LOOKS LIKE I CAUGHT A RAT.....NAIM DELHEM/DELHAM/STRONG/DALAHEM/DALHAM/DELAHAM

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Prinny, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Prinny

Prinny Active Member

:D:sneaky::cool::D done hes Defo a rat there's no two ways about it! One of the last things he said was his mate met a girl from france so i said where did he meet her he said facebook like u my true love this is after binning him so it tells me he aint listening to what im saying so i said ask her if shes got a mate for you then youll be in france with ya mate lol well he didnt like that hahaha :D:D:D
    Hes been messageing my friends to try and find me hahaha desprado or what!! I never thought about him having the cheek to message my mates he must of screen shot my friends list! :eek:
    Im bloody well rid, but im still mad at myself for almost being dragged in....
    Im hoping he never gets his way to leaving the country but saddly theres many out they that will fall for this charm they have (until they get what they want)
    Im just glad i had that gut instinct something was not as he would like me to think so i searched 2 words i thought ment visa :D:D on google then i found this page:D its realy opened my eyes and helped me know my gut feelings were correct. Everyone of you on here have realy realy helpped me of which i totally appreciate.... thanks :):)

2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Oh, he probably did that ages ago...he'll have a fish there too...they cast their rod in many different directions until they meet with success :rolleyes:
    They will try ANYTHING to hang on to a possible visa! I told you....mine went through my kids :Evil: There is no level too low for these desperadoes to stoop too.
    Don't think he's given up yet....you still have had those suicide threats :D
    Thank God you followed your gut...and thank God you Googled those words. It does look like visa...I can see exactly why it sent you here :D
    Which thread did it send you too?

Prinny and Madam Medusa like this.
  3. Prinny

Prinny Active Member

It was a list of words had been translated but i couldnt find it it was a thread about an email that this lady had found in her rats phone so i decided to explore the site then waited to join so i could get it down on ere to people who knew about it all :p:D before i got too pressed because thats all he was banging on getting there for this big big wedding he was giving me that & the 8 kids lol wtf oh yea & to get vids of me which time n time again i told him NO I DONT DO THAT SHIT...... but never mind, now i know why he needed blackmail material and he even had the cheek to reply to a comment and say i was the one who asked him he just excepted hahaha what a silly little poor old man lol :p:p :D:eek: hope he never gets outta that place he always got mad when ever i said i think you seeing me as "Bezness" lol he just you start saying loadsa different shit to try n prove it not lol hahaha i can laugh when i think but i was lucky. Most of you have had it so bad! N my 4 wk ordeal was nothing compared to yr storys and what a life id of had if id of listen to the shit! :eek: so pleased i found you all.

4. Heidi C

Heidi C Well-Known Member

Consider yourself lucky, your sixth sense was warning you and you listened. Welcome to our group. I'm sure we'll all continue to learn just how much more desperate these rats are going to be.
    My first rat, made me block and unfriend my friends, tried even to make me do that with my daughter. They love to cut you off of communication. But when they are cut off of communication as in your rat's case, he's stupid enough to turn to everyone he can possibly try who knows you.
    I hope your friends are telling him to bugger off. lol

My current rat husband, blocked his mothers account, his sisters account, and hides his posts from Facebook, he is determined they not know the truth about him and his bullcrap. He didn't want them to hear it from me, lol. They are not only pro's at being a rat off the computer, but also on the computer, the bloody buggers.

I hope you celebrated being rid of your rat :) I have :)

Prinny, Tigerlilly and Madam Medusa like this.