Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
General information:
i'm very good man i want to play sex with beautiful girls
Appearance:
i d like the big tits
Looking for:
very sexy women
This one cracked me up. He wants the big tits. Will he settle for those and forget about the visa and the money? Ha ha. I dont think so.

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
General information:
iam simple boy looking for love emmmmmmmmm and if u want to talk with me u will find me on just add me waiting for u
Appearance:
sweet and honest men
Looking for:
because we are human beings, we need each day and each moment with people who he does joy to us and that our life will be more beautiful and better with him because they are sincere, frank, honest, sensitive and because life be like a dream with friendship, brotherhood, the passion and the love ........... so I send you this message to say for you are very charming and very lovely as the moon and touching as the sun ........... I want to fly like a bird on your hair and live like a flower in your lips and die like a soldier in your beautiful eyes, I'm not a poet but I am a simple man very romantic, honest, serious, like knowledge, I will be very happy if you give me a chance for you know not to pass the time or to play but for great things ,nice feeling , for good and for the love ........... can i finding a place in town of your beuatiful eyes ? i wait for you just add me to talk a little to know each other that's will be a great honour
Wonder where he got those words from? He has not even met her yet. Keep posting these. Very amusing.

tunisblue

General information:
I'm a divorced 55-year-old teacher of English. I've been living alone for some time now. I hence lack love,affection and mainly physical contact the thing which disturbs me a lot.
Appearance:
I'm 1.58m tall and about 58 kg of weight.My hair is white-grey. Maybe my eyes.I dress in a normal way.
Looking for:
A female who can take care of a male. Someone who knows what a male needs.
be still my beating heart... ohhh

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
General information:
I'm a divorced 55-year-old teacher of English. I've been living alone for some time now. I hence lack love,affection and mainly physical contact the thing which disturbs me a lot.
Appearance:
I'm 1.58m tall and about 58 kg of weight.My hair is white-grey. Maybe my eyes.I dress in a normal way.
Looking for:
Ha, ha - this one has definitely missed the boat. Is he saying maybe his eyes are grey too? Did he forget to mention no teeth or if he has teeth, they are probably very black with all that sheesha smoking and coffee? At 55 he needs someone to take care of a male? What about his mother?:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
General information:
Appearance:
Looking for:
Freaking Hilarious!! Can’t stop laughing.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
General information:
i am artist passionate and lover i love arts, theater, cinema and painting
Appearance:
i am crazy artist
Looking for:
i am lookin for serious relation lead to marriage or women for masturbation
:D Wow super serious

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
They say whatever they think you want to hear.
A little of “I love poetry and arts then switching to looking for big tits, discrete relationship, masturbation....” if rats were still this honest they would be extinct by now

Top Bottom