Love rat or relationship ending naturally?

L

Laura2014

Thanks for your reply, sorry to hear you have experienced similar,how have u coped? I just can't believe he can be like this, he has changed from the perfect guy, I should of known he was too good too be true, I kept saying to him I didn't trust people but he won me round now I just feel so stupid for trusting him
Hi @lilly Mae, oh I am sorry you have been played like this too. It's so familiar. De ja vous for many of us. Lost money, lost job, sick relative. There is nothing they won't do.

L

Laura2014

Oh I do believe you,but Wow that is definetely not normal, u have to be seriously messed up in the head to make stuff like that up, and all of this to scam money out of people it's sad really xxx
No not seriously messed up just Tunisian. It's a genetic flaw. L+C+P = TLR it's a well known Chemical combination!

L

Laura2014

There is a menber on here ,who was told by her rat that his father had died and was even taken to see a grave ,,,,Months later she she saw his father alive and well ...My ex rats grandmother died 3 times in the same year .
Mine had two serious HARD Attacks. His father was also 65, 73, 80 and dementing and 70 in the space of a month!!

Lily Mae

Major Ratslayer
Hard as this is to hear but the reason you spoke at certain times of the day is because he would be talking to other women at other certain times.

My rat had alarms on his phone reminding him who to text etc - I always received texts at the same time each day and that is why.

Great idea to say you called it off because of the distance etc.

He will most definitely turn on the charm big time once he knows you are on to him.

Losing his job, his mum being ill - a family member in prison are all predictable rat quotes I promise you.

Stay with us, stay strong - you will have wobbles and may even contact him but you will get stronger and stronger day by day.

MH xxxx
Aww thank you, yeah it makes sense about the calls being certain times of the day, I used to think it was because of his work times, yeah I have a couple of close friends that know the truth, but I will tell the rest I called it off cos of the distance, I know he has definetely lost his job, but I did begin to wonder with his mum being in hospital and his brother being in jail on the same week he lost his job, if he wasn't being completely honest, cos it is really unlucky or far fetched,thank you I will try and stay strong, I know I will have good and bad days, I will stay on here and when I feel the urge to text him or ring, I will write on here xx

L

Laura2014

Thanks for your reply, sorry to hear you have experienced similar,how have u coped? I just can't believe he can be like this, he has changed from the perfect guy, I should of known he was too good too be true, I kept saying to him I didn't trust people but he won me round now I just feel so stupid for trusting him
Don't feel bad, you are part of a very exclusive club. We have all felt stupid.... But mainly we were just too nice!

CUDDLE

Major Ratslayer
Well my husband lost his very expensive wedding ring at the Hamman..He lost his phone whilst jogging, he lost 1,000 tnd when he was burgled,ummm the list goes on...Should of lost his fecking teeth when i punched him in his face haha....A girl can dream..:p

Seriously though he is one unlucky son of a bitch losing all them things:rolleyes:

L

Laura2014

Aww thank you, yeah it makes sense about the calls being certain times of the day, I used to think it was because of his work times, yeah I have a couple of close friends that know the truth, but I will tell the rest I called it off cos of the distance, I know he has definetely lost his job, but I did begin to wonder with his mum being in hospital and his brother being in jail on the same week he lost his job, if he wasn't being completely honest, cos it is really unlucky or far fetched,thank you I will try and stay strong, I know I will have good and bad days, I will stay on here and when I feel the urge to text him or ring, I will write on here xx
You will want to contact him and you will want to hear from him. Nothing will make sense for a while and you will ask yourself why you miss someone who was absolutely not real and would happily have seen you absolutely broke and destitute without a backward glance. Honestly, I still miss him and think about him now. Prepare to feel tormented for a bit but it will pass. It took me a while to do it but glad I did. I had some amazing support from people on here. They had no end of patience with my misery and whining @FoolInLove (ha ha)

Lily Mae

Major Ratslayer
Well my husband lost his very expensive wedding ring at the Hamman..He lost his phone whilst jogging, he lost 1,000 tnd when he was burgled,ummm the list goes on...Should of lost his fecking teeth when i punched him in his face haha....A girl can dream..:p

Seriously though he is one unlucky son of a bitch losing all them things:rolleyes:
Ha ha, he is very unlucky! I hope your dreams come true ha ha xx

FoolInLove

Major Ratslayer
You will want to contact him and you will want to hear from him. Nothing will make sense for a while and you will ask yourself why you miss someone who was absolutely not real and would happily have seen you absolutely broke and destitute without a backward glance. Honestly, I still miss him and think about him now. Prepare to feel tormented for a bit but it will pass. It took me a while to do it but glad I did. I had some amazing support from people on here. They had no end of patience with my misery and whining @FoolInLove (ha ha)
:love: It was lovely.
And it made me realize i too had some undone issues :eek:
I could feel sad and lonely and betrayed. I had been hiding behind Funny gifs, and cruelty against those bastards. ( still love to be cruel, and like gifs though )
xxx

Last edited:

FoolInLove

Major Ratslayer

You have obviously never met my son 24.gif

magic

Major Ratslayer
@Lily Mae as soon as i read ma needs an operation i had to lol.they are so pathetic and predictable! Even though mine never pulled these tricks..ive read about it on here enough.we ALL felt stupid to be duped by them especially after telling everyone HES DIFFERENT..i wonder now if that was for our benefit.to convince ourselves...the point is we are not stupid.we are NORMAL and not sick.twisted.lying .cheating scumbags who sell themselves for a couple of dinar.all of us here, unfortunately, had to learn the HARD way because we werent aware of such behaviour till it happened to us.stay strong lovely xxx

FoolInLove

Major Ratslayer
@FoolInLove omg mine also..wallets.hats.200£ in space of 3 seconds.fone in taxi on day of purchase ..more money..
Little boys! 46r4pss2.gif My son just jumped in the pool with his phone in his pocket, when we where on vacation 2 weeks ago. He had only had it for about a week. The other fell out of his pocket in the train. Goes on and on and on.. And he is fine with buying a used I phone. He is just in a little bit of a hurry al the time, and brain switched off :rolleyes:
But HE he know he have to save to get a new one.
He don´t have a rats mind.
Now he have my old Sony Ericsson
Bad luck. His phone lay in rice, and he hope and pray it will work eventually so he can get rid of this girly sucker :p

Last edited:

magic

Major Ratslayer
@FoolInLove oooh i like that..pinks my favourite! Wats weird is im incredibly brill with money..single parent syndrome..my son is nothing like me.his dad died wen he was a toddler(not his dad..son)and he was crap with money too..totally genetic !!!

ExNorway

Major Ratslayer
@Lily Mae
Dear LM welcome here as you have seen it's not just a normal relationship ending it's you being taken for a rat ride and the words in it your first post says it all: it does not not make sense, no because you are a normal loving human being and he is a rat.

He started lying about his age, lather took you to his family which is a no no, then he plays three cards in one day: job, mother, jail.. All for you to feel oh is ( some of it) real ? And could you help him? He knows you are thinking this, just by withdrawal and silent tratment, so you will be
Drawn to him when he starts contacting you again.

By then he figgers you will be worried and upset and vonurabel to " help" him out. It's a game and you are in it. Read wallahs coping strategy - and be glad you found TLR sooner than lather!

I have been taken for similar rides and it's so exhausting, confusing and beyond comprehension ! For us. Not for them. It's business as usual. We should not try to understand their mind, it's noawareness or conciouncness. You have been lucky it is his pure ego, narcissism and manipulative behavior.

I married my rat, he went away, came back with ( similar storries). This was in Norway. And I must say that I can not, and never will understand, this extreme manipulation - so for your best just ignore him from now.

Focus on meaningful relations, family and friends, take a walk and plan your next holiday somewhere else !

Xxx all the best !

Last edited:

Lily Mae

Major Ratslayer
How long has it been since you have been in contact? If you don't mind me asking, u are right especially about nothing making sense, the support has been amazing from everyone and I'm so glad I decided to post:)

Lily Mae

Major Ratslayer
What an unlucky bastard ,,,,mother sick ,lost his job ,brother in prison ,,,All on the same day >>hahahaha......Hes using all his options in one go ,,,He hasnt used the Military one yet ,,maybe next week ,,,
He did actually tell me while I was there that he got called for the army but didn't go, I don't know if that's true tho, cos I'm not sure how it works over there

Lily Mae

Major Ratslayer
@Lily Mae as soon as i read ma needs an operation i had to lol.they are so pathetic and predictable! Even though mine never pulled these tricks..ive read about it on here enough.we ALL felt stupid to be duped by them especially after telling everyone HES DIFFERENT..i wonder now if that was for our benefit.to convince ourselves...the point is we are not stupid.we are NORMAL and not sick.twisted.lying .cheating scumbags who sell themselves for a couple of dinar.all of us here, unfortunately, had to learn the HARD way because we werent aware of such behaviour till it happened to us.stay strong lovely xxx
Thanks for your reply, yeah the more I'm reading the more I'm learning lol, the lengths they will go to is shocking, I think for the first 2 months I always thought maybe he was a little too perfect, but he really got in my head and managed to convince me I really had found the perfect man, it sounds silly saying it out loud( well typing) lol, I think that's what I need to keep in my head he is not normal xx

Lily Mae

Major Ratslayer
@Lily Mae
Dear LM welcome here as you have seen it's not just a normal relationship ending it's you being taken for a rat ride and the words in it your first post says it all: it does not not make sense, no because you are a normal loving human being and he is a rat.

He started lying about his age, lather took you to his family which is a no no, then he plays three cards in one day: job, mother, jail.. All for you to feel oh is ( some of it) real ? And could you help him? He knows you are thinking this, just by withdrawal and silent tratment, so you will be
Drawn to him when he starts contacting you again.

By then he figgers you will be worried and upset and vonurabel to " help" him out. It's a game and you are in it. Read wallahs coping strategy - and be glad you found TLR sooner than lather!

I have been taken for similar rides and it's so exhausting, confusing and beyond comprehension ! For us. Not for them. It's business as usual. We should not try to understand their mind, it's noawareness or conciouncness. You have been lucky it is his pure ego, narcissism and manipulative behavior.

I married my rat, he went away, came back with ( similar storries). This was in Norway. And I must say that I can not, and never will understand, this extreme manipulation - so for your best just ignore him from now.

Focus on meaningful relations, family and friends, take a walk and plan your next holiday somewhere else !

Xxx all the best !
Thank you for your reply, I should of known really if he can lie about his age he could lie about anything, u just don't really think about it at the time, I just can not believe how quick he stopped talking to me it wasn't even gradual, he just cut all contact apart from about 3 phone calls and maybe 8 texts in the last two weeks, I think I'm just gonna find it hard because I was so used to talking to him, but I'm going to keep reading here and hopefully I will be ok, sorry to hear what u have been through too xx

Fern

Major Ratslayer
Hi Lily Mae, I hope you have blocked him. He will be back in contact soon and his lies and excuses will pour out, you may be tempted to believe him. Don't let this happen. You can disrupt his little plan by not allowing him to contact you at all. Will help you get him out of your head too so you can start living and enjoying yourself with out all his false compliments and flattery. :thumbsup: