own secret that's why i a want to have secret relationship and seeking with women.
Appearance:
averrage in all
Looking for:
women having soulbeauty no mater ther apperence and color wanting to have discret relationship.

T

TunisiaMoon

Hi my nayms Mo and iy jus want stopid uropeen women to make me visa

W

WouldI

General information:
I’m men very quiet i search Nice Women to behave discreet relation with emotion
Appearance:
I hope find women not occupied
Looking for:
The report/ratio that I seek it they are the pleasures For very important month. The type prefers it is wish it And I prefer at home

August

I am going to have a look at these pictures - they are so funny - at least they are honest about sex LMAO

Top Bottom