Looking for some info on a particular man...

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by JessicaRabbit, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Western Bride

Western Bride Active Member

Was this rat born in 1989?
    But the rat I bumped into online has never worked at hotel or animation and apparently comes from a "good family".
    Anyway, it's unbelievable what these men are thinking about themselves.

JessicaRabbit and Judithlyn like this.
  2. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Of course, I will stay here! The support and advice all of you have given me, I will be grateful for always! What a journey, educational experience, and nightmare this has been, but I’m so relieved it is finally finished.

Levi and Goodoldchap like this.
  3. Judithlyn

1989......yes! Comes from a “good family” and never worked in hotel or animation work. Is your new online rat Abdelhak or any of his other 50 aliases? Look at his pics in the gallery or google his name Abdelhak Rahali. If it’s him, RUN fast and far. He’s wicked!

4. Discovery

Discovery Active Member

Absolutely, find the right therapist for you. The results are worth it!! XO

Judithlyn likes this.
  5. Judithlyn

Hi, You sound like me only a few short months ago. I dug for answers, could not believe that somebody calling me “the love of his life and soulmate” could be so void of human emotions. He sat in my house, with me paying for everything including plane tickets, and said the same crap to another lady while IN my house! That is what woke me up to what a nasty vile evil man Abdelhak Rahali from ElHamma, Gabes, Tunisia is. He had many other victims too but of course, he defriended them all a few months after meeting me. I’ve finally seen the light! I’ve moved on while he is sitting in super hot southern Tunisia just dying, wearing ragged clothes, with bad teeth, a very boring life, worrying about his mother's Health, and owing family and friends a lot of money! He is so charming and is a real pro at this bezness garbage. It’s the only work he’s ever done! I have never met a poorer person in my life....not only financially, but morally, intellectually, and emotionally poor too!

You will make up excuses for them while going through the horrible hurt, but the sooner you get him out of your life, the happier you will be! They really pull you down into their subterranean sewer world. Keep reading threads on here. That’s what helped me a lot! Good luck!

6. JessicaRabbit

JessicaRabbit Member

Mine is 1990

Judithlyn likes this.
  7. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

and so hard to break it off yourself. luckily mine was broken for me but i was left damaged for a long time. stay strong beleive in your choices hugs

Judithlyn likes this.
  8. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

i ignoreed TLR for years but i knew it was the truth

Judithlyn likes this.
  9. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

It is really hard to get them out of your mind. They literally do steal your heart. You have to take it back and it’s hard to break free.
    I think with these rat families is where the rats grow up learning to be rat and that’s why they are so good at it. I honestly don’t think they know a better way to live. They know what they do is wrong and they have pretty much ditched their religion. Maybe some just pray for show or use their religion however it suits them. Or maybe some are so messed up with their beliefs that they think they are good. Whatever the case, the result is like a venomous snake wrapping itself around as many giving hearts as it can find.
    Once you’ve got you’re heart back, hang onto it tight until you’re strong enough and your feelings for the rat is indifference.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018 at 7:50 PM
  10. Judithlyn

66F339EF-9ABA-4E18-9363-97B998FF4169.png I hate
    I HATE these freaks!!!!

11. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Judith, are you talking to him? Please don’t. I know you need to get your feelings out, but this way it only hurts you more.
    I know it’s easy for me to say. I can’t even follow my own advise. But when I don’t I quickly learn why I should have. It’s like poking myself in the eye.
    I hate this bezness shit too. All of it!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018 at 12:27 AM
  12. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

You still have contact? Judith, you will never heal with this constant communication keep knocking you backwards.

13. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:eek::rolleyes:

Judithlyn likes this.
  14. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Well-Known Member

Judith - STOP. Surely u have more self esteem and self preservation in order to cut contact. He is ugly terrible teeth - why would you want to be with such a nobody?
    Don't waste another minute.
    Their mentality will never change. NEVER. You are hurting - your rat is not. On to his many other victims. You are a survivor - move on.
    I had 15 years on and off - now so relieved I got rid of him.

15. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Seriously judith you need to stop. I am so sad for you and what has happened, you have every right to feel like you are on an.emotional roller coaster.
    But i firmly believe you have hinderd your emotional state by you yourself alone.
    Your constant contact with him regardless of if its anger, questions or speaking reasonable is showing you cannot just let go.
    The more your doing it is not just pulling you down further but he will be sat with his rat friends laughing at you.
    Just please stop its enough now and has gone on for far to long. He isnt worth your time

16. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Well-Known Member

Exactly. Concentrate on yourself. You have so much going for you.
    Yes u r hurting and it's sad but you will be ok.

17. Judithlyn

Thank you everybody for your kind words, great advice, and for letting me vent. He kept calling my phone. That’s when I fired off that message to him. I can not change my telephone number. It’s my business phone, so that’s not an option. I’ve lost $26,000 to that moron. I’m not losing any of my business to him too!

I am sooooooooooo angry at him for all of his lack of character, morals, and integrity. I do NOT want him around me ever again! Truthfully, I would be terrified to be around him again. I really think he is dangerous. He keeps ALL of his emotions, feelings, and thoughts locked up deep inside of himself. His own family told me to try to get him to share what’s going on with him. He did talk somewhat to me but behind his evil expressionless eyes lies a very troubled man. I see him very clearly now. No rosy colored glasses anymore. Honestly speaking, I’m about 70% over him. The other 30% is not love anymore but more like an addiction. He took up so much of my time every morning and night. A lot of free time to fill, but I’m getting crazy busy so it should not be much of a problem anymore. He wanted his name on MY new business! Can you imagine? What an idiot!

18. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

A new business, how wonderful :) Care to tell what it's all about :coffee:
    You left him 2017, right? So the business must be well under way :)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018 at 8:06 AM
    Judithlyn likes this.
  19. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

The only danger you are in @judith is from yourself.

Put your hand in the fire once is an accident, twice is unfortunate but repeatedly putting your hand in a fire and doing damage to it is self harm.

Most people who self harm are getting something out of it. Some benefit. Something which makes the repeated self harm, injury and pain worth it.

20. Judithlyn

The new business idea was just thought of in 2018. It is a small hotel. A lawyer is working on getting my license now. From getting the license approval until opening day will take 2 weeks. Keep your fingers crossed!

Yes, I broke up with him in October, 2017. Last saw him in person on May29, 2017. He is part of my past, not present and certainly not future.

Discovery likes this.
  21. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

He must be mad. Wanting his name on your new business after you broke up Bild51.gif

22. Judithlyn

Thank you....you made some excellent points. I’m going to think about what you’ve said. I get nothing and receive no benefits from that jerk. He knows how to push my buttons. I reply out of anger after he’s driven me mad with lots of phone calls which I don’t answer. He’s truly toxic for me!

23. Judithlyn

I love that!!! Cute! Yes, he is mad. He wanted me to buy (him) a hotel in Djerba. He wanted a coffee shop at one time. I was stupid to ever fall for him, but I’m not stupid enough to invest any money in that country! I truly despise Tunisia now! I would not go there if I won a free trip! Never again!

Discovery likes this.
  24. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I learned that drama is just as addictive as a rat.

juicyfruit and Judithlyn like this.
  25. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member