LOOKS LIKE I CAUGHT A RAT.....NAIM DELHEM/DELHAM/STRONG/DALAHEM/DALHAM/DELAHAM

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Prinny, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Prinny

Prinny Active Member

Hi all i stummbled on this web page by accident after talking online with my tunisian boyfriend one evening. Now i say bf but realy we have only met online! Haha but i am serious if he is, which he says he is but i dont think so i think he is just after a uk visa and anything else he can get his hands on. Now after i read here about bezness i didnt book my holiday i thought i need to wait this is quick id didnt know this bloke from adam ive never ever spoken online with someone before in my life ive always met my lovers face to face, so i thought id trick him, i said ive had a message from one of your friends the nxt time i spoke to him & he says you dont love me you see me as bezness! Why he at first said no thats not true then because i kept on saying well he said he knows you very very well and you dont love me u just want a visa and to scam me outta of my money! He then said who is this person i said i cannot tell you i promised i wouldnt say his name lol then he said well he just wants you to himself he wants you to leave me so he can marry you! So i said no he is already married to a fine tunisian woman like he said you will be after youve scammed me lol he got mad with me i could tell he said you go and talk with him sounds like thats what u want to do, so i said no not atall im telling you what ive been told anyway we got over that, a few days later he got mad again when i said i dont believe what you saying to me i think its "Bezness" he said have i asked you for anything so i said no he said i will never ask you for anything i want to give you a big marriage i have money i dont need yrs or yr visa im happy here bla bla bla if i wanted Bezness theres plenty pray here, im happy i have a good job money & family im just looking for a good wife now im 36. Anyway ive had to wait to be excepted for this site as i need advise from you all on here as you know the signs, im falling in love with him and i am really attracted to him i think hes georgous but something is not right. We had a couple of momoments talking last night where he got mad anyway i sent him a text to say forget it we will call it a day we best being single bla bla, i was determined i wasnt gonna look at his reply but i had to lol he had wrote lots of nice things with loadsa love hearts ect saying he cant live without me im his one true love ect? Im stuck my heart loves him but my brain says NO am i right? Is there a way to find out if this guys done this before? Thanks for reading please help!!!!

juicyfruit, Masha, Amira and 2 others like this.
  2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hi and welcome, dear Prinny :) You came to the right place
    How long have you known him? What kind of job does he have?
    If you want to find out about him, we need his name, where he lives and so on. If you don't want to write his name here, you can send a pm to a member, that's private :coffee:

juicyfruit, Mango Chutney and Prinny like this.
  3. Prinny

Prinny Active Member

Hi thank you for your response im almost defenatly sure its a scam can i inbox u the details?

juicyfruit and FoolInLove like this.
  4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yes please

juicyfruit likes this.
  5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Hi Prinny, welcome to the forum. Please read this:
    https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/if-its-your-first-time-here-read-this.4344/
    And this:
    https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/visa-hunting-tunisian-love-rats.4534/
    You will find many answers on those two threads. Your gut is telling you something is wrong.....follow it!
    Is he older/younger than you?
    Are you divorced?
    Do you have children?
    What is his job?
    How did his family get wealth?

I ask these questions because I am looking for your red flags, meeting online is a big red flag.

juicyfruit, ijs, Amira and 2 others like this.
  6. Prinny

Prinny Active Member

Dont know uf ive done it right but i started a conversation with u is that inbox?

juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  7. Mango Chutney

Yes, we refer to it as PM on here, but it's all the same thing :D

juicyfruit and Prinny like this.
  8. Prinny

Prinny Active Member

I have been talking to him just under 4 weeks he has had his family on the phone to me his brother who is a copper? And his bro from france who married a french girl he says if i go there i will see his heart has chosen his true love which is me..... (yeah right) ive inboxed Heidi i think???? Not sure if ive done it right tho im trying to keep him talking whilst talking to you here as i need to end it asap if this is a scam

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    juicyfruit and ijs like this.
  9. Mango Chutney

Has he declared undying love yet, Prinny? Asked you to marry him, even though you are an online stranger?
    Thirty six is quite old in Tunisia....I wonder why he is not already married :confused:
    Are you aware of any divorces? Any Western exes?
    If his brother is a copper, he can't leave Tunisia permanently, he can't live in France. Ain't no way he was trained up in France! This is an outright lie! Please read the visa hunting thread I gave you a link to in my first reply.
    Family conversing with you: BIG, HUGE, MASSIVE RED FLAG :eek:

catrin, juicyfruit, ijs and 3 others like this.
  10. Mango Chutney

Prinny likes this.
  11. Prinny

Prinny Active Member

No his other brother is in france with his wife and kids the copper still in korba.

Yes true love was declared quite quickly ive asked him over and over again why is he 36 and no gf or married ive asked if hes married before he says no its all the truth and i will find this out when i get there

juicyfruit, ijs and Mango Chutney like this.
  12. Mango Chutney

If you go there, he will hook you in!
    His family will play along.
    Have you got an FB link for him please?
    Do you know all his names?
    He's a rat. How the hell can you love somebody after four weeks on the internet? If you stick around TLR for four weeks and I declare undying love....would you believe me? Has he proposed to you yet? :D

juicyfruit and Prinny like this.
  13. Prinny

Prinny Active Member

Oh yes he wants to give me big wedding bla bla bla

14. Prinny

Prinny Active Member

Ive just inboxed him to ask if he told tge truth his brother is a copper he said yes so i said well u cant leave tunisia then can you he says yes he can

15. Mango Chutney

You do know that he has to finance the entire wedding?
    The bride must not pay, her family only pay for the Henna night.
    The celebrations last from between three and seven days, depending on family wealth.
    Beings as his family apparently has money....you should be insisting on the seven day extravaganza ;)
    He must also pay your travel costs and accommodation in a hotel if he is genuine....your purse should only be opened for trinkets for yourself.
    If he invites you to stay at or visit the family home...that's rat confirmation. Only Western bezness victims stay in the house...it is not acceptable in Tunisia, a Tunisian woman would be disowned for it.
    Why is he proposing so quickly to an internet stranger? He's a rat.
    He can leave, his copper brother can't.
    I hadn't realised initially that there are two brothers.

16. Prinny

Prinny Active Member

I just had to laugh he said who told u that i said the internet he says "you cant believe the internet" pmsfl

17. Mango Chutney

You mean the copper or the wedding and accommodation details?

18. Prinny

Prinny Active Member

About him not being able to leave coz his bro a copper

19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

@Prinny, did he ask you to stay at the family home?

20. Mango Chutney

He can leave, his brother can't. When I read your post about his brother being a copper and a brother in France, I thought it was the same brother, I hadn't realised he had two. The copper cannot leave Tunisia, the rat can.

21. Prinny

Prinny Active Member

No

22. Mango Chutney

Tell him casually that you can't afford a hotel and you don't know what to do, as you really want to meet him ;)

Heidi C, Liona and Prinny like this.
  23. Prinny

Prinny Active Member

Well he aint getting hete on my frigging train im fuming he is still lying threw his teeth im talking to him whilst talking to u and heidi

Heidi C and Mango Chutney like this.
  24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Since you had your vacation planned, where were you going to stay? in an appartment?

25. Prinny

Prinny Active Member

No hotel called africa something