Love rat or relationship ending naturally?

Discussion in 'Tunisian Love & Relationships' started by Lily Mae, Sep 19, 2015.

1. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Aint that the truth !!!

AmberHeart, Fern, CUDDLE and 4 others like this.
  2. Lily Mae

Lily Mae Well-Known Member

@CUDDLE @simple yeah I'm starting to appreciate what a lucky escape I had and thankful my rat showed his true colours before it got to far, I know how heartbroken I am about it all so I can't imagine what you ladies and others are going/went throughit must of been devastating finding out the truth:(xxx

Judithlyn, CUDDLE, magic and 3 others like this.
  3. CUDDLE

CUDDLE Well-Known Member

It most certainly was devastating Lily Mae....

There is life post RAT though .....takes a while but we get there in the end :)

4. Lily Mae

Lily Mae Well-Known Member

I bet it was but Glad to hear it gets better and glad you are moving on:) xxx

FoolInLove and magic like this.
  5. Sillygirl55

Sillygirl55 Well-Known Member

Oh, @magic, I do bloody love you!! :D:D:D

Judithlyn and magic like this.
  6. magic

magic Well-Known Member

:):):)

Sillygirl55 likes this.
  7. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Mine did this too, mine did this tooooo!! This is the only 'Jogging incident' I've seen, other than my rat :p My rat was messaging me all night (two days before I flew back to him in June), he just randomly said "I'll be back soon, I'm just going jogging with Leopard" (his brother). It was 1am!!!!! I laughed, thought he was joking...he reappeared hours later and messaged me on FB from his brothers tablet to let me know his phone was smashed to pieces, because it fell out of his pocket as he jogged and his sims were lost. Now don't be cynical, he promised it was an accident! It was just a COINCIDENCE that it happened two days before I flew out to him :D He even showed me a broken phone, but it was different to the phone I could see in the mirror in his gym selfie (in gallery). As soon as my return flight hit the tarmac at Heathrow in July.....his phone miraculously fixed itself and the sim cards reappeared, he contacted me with them! But better than that, I looked at Viber a few days after I returned....and discovered he'd used it June 26th..while I was with him. I did query how this was possible, but he had no idea :rolleyes: He did a lot of bread runs while I was there, frequently took the rubbish out, claimed he was popping to his parents to collect stuff we needed and came back sometimes hours later....but he swears, there were no other women, online or off!

8. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Oh, shopping for bread.... that one I know! They eat a lot if bread, they buy it fresh several times a day apparently!

AmberHeart and Mango Chutney like this.
  9. Mango Chutney

Ha, they do indeed! Sometimes, he was gone for so long....I thought he was baking it himself, but fear not.....it was because the shops were either closed or they'd sold out of bread, poor toad had to walk miles in his flip flops :rolleyes: And there was me getting suspicious, hmmmmmmm......they really do think we're daft :D

*You know, between the jogging and the bread, I'm thinking we need to update the 'Common rat quotes' section....there's a few new lies sneaking through here and there.

Judithlyn, SmarterNow, Masha and 2 others like this.
  10. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Dear, I did not catch what for was this story with "broken" phone?

11. Mango Chutney

I was reading this thread earlier and saw a comment by Cuddle about her rat losing his phone whilst jogging, so I quoted her and added my own experience because it made me laugh, Cuddles comment was the first time I've seen another comment about the phone breaking or getting lost whilst jogging! And now we have Laura and the bread too....they all use the same, shit excuses! :D

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    CUDDLE likes this.
  12. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Yes, I am not surprised about the same tricks. Just still can't understand why did they need to say story about losing or broken phones. My ex once said he could not read sms from one phone, and he gave me another number.

13. Mango Chutney

Ah, well on a previous three month stay, I found all the Russian girls on his phone. After this incident, I wouldn't let him have a screenlock, I didn't trust him. I'd suspected for a number of months that he'd found another online victim and believe she visited after I left in July. He obviously couldn't risk me seeing his phone, so he lied and said he'd broken it. I knew he was going to lie, because for a couple of weeks before my visit, he kept saying his phone kept going weird, kept switching off etc, I told him that said phone must be available for me to see, so he panicked....and 'accidentally' smashed it to pieces whilst jogging at 1am, but hey.....it was just a COINCIDENCE two days before my arrival!! ;)

AmberHeart, Masha, CUDDLE and 2 others like this.
  14. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Ahhh, I have got. Thank you very much for the explanation. These guys-cowards are so boring with all their stories really.:whistle:

AmberHeart and Mango Chutney like this.
  15. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

yeah the good old bread one can eat three days in a row but they are eager to run for fresh bread rolls two times per day plus one time extra for chocolate...

Mango Chutney likes this.
  16. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

17. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

good point ! heard it many times '' as we were responsible for their cheating etc... !''[/QUOTE]

AmberHeart, Judithlyn and Liona like this.
  18. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

This is worth to be bumped.:D Some picturesque cynic rat's lie.