Looking for answers

Lol mango you will get thrown off, been a few bezness relationships been outed on there and pretty much they get reported and deleted. I joined it some time ago looking for marraige advice, im still on it. Oh mine doesnt want to be here, hes responsible for the famiilys farm and olive farm. Hes been here but hated it.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Lol mango you will get thrown off, been a few bezness relationships been outed on there and pretty much they get reported and deleted.
I know, but I shall copy and paste a comment and shove it on as many posts as possible before I get banned :D
I don't care, I have nothing to lose....but those poor women do! I've been banned from a few sites already, it bothers me not one iota....if just one person sees my link, that's one woman has seeds of doubt now planted in her head....happy, happy days :D

You might have a good oppurtunity as few hours ago someone posted on about age gap/ doubts in a marraige and they are asking for peoples opinions. You will need to answer some security questions before they approve you

Have you done ' how to speak tunisian arabic)? That would be a good one because the amount of women who are on their asking for translations is ridiculous. Obviously already they have doubts about their tunisian

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Have you done ' how to speak tunisian arabic)? That would be a good one because the amount of women who are on their asking for translations is ridiculous. Obviously already they have doubts about their tunisian
I'm a member in that group I think :D
The group above only let me post eight links....but I chose my threads wisely! After that, it said "You have already posted that comment, FB doesn't allow multiple copies" or some shit....so I'll check if I'm still in the group tomorrow before posting more. Somebody needs to open the eyes of those women!

lala-roo

I so wish I had seen this originally! Kicking myself, Jimmy was married in 2013 to an English lady, I double checked my inbox and can confirm that that's the case as i was speaking to his wife. I was at the belisare in 2013 and he was a total creep from what I remember. Shame I didnt see that as I would have passed his then wife's info over

March

Well, he's a rat, of that I'm sure having had the age gap confirmed on top of everything else, but if she is not willing to accept this, then she must learn the hard way. Unfortunately, as usual....there are innocent kids being dragged into this scam :Evil:
The problem is, the kids will form a bond with him, so if marriage and a visa to the UK are forthcoming, they too will suffer when he ups and leaves to buy his Tunisian virgin wife once he's saved the cash.
With regards to the kids safety in Tunisia, I'll be the first to admit....I wouldn't let my kids set foot in that country and I can completely understand your husband's fear.
However, other people do take children there regularly and they do come back safe and sound.
I say this not because I agree with them going there, but with the knowledge that your husband probably cannot stop her taking them there without good reason, and so his mind needs putting at rest.
What a horrible position for the kiddies father to be in!
Follow BBT's advice (if the mother will listen to you), suggest that she know other people there so she is not 100% dependent on him.
Details of the children's exact location and daily contact are a must, I do agree with you there. Should anything happen to concern your husband, there is the British Embassy for advice...and if worse comes to worse, the children are only a two hour flight away (Tunisair fly daily from London).
Ideally, the children will be staying in a hotel, but yes....get this Jimmy's contact too, it is their father's right to have these details.
Could you suggest the ex wife visit this site, (just to read around) or would it create a problem if she sees this thread?
Well, of course he is a rat, the difference in age is , and they don’t accept children from another marriage.