Love Rat Oussama Mastouri

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Heidi, Feb 17, 2017 at 7:31 AM.

1. Heidi
    Chat With Me

Heidi The Sleuth

I´m posting this for a Love Rat victim

Oussama Mastouri
    Birth date: 7.11.1988
    Work with computers / freelance / at hotels
    Unemployed at the moment

It all started a few months ago, a new friendship request over Facebook.
    He sent a private messages, introducing himself and asking about me, he was very nice and friendly, he gave me a lot of his time, he always sent good morning and good night messages, photos of where he is and what he is doing, talking all day long, we messaged one another a lot and before I knew it, I was really waiting for his messages.
    All along, he was complaining about the lack of data on his phone and about the terrible network / connection... every time we were messaging one another he was disappearing for some time and come back and saying he needs to buy a new router but he can't afford that.
    He was texting me all the time, started in the morning, during the hours at work and in the evening, until The middle of the night...
    He has a lot of women on his Facebook account, at his Facebook hidden list of friends, they like his post and pictures, all of them are copied from Pinterest... not from his own thoughts or creativity.

I loved him so much that I couldn't stand the thought of losing him. So I stayed although I already know too much painfully facts...
    He wasn't sleeping the entire nights, texting other women all night, every night...
    I used to hate all the other women, I know you say here that we should pity them, but I just hated them, for me they were the one that took him away from me, and now i just feel sorry for them, wishing i can help them understand and prevent them from going through what I have...
    All the tears and the pain of the understanding that he never loved me for real, never interested for real...
    Now I can understand better a lot of things that happen while we were in the middle of the relationship, we were chatting and a lot of times he said in the middle of conversation that he: "need to go" because now I know he just felt nothing, I didn't really interested him :-(
    Through our time together I have heard about his sick mother who needs a surgery, and about the army story, he needs to go to the army, he needs to pay to the lawyer, otherwise he will be taken to a one or two years of service, and the lawyer is so expensive...
    He was indicated that he needs money, all the time, money for internet, for medicine for his mother, for a lawyer that will set him free from the army....
    And he asked me to open a netler account so I could deliver him money...
    I had never sent him money, I never traveled to Tunisia to see him, but I suffered so much from his behavior, he was so nice and loving until I was in love with him, then everything changed...
    He talked about getting married pretty soon after we got to know each other
    He is always active, in messenger and in What'sApp... what's makes me think that he has a new women that he is trying to scam...
    He has so many women in his Facebook account... and they adore him, always likes his posts, sharing them and flatter him...
    I cried for days when I finally realized that he is a Rat and that there is no love in this relationship and never was (from his side)
    Thank to this forum I understand a lot now..
    i am sorry if everything that I write is a mess, I just keep remembering new things as I write...
    All the pain is on the surface again...
    The saddest thing is, that for months he was so much big part of my life, and I loved him so much, I was willing to do everything for him, I still miss him a lot...
    He is determined to leave Tunisia, I am afraid the first woman that will accept him he will go there... making her his victim...
    That's why I want to write it all here, if I can help one woman I will be glad...

13177090_1164795416904747_2546078269405101055_n.jpg

FoolInLove and Pinky123 like this.
  2. Heidi
    Chat With Me

Heidi The Sleuth

Aw. he changed his religion ;)

Unbenannt.JPGlobd.JPG

Unbenannt.JPG,özf.JPG

Mango Chutney likes this.
  3. Liona
    Chat With Me

Liona Well-Known Member

As I understan the girl did never see him in reality?

4. Heidi
    Chat With Me

Heidi The Sleuth

No, she read about online rats here on TLR and refrained :)

5. Liona
    Chat With Me

Liona Well-Known Member

So, she is happy girl! :)

Heidi likes this.
  6. Heidi
    Chat With Me

Heidi The Sleuth

Yep :D

tumblr_inline_mhef5lQcBM1qz4rgp.gif

Star USA and Liona like this.
  7. Liona
    Chat With Me

Liona Well-Known Member

Well, he looks like retard. But I think he feels himself like sex-symbol ( having a lot of women in internet). Jerker like 90% of rats.

Mango Chutney, magic and Heidi like this.
  8. Katie1971
    Chat With Me

Katie1971 Well-Known Member

My first thought on seeing the Jesus post was he was modifying to the victim of that time then I thought it's just another self pity post which so many of them do so well :thumbsup: - bit of both probably

9. Liona
    Chat With Me

Liona Well-Known Member

Yes-yes-yes!! Self pity !!! They loooove it!:D:D:D

Star USA likes this.
  10. Heidi
    Chat With Me

Heidi The Sleuth

Aw, love is a fickle thing 4uuayr.gif

Unbenannt.JPGmote.JPG

"I do not love you with my heart, but with my soul, for one day my heart will cease beating, while my soul will always burn for you"

https://twitter.com/majen5

11. Star USA
    Chat With Me

Star USA New Member

Sounds so much like him...
    Good with words... sucks with actions...

12. Heidi
    Chat With Me

Heidi The Sleuth

joon likes this.
  13. Star USA
    Chat With Me

Star USA New Member

Yes, that's the one...
    :-(

14. joon
    Chat With Me

joon Well-Known Member

Another sad story. :( Funny thing is it is always the same story. It is like it is right out of the How to be a rat handbook.

smiley, Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  15. Star USA
    Chat With Me

Star USA New Member

Only he doesn't have soul...

joon likes this.
  16. joon
    Chat With Me

joon Well-Known Member

Smart girl

Mango Chutney and Liona like this.
  17. Star USA
    Chat With Me

Star USA New Member

Joon, maybe you need to tell your friends that they should be more creative... you saw one rat, you saw them all...
    They mess with strong women, yes, they might hurt us, but we will be even stronger after that.

18. joon
    Chat With Me

joon Well-Known Member

Star USA likes this.
  19. joon
    Chat With Me

joon Well-Known Member

"What is you talking about willis?" Bare with me as I am extremely sleep deprived because of a little one at home and I might not understand you. What are you talking about girl? I am an American girl and you're preaching to the wrong one about "girl power." I am no rat nor do I sympathize with any rats. Most people on here know me, some have met me. I've helped girls on here personally in real life, not just behind the screen.

20. Star USA
    Chat With Me

Star USA New Member

I am sorry if I by mistake though that you are sympathize with them... my English is not so good..
    please accept my apologies
    :oops::(

joon likes this.
  21. black_angel
    Chat With Me

black_angel Well-Known Member

to the victim :*
    Dear I fully understand you and what you're going through. You have a big hole in your life after spending with him so much time on talking. This emptiness and silence that left after him you must fill in with something new. This forum, reading, talking is a real good thing to replace the rat. Try to be activ, I know it's hard but very important. Get yourself something that will keep you busy all day long, so you won't have so much time for thinking, wondering and missing. Dont blame yourself, dont ever think that you're stupid because you are not. And the most important - STAY STRONG AND CUT ALL THE CONTACT. Don't let him come back being sorry and trying to fix and explain anything. That's what they're masters in. Remember one thing - your life will be so much better off without him. What he has already done to you, he will do that to many others too and to you again, if you ever let him come back to your life. This pain will be gone. Your life will be beautifull again. Take care.

22. joon
    Chat With Me

joon Well-Known Member

It is no problem dear.

Star USA and Heidi like this.
  23. joon
    Chat With Me

joon Well-Known Member

Good advice dear!!

24. Star USA
    Chat With Me

Star USA New Member

Thank you dear Joon

25. joon
    Chat With Me

joon Well-Known Member

Honestly, it is not your fault, it is hard to understand me. Usually I am typing with the brain power of 3 hours of sleep and a 3 year old screaming or slamming down his hands on the keyboard. My posts are not thought out because often they are rushed to beat the lighting speed of my three year old's wandering hands. I come from a good place. I try to help and love everyone and I am loyal to all my friends on here, I refused to name and shame my Rat because in the end it wasn't worth the damage he would have caused. I won't turn away any Tunisian who is respectful and wants to chat either. Sometimes I joke around with the Tunisians who come here with the same phrase " We are not all like that!" Or those idiots who are arrogant, insensitive intolerant and condescending

I promise you all I am not on drugs or suffering from any serious psychological disorders as of yet, just really tired :(

Liona likes this.