hi,, how are you
I'm fromTunisia,and I'msingle
Iam lookinga girlfora serious relationship
canends withmarriage

I likecontact,andI like meetinga girl
good girl,seriously......

thank
Hello how are you?

I'm also looking for a serious relationship and I would like to get married again if that is what you want aswell.
I loved all my weddings in Tunisia!
I married 4 times in Tunisia.
The problem why my marriages didn't work out was because I love to spend time together with my husband.
But all my husbands left me most off the time alone at home.
And I really do understand that because I'm a woman and Tunisia is an Islamic country so it's not OK as I go as a woman to a restaurant or go shopping.
So my husbands did do all the shoppings.
But to be honest allthough I do find Tunisia very expensive with things for your house, I would like to change.
Maybe you can help me to do that?
I can give you about 50.000 to get me new furniture for the living room and than when that is done, I like to change the furniture in the sleepingroom aswell.
And maybe changing the kitchen en bathroom aswell.

Beansontoast

Major Ratslayer
hi,, how are you
canends withmarriage

thank

I need a slave and a punching bag,can you cook? Are you intelligent? Have you got a six pack and at least 100,000€ in your account? If so,pm me ,oh and I hope you are not fat ory hairy and I don,t want a virgin , and I don,t want a Muslim

mavo

Before i write soms stories and later i delete it, because it was a risk for myself and my, i think, serieus relation....
Yes, we already know. Half of the tunisian tourist-industry is looking on this site. My friend give me that info.....
When they have a break, a whole hotel staff is go on the internet and look for info..... Girlfriends give there log inn code....
I do not want to hurt him...its a double live for the ones who want to tell the real story. They have a big problem when they tell others how its realy is.

Beansontoast

Major Ratslayer
Before i write soms stories and later i delete it, because it was a risk for myself and my, i think, serieus relation....
Yes, we already know. Half of the tunisian tourist-industry is looking on this site. My friend give me that info.....
When they have a break, a whole hotel staff is go on the internet and look for info..... Girlfriends give there log inn code....
I do not want to hurt him...its a double live for the ones who want to tell the real story. They have a big problem when they tell others how its realy is.
Pardon?

Ooooooooh fame at last

Amber

oo la la ;)
Hi Ylies ! i love your name ...Are sure you can afford and handle a relationship with any lady on here...could you please put your lovely face in the Gallery next door as you know you need to show your arguments on a dating site darling?

M

miss_trust

hi,, how are you
canends withmarriage

thank
hi all just back from hols, and this is what I find, for god sake is this for real............ Oi mate try tagged.com you will have more success there than here