Looking for some info on a particular man...

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by JessicaRabbit, Jul 3, 2018.

1. JessicaRabbit

JessicaRabbit Member

Hello everybody.

Another newbie here, clocking on!

So, as the title suggests, I'd like a bit of info a particular man... I've been reading your brilliant forum for weeks now and I was sure that someone on here would be able to help as so many of you seem to have some super detective skills...I just had to sign up and get involved. Can I just say first of all, what a brilliant website this is - it's not only informative but also empowering and a place that so many of us can come together to share our experiences.

Anyway, I want to say my story and to contribute with everyone else but for obvious reasons I don't want to give too much info on the forum publicly as I know the rats read here, just as much as we do...I'd be happy to PM some details to anyone that is interested or thinks they can shed some light.

So what's my story? Well. It's the typical love rat tale really...Once upon a time I visited Tunisia on holiday...

I am a non-muslim female in my late twenties. I have no children. I have never been married. I have a good job and I would say that I am (without trying to sound a bit arrogant) reasonably attractive. I am sensible enough to know that holiday romances are generally a sham and I am not the type of person to be disrespectful when in the company of other cultures.

When in Tunisia I became well acquainted with the animation team. As we all know, they are very good at hosting and be-friending their guests. One member of the team in particular showed a particular interest in me and he spent the time I was there doing little gestures to make his admiration known. He did not in any way act inappropriately. He never approached me for sex or money. He acted the true gent at all times.

Whilst at the time I had no reason to suspect any foul play I am (after reading this forum and after spending lots of time reading about Muslim cultures and Tunisian cultures) 99.9% that he is your typical rat and that he looks at me as the big catch VISA ticket. My reasons for this:

1. He said to a few of my fellow guests (in a jokey way) that he hoped I would be his future wife. This was after a few days.
    2. His facebook profile has the typical rat 'lock down'. You can't see his friends. I know however that all his pictures are liked by several girls across the world.
    3. When I left Tunisia he started sending me pictures. Some of these were him and what he said was his mother (and other family members).These were selfie type photos.
    4. He is never pushy but always says how much he likes me and how he hopes one day I will return to Tunisia.
    5. He told a few lies during the week which I caught him out on but I will not say on here.
    6. I know his colleagues in the team are up to no good with the ladies.

I think, because of who he is and the information he has given me, someone is bound to know who he is and can maybe tell me more about him. I am not delusional or in any way expecting to have a proper relationship with this man but I think knowing a bit more would help me process this.

Hope to hear from some of you!

JessicaR x

Miss mugg, Judithlyn, magic and 2 others like this.
  2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Welcome @JessicaRabbit , we were all newbies once. It’s anazing how much and how quickly you learn here. Well done for finding us.

Animation ... oh dear! Have you checked out the gallery?
    Have you searched his name or nick names or his hotel?
    Completely understand you not wanting at this stage to name him or give much detail. Use the small three .... at the top right of the page to put his name in. You can search media or forums.

We are here to help and yes their are good detectives here too. If you need any help searching just let us know.

Judithlyn likes this.
  3. JessicaRabbit

JessicaRabbit Member

Thanks @Laura2014. I have searched the galleries and there is no sign of him. I have also searched the forums but the problem, I think, is that he has a name which is not uncommon so it does appear but I don't think it's talking about him. (Like all animation they have a 'european' style nickname) and some of the people referred to here are in photos and he's not in those.

Judithlyn likes this.
  4. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Hey Jessica and welcome :love:
    I wanted to cry the instant I read the dreaded word: Animation :Cry:
    Not every rat is outed......YET!! :D
    Keep looking, send a member his name to dig around, and fingers crossed.....if there is anything out there, it will be found. When you contact the member, send ALL known names....they usually have a few.
    If he's lied to you already, when he claims to want you as a wife.....I don't know that I'd want to hang on to him anyway.

Masha, juicyfruit, Judithlyn and 2 others like this.
  5. Laura2014

Ive yet to hear about an honest Animator. Even if they are young and naive when they start they learn fast and when they see all the “benefits” their colleagues derive they quickly join in.
    Animators are notorious for kissing one girl goodbye at the airport and waiting for their fiancé to arrive in the next plane. It’s not uncommon for them to have multiple fiances’s At the same time. Typicle rat behaviour is being lovely, courteous and friendly while you are on holiday. Connecting on Facebook and then the love bombing begins. Wanting you to return, your different from other tourists, his family would love you. Blah blah... then the girl returns, she pays of course, for his room and hers, shopping, evenings out. Often paying for his friends as well. A trip to the family home seals the deal. So welcoming and friendly, their son has never been so happy. He talks about you all the time. Of course she is number three or four that season. Eventually the penny drops. He’s lost his job or the season ends, can’t afford a phone or tocall you. Anxiety sets in, she hops on a plane again and so it continues. The animators get away with it for a long time because their friends tell the girl how nice he is, how genuine, they are all just covering for each other and protecting their investments. One girl leaves, another arrives. Sad but true.

6. JessicaRabbit

JessicaRabbit Member

Thanks @Mango Chutney. I actually can only find one name for this chap. Either I'm not very good at looking, he's very good at hiding his tracks, or, there's 0.01% chance he's telling the truth I suppose and I know his proper name! I should probably mention that he has sent me photos of his birth certificate, his passport and his driving licence and all are the same apart from some spelling discrepancies with the family name - although I know that these can all be easily forged. At the moment I can't find any second or spoof Facebook profiles. (Not that I'm saying he doesn't have any!)

Judithlyn likes this.
  7. Mango Chutney

So you have his real name with various spellings (quite common in Tunisia), plus his animation name and hotel....it's enough to start with :)
    Have you messaged a member yet?
    With spare FB etc accounts, they often have various spellings of their real name, or names you would never dream of....in many languages! Plus they usually have a neutral profile pic and tight privacy settings...they have a lot to hide :rolleyes:
    Even names of known family members and close friends help.

Judithlyn likes this.
  8. Laura2014

And pictures of footballers as their profile with an Arabic name so you don’t recognise them. Have you searched Facebook using his email and phone number. Or checked other search engines like pipl. com?

Skype although less common can give you other names. One phone number can have multiple accounts. Mine had 9 Skype accounts! Why don’t you send mango his names and where he works in a pm?

Judithlyn likes this.
  9. Mango Chutney

How did I forget that one!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Judithlyn and Laura2014 like this.
  10. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Oh do I see red flags here!!!!! Run, honey, run....get away fast! You WILL regret it! Don’t suffer like so many of us have! It’s hell on earth! Mine had many facebook profiles, the footballer’s pic until trying to make up and win me back...then changed to a real pic of him, taken with me in my town, so many Skype accounts under 4 telephone numbers and 3 email accounts, Viber which had some pic of a Muslim girl but it mysteriously vanished, WhatsApp, Tango, Fiesta, loads of social media! He had a lady the entire time he was with me until she tragically died in a car accident last year. She sent him presents, gave him a little cash here and there and visited him once a year in Tunisia. You should have heard the lies he told me of why he would not have access to internet for 3 weeks once a year! They are sooooooooo great at lying. They sweat in their mother’s life that they are telling the truth too! It’s so shocking! You have never met people like these Tunisian bezness men! I was with mine for 3 and 1/2 years. I was sort of his “prized catch”, but even then, he had his backups always hooked. We lived together for months at a time....4 different times. We were together nearly 24/7, and I never ever suspected he cheated on me! He had a friend in Tunisia answering her messages when he was with me much of the time. Other times, he answered in my bathroom! He even broke his cellphone on his last visit. Apparently she was trying to reach him too much and he was scared I would catch him! She died without knowing the whole ugly truth on him. I knew of her as his ex! I never knew that she was always in his present too! I got suspicious of him so I wrote her 4 times... very nice letters. She always ignored me. I finally found out the truth on him last October. Even with pics, he lied for a week while I was screaming at him. He’s tried to make up to me, telling me I’m his soulmate, only me in his life, blah blah blah! He’s probably online with others because he’s been doing this for years. I’ve seen pics of at least 15 other women from all over the world that he chatted with. He’s only 28 years old now, and has truly lived a very bad life....using, lying, cheating, stealing, from anybody! All of the women are much older. They are so charming! You fall under their spells! I spent $26,000 on the 4 times. I paid for EVERYTHING!! I received a lot of nice presents from him and his parents, but I feel very used and very sad! He broke my heart into a million pieces. I had a problem trusting people anyways. Boy do they pick up on people like me. Please save yourself heartache like you can’t imagine and save your bank account cause it will get squandered! BY the way, mine was not in the tourist business at all. He lives in the southern conservative part of Tunisia. This mentality is a way of life for so many of these men! The problem is epidemic! Now I’m reading about rats with HIV.....this is truly scary. They have no money for the antiviral drugs so full blown aids with its agonizing deaths is in these rats futures! Karma! Don’t stay involved with that man! He’s not a nice person. I can see it just from yiyr writing! Keep reading on here! Block that asshole and never look back!

Western Bride, magic, Masha and 7 others like this.
  11. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

Why would he send you copies of his ID? :confused:

Did you send him copies of yours?

Oh the lengths they'll go to try to convince you they're genuine and to secure the con

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  12. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

Was the ID in Arabic?

13. Judithlyn

For a small sum of cash, anything can be bought over there....certified diplomas, legal papers.....it’s really amazing!

14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Welcome :) why don't you want to name and shame the rat here? The rats will never know who you are. Your story is as old as the world and has been repeated a million times. Beside that, I honestly don't believe that your name is Jessica Rabbit, so you are on the safe side ;)

nadou88, magic, Masha and 5 others like this.
  15. JessicaRabbit

JessicaRabbit Member

Thanks everyone.

@Heidi - I don't want to post his name right now just because I want to be able to have more proof before I announce something in the public domain. Don't worry, he won't be getting away with it and I won't let it go lightly. I know my details aren't public but I'm sure if I go into specifics on here it will be easy for him to see who I am. For now he is still in contact whilst I get what I need. So, PM I will say, but for now I want to keep the specifics out of everyone's eyes until I'm ready to put it out to the world... hope that makes sense. Basically I'm digging my dirt.

@Mango Chutney - it was suggested I PM you some details. Is that ok?

Someone (sorry, I forget who) asked why I saw his ID and what I saw.... So, I had a conversation with him in person where I basically said, I don't trust him, I know his game and I know all about bezness. Im the type of person that does my research so I could see warning signs immediately. I said I had reason to believe that he was trying to bezness me and that he was already married. He was immediately insistent that he had never been married and that I had got it wrong. He acknowledged openly that bezness goes on. He acknowledged that he had slept with many girls before and told me some statistics but would absolutely not accept that he was married. He made some comment about how he would prove to me that he was still single and I sarcastically told him that I would 'look forward to it'....there was also a time when I said that I didn't believe his age because, quite frankly, he looks like he's had a hard life for someone who says he's under 30. With all this being said to him he (without prompt) sends me a picture of his driving licence which is in french but has Arabic writing on the right hand side. He also sent a photo of his passport. This had Arabic writing on the right hand side again but as with the driving licence, the name, DOB etc is just in usual text. I think these were his way of showing his DOB but I told him that these didn't mean anything really because I know that birth certificates are where the marriages appear. To his he just said fine and that he would go off to the muncipality to get his papers to prove to me I was wrong. So I then after a while got a picture of his birth certificate which he had obtained in French. There were no marriages listed and the names and DOB match with the things he had said.

16. Laura2014

Where has he worked or lived abroad? Why has he got a passport? That’s unusual unless he travelled for work somewhere. Other than Other birth afrucab ciubtrues there are not many other countries he could visit without a visa.

Lovelylondon and Judithlyn like this.
  17. JessicaRabbit

JessicaRabbit Member

Oh and absolutely not - I would never send my ID!!

Judithlyn likes this.
  18. JessicaRabbit

JessicaRabbit Member

As far as I am aware he has always lived in Tunisia and has been doing animation for a long time. I know he has been on holiday in the last 2 years. As far as I know it was just a holiday and wasn't for work purposes.

Judithlyn likes this.
  19. Judithlyn

WHen is his birthday according to his license and passport? 1989 by any chance?

20. Judithlyn

Just curious....he has a license....does he have a car?

21. Judithlyn

Is he from Gabes area or Djerba? Heard today about a rat with HIV who is really “giving” of himself from these areas! Be VERY careful! Communicable diseases were what I specialized in....AIDS is a horrific way to die!

Masha likes this.
  22. JessicaRabbit

JessicaRabbit Member

@Judithlyn

He is not from either of those areas. Its sad to hear about AIDS but I didn't sleep with him or do anything like that. He does not have a car but has a scooter. DOB 1990 supposedly.

Judithlyn likes this.
  23. Judithlyn

I’m glad you are waking up to this bezness garbage! I was in it for 3 and 1/2 years and lost $26,000 without knowing this crap! All I know is to avoid ALL men in any city in Gabes area which includes ElHamma and Gabes and Mamata plus all of Djerba! HIV has hit this area and these Sex craved prostitutes are spreading everything everywhere! It’s a very serious matter now...actually LIFE AND DEATH!!!!!!!

Western Bride likes this.
  24. JessicaRabbit

JessicaRabbit Member

Yes; I quite agree. Some people have no shame or respect for others.

25. Mango Chutney

Sorry I'm late! @JessicaRabbit, yes....PM would be great if you still haven't contacted anyone....can I suggest you add both me and Heidi please? We tend to dig together....she's better a finding stuff...I notice the small details :D