Love rat or relationship ending naturally?

ExNorway

Junior Rat Expert
I was reading an article the other day about the very subject of closure/relationships ending...

My husband ended 6 yrs of being together and mariage with a telephone call..apparently this is so damaging to the one being dumped as it reinforces feelings of worthlessness etc etc..

He admitted to me that he was too cowardly to face me !! Cowards to the end...If they gave us closure it would really speed up the recovery process...This is a proven fact...

The only way to deal with the trauma is DONT try to understand it, dont try to analyze any of it,just accept it has happened and try very very hard to put it out of your head...

Realise that this is NOT a normal relationship ending.....It was all one side and fake on HIS part.....I know it is difficult to accept but that is the facts.....

My husband has NEVER contacted me and I am sure he will not as business must be protected at all costs ....

This site will help in understanding the immoral ways of these RATS.....never undertake a relationship with a RAT and think you can change him, NEVER will that happen..

If you want a man that once he has you in his control, will then go on to cheat, lie, abuse, ignore you. well carry on..If you want genuine love and care and RESPECT (you know that word they love to use) well then walk away very very fast cos you wont get any of it...

In the end that man you adored, would of moved heaven and earth for, you will end up hating...

The implications of a relationship with a RAT are serious...

Take Care all and stay safe xx
Yes so TRUE, I just saw some friends ending a marriage with honoring and thanking each other in the video, and they had a ceremony to close the relationship. ( yes, I know a bit alternative folks yogis) That is so far from the humanization and " ending" of my own relation - that I had to cry.

His ways of treating me has made me a much more closed person, and I hate that that's a fact. Trust is no longer natural to me...

Need a Cuddel Cuddel xxxx
And yes they don't contact you if they know there is nothing more to get.

ExNorway

Junior Rat Expert
Magic thankyou for your hug:)

No i never found him or a way to contact him and i learned after a lot of soul searching to let go..I just put it away from me....I had NO other choice it was sink or swim..

I was saved from madness because of this site...I stay now to repay my debt...

If i can help just one other person from the pain and hurt a RAT causes i will be very happy ..
You saved me dear Cuddel <3

CUDDLE

Junior Rat Expert
@CUDDLE hi hun did u have kids together..im really angry that he involved MY kids.my daughter..beautiful.sweet..always had his back as she was the only one who met him.fool me but not my kids.all i can say is..its a good job hes so far away..i think my 28 yrold son would like 'a word' with his rat face ..
Magic
No kids with him thank goodness.....
He is saving this for 'the one', i think....

CUDDLE

Junior Rat Expert
Yes so TRUE, I just saw some friends ending a marriage with honoring and thanking each other in the video, and they had a ceremony to close the relationship. ( yes, I know a bit alternative folks yogis) That is so far from the humanization and " ending" of my own relation - that I had to cry.

His ways of treating me has made me a much more closed person, and I hate that that's a fact. Trust is no longer natural to me...

Need a Cuddel Cuddel xxxx
And yes they don't contact you if they know there is nothing more to get.
I watched a documentary on this very subject..it is the recc way of ending a relationship healthily....But what would a RAT know about a decent way to part..
They are just devoid of emotion in my opinion incapable of real love.....Acting is their speciality......

A Cuddle ..ah thank you ExNorway...one of the best things in the word if given from the heart xxx

ExNorway

Junior Rat Expert
I watched a documentary on this very subject..it is the recc way of ending a relationship healthily....But what would a RAT know about a decent way to part..
They are just devoid of emotion in my opinion incapable of real love.....Acting is their speciality......

A Cuddle ..ah thank you ExNorway...one of the best things in the word if given from the heart xxx
The Funny thing Cuddel is at the moment I entered the rat relation I ha "super alternative Tantra spiritual guy" ( you know the style) renting a room in my place, so it was very contrasting to the rat - and due to the Tantra guy - he had to change some of his ways.

So he even adjusted ( acted ) to be more spiritual to " match" the handsome guy renting at my place. He bought flowers, started to meditate (...) lol lol lol and did everything he could to act as IF he had the awerness of a yoga master. He even wanted to take yoga classes !!! Oh boy, do they act, but this was actually funny.

CUDDLE

Junior Rat Expert
I know they can act very very well Ex Norway.....I practise yoga, believe in many things that are alien to a Tunisian RAT......

My husband pretended to be spiritual too and NON materialistic:rolleyes:..underneath he was a cold hearted, greedy b******.

The mask had to slip ...he kept it on just long enough to get all he wanted from the marriage...Pure evil..

Lily Mae

Arrghhh im so angry at myself:mad:,I know I shouldn't have but I ended up texting him today and I'm not even sure why, I'm such an idiot:(:Cry:

Lily Mae

No, he didn't, thank god,but now he knows I was thinking about him, I'm such an idiot:( I was just having a shitty couple of days:(

Laura2014

Staff member
No, he didn't, thank god,but now he knows I was thinking about him, I'm such an idiot:( I was just having a shitty couple of days:(
Like breaking a diet, start a new day and don't beat yourself up. I have been close to it many many times. Often he would not speak for days even though I could see he was in line. I would eventually give in and send a message which would be ignored. I felt worse after I messaged than if I had kept going. They love love love it when we give in first and they take back the power and we feel stupid.

Lily Mae

Like breaking a diet, start a new day and don't beat yourself up. I have been close to it many many times. Often he would not speak for days even though I could see he was in line. I would eventually give in and send a message which would be ignored. I felt worse after I messaged than if I had kept going. They love love love it when we give in first and they take back the power and we feel stupid.
Ahh thanks, I was just down I think and as soon as I sent it I was like what the hell did you do that for, I definitely feel worse for doing it:(Especially because I had already gone 11 days without contact,so I didn't want him to have the power, but like you say new day tomorrow, start again:)

Lily Mae

@FoolInLove hi ya, yeah I'm not too bad thanks for asking:) im not checking my phone all the time now to see if he has text me, and deactivated my facebook for a while cos i was to the point i was literally looking for anything connected to him, and driving myself crazy ha ha:confused: so i stopped that, so small improvements, i just wish i could get him out of my head, i dont even mean to think of him, but its like he is etched in my mind:confused: but i suppose that becomes less and less as time goes on, hope you a well:)xxx

FoolInLove

Rat Expert
@FoolInLove hi ya, yeah I'm not too bad thanks for asking:) im not checking my phone all the time now to see if he has text me, and deactivated my facebook for a while cos i was to the point i was literally looking for anything connected to him, and driving myself crazy ha ha:confused: so i stopped that, so small improvements, i just wish i could get him out of my head, i dont even mean to think of him, but its like he is etched in my mind:confused: but i suppose that becomes less and less as time goes on, hope you a well:)xxx
That is so great to hear :) you do so well. He will get out of your head sooner than you think. I'm maybe not the best role model when it comes to stop spying, but i have no feelings attached so i don't get depressed looking at my rat. Just determined to post all i possible can.. it is a wise choice you made. Just keep on going strong and remember we are here if you feel weak or sad.
Xxx

Lily Mae

@FoolInLove thank you:)the thing is with my rat he seems to have no online presence at all, so it is pointless me driving myself crazy with it ha ha, but I was stalking his sisters profile:oops: So decided to stop driving myself insane at the moment.it's really good u have no feelings attached and you warn other women about him, so they don't go thru the same,I'm hoping one day I will get to that point where I don't feel anything for him:) Thank you for your support,this site is amazing, it really helps to talk to people that really understand what it feels like and can truly understand what your going through, thank you everyone:love: Xxxxxx

FoolInLove

Rat Expert
@FoolInLove thank you:)the thing is with my rat he seems to have no online presence at all, so it is pointless me driving myself crazy with it ha ha, but I was stalking his sisters profile:oops: So decided to stop driving myself insane at the moment.it's really good u have no feelings attached and you warn other women about him, so they don't go thru the same,I'm hoping one day I will get to that point where I don't feel anything for him:) Thank you for your support,this site is amazing, it really helps to talk to people that really understand what it feels like

troest.gif You will get there believe me.
And the non online presence is probably because the jerk have several account´s, and maybe another phone number. Or simply just blocked you.
They have so many ways it´s unbelievable :rolleyes:
Big hug :)

Lily Mae

Thanks:) Yeah probably,I have tried so many different name variations it's unreal:confused: I definitely think he has different phone numbers, cos I once got a text from him from a different number, he said he borrowed his friends phone cos he had no credit, but looking back he probably made a mistake and sent it not realising what phone number he was using, hugs to you too:)Xxx

Laura2014

Staff member
I so know what you mean. I used to imagine him visiting here, cooking for him, driving around seeing what he thought of it ( I would never tell my friends this, but I also caught myself talking to him a few times as though he was in my house!) I did the same on FB constantly looking for connections and some kind of evidence to back up the gut feelings I had. Had to just switch it all off. I still find myself thinking about the time of day and where he might be and still feel sick when I think about him talking to someone else the way he did with me. But he is and most likely was for the year and a bit I knew him. There are no short cuts, just go through it till it eventually stops.

Lily Mae

I so know what you mean. I used to imagine him visiting here, cooking for him, driving around seeing what he thought of it ( I would never tell my friends this, but I also caught myself talking to him a few times as though he was in my house!) I did the same on FB constantly looking for connections and some kind of evidence to back up the gut feelings I had. Had to just switch it all off. I still find myself thinking about the time of day and where he might be and still feel sick when I think about him talking to someone else the way he did with me. But he is and most likely was for the year and a bit I knew him. There are no short cuts, just go through it till it eventually stops.
Yeah I used to think about when he would come here and it would of been his first time on a plane, and like you say showing him around, meeting my family, being so "in love" etc, I think that's the thing because u are apart for long periods of time u build up this perfect image of what you think everything is going to be like, it's hard to let go of the fantasy that u have in your head, but with time it's gonna get easier:) it's absolutely heartbreaking to think that they are saying the same to others at the same time they were saying the same to us,but in the end they are the losers because they are never going to be happy because they are just arseholes with no hearts and absolutely no morals!

CUDDLE

Junior Rat Expert
Ladies let me tell you truth ...When they get to wherever it s you live THEN THE DREAM quickly turns into a nightmare..because NOW they dont have to be nice.......Trust me the transformation even begins on the plane to your home :Cry: it really is quite unbeliavable..

So for those of you that are still dreaming of how nice it was going to be..I am here to tell you that you have been spared the biggest nightmare of your life....

simple

Ratslayer
Ladies let me tell you truth ...When they get to wherever it s you live THEN THE DREAM quickly turns into a nightmare..because NOW they dont have to be nice.......Trust me the transformation even begins on the plane to your home :Cry: it really is quite unbeliavable..

So for those of you that are still dreaming of how nice it was going to be..I am here to tell you that you have been spared the biggest nightmare of your life....
Aint that the truth !!!