Love Rat Slim Ben Ahmed aka Pikatcho - Animator at Marhaba Place in Kantaoui

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
I post this for a member :cool:
Slim Ben Ahmed aka Pikatcho is an animator at marhaba palace in kantaoui. He had a russian girlfriend who was 8 years older than him, she visited him several times and she also took him to Russia for the winter. She visited his family home. A wedding was in place for October 2017 and the victim was due to visit for 2 weeks in September to prepare . 1 week before her arrival she found he had cheated on her with a young russian girl who he claimed he loved within 1 week and asked her to marry him.
Upon investigation the victim found one more girl who he proclaimed to love and took money from her under false pretence.
He still is in a relationship with the young russian girl but they all know of each other. Recently some more girls have come forward stating they had a relationship with him and sent money. He is a young rat, new on the rat scene but still making an impact . He is planning to go to russia in the winter but tells his ' other girls' he will meet with them for coffee when he is there.
his rat mother accepts all, doesn't question she just does anything for her son, the father may know but does not meet each victim so most must hidden from him. The mother is the heart of this family and she wants good for her sons. She allows sex , relationships and many girls in her sons life to get money and visa.

View attachment 41788

The victim posted on Instagram
View attachment 41789 View attachment 41790

View attachment 41795 :coffee:
see his album in the gallery http://www.tunisianloverats.com/Gallery/albums/slim-ben-ahmed-aka-pikatchu-animator-at-marhaba-palace-in-kantoui.992/
He may be a young rat but he is a big fat rat in more ways than one. Multiple women, promising marriage. He learned how to be a rat very fast.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Slim Ben Ahmed
Slim??? SLIM???? Hahahaha!!!! It's like wedding, cake, Khaled thingy all over again :rolleyes:
Pikatcho?? How old is this creature to name himself after a Pokemon? My youngest son likes Pokemon....and he's a child!

Marhaba Palace seems to crop up with frequency!!
I'm assuming from the pic above, this freak was messing around with the Russians.....and wanting to put his feet in their faces...that's quite a fetish!

Amira

Understands her because she has feelings and chaos mixed together. It's not easy for her to paint paint her boyfriend / ex because he probably plays on her kindness. But how poor are they when they have a phone for 5000 or 6000 They live by the tourists. She may visit him 2 to 3 times a year and probably have a very good time then and do not think she has to pay for everything because for her it's only small money it's so cheap in Tunisia? Cheap yes if traveling alone without having contact with one of these men Tunisia is cheap but not otherwise. Perhaps she feels alone has come up to an age where it may not be easy for her to meet any new man. He He shows her care and interest until the day she dares to say no and then his true face comes forth. How poor is one if you can afford expensive brand clothes, computer, gold etc and in addition, many languages that they claim to have learned from private schools speak. Would have been skeptical of a man who says he is poor where he drives expensive cars, has lots of material goods and he says he has only one lady? They learn from each other

rediska

Thank you for this post, I personally know his victim, which is written here.
It's true. Finally, all the girls learn out the truth about this animator Slim. He used her for visa to Russia, but his ultimate goal – England, because his cousin lives there. He stars to write to girls, which lives alone or has a good job, he writes about love, then wants to get married and get a visa. For all girls he says the same thing about love, he is crying that he has no money and the victim gives him their money out of pity and so on infinitely with all. When meeting, he says that he has money, but in fact, it turns out that they are not, and you have to pay for everything.

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
I post this for a member :cool:
Slim Ben Ahmed aka Pikatcho is an animator at marhaba palace in kantaoui.

Update: the member asked me to remove the writing again ;)

View attachment 41788

The victim posted on Instagram
View attachment 41789 View attachment 41790

View attachment 41795 :coffee:
see his album in the gallery http://www.tunisianloverats.com/Gallery/albums/slim-ben-ahmed-aka-pikatchu-animator-at-marhaba-palace-in-kantoui.992/
“ my feet in your face” I doubt he has seen his feet for a while. He’s a boy who clearly likes to have his cake, plenty of cakes.

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Is “Slim” any closer to achieving his goal I wonder or still eating cake in Tunisia?

Top Bottom