Love Rat Slim Ben Ahmed aka Pikatcho - Animator at Marhaba Place in Kantaoui

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Heidi, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    AmberHeart, FoolInLove, Liona and 2 others like this.
  2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

He may be a young rat but he is a big fat rat in more ways than one. Multiple women, promising marriage. He learned how to be a rat very fast.

AmberHeart, Brasilgirl, Liona and 2 others like this.
  3. Myriam

Myriam Well-Known Member

Both mother and son really look like rats! Very fat rats as well...

4. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Slim??? SLIM???? Hahahaha!!!! It's like wedding, cake, Khaled thingy all over again :rolleyes:
    Pikatcho?? How old is this creature to name himself after a Pokemon? My youngest son likes Pokemon....and he's a child!

Marhaba Palace seems to crop up with frequency!!
    I'm assuming from the pic above, this freak was messing around with the Russians.....and wanting to put his feet in their faces...that's quite a fetish!

5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.PNGkop.PNG ;)

AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  6. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Understands her because she has feelings and chaos mixed together. It's not easy for her to paint paint her boyfriend / ex because he probably plays on her kindness. But how poor are they when they have a phone for 5000 or 6000 They live by the tourists. She may visit him 2 to 3 times a year and probably have a very good time then and do not think she has to pay for everything because for her it's only small money it's so cheap in Tunisia? Cheap yes if traveling alone without having contact with one of these men Tunisia is cheap but not otherwise. Perhaps she feels alone has come up to an age where it may not be easy for her to meet any new man. He He shows her care and interest until the day she dares to say no and then his true face comes forth. How poor is one if you can afford expensive brand clothes, computer, gold etc and in addition, many languages that they claim to have learned from private schools speak. Would have been skeptical of a man who says he is poor where he drives expensive cars, has lots of material goods and he says he has only one lady? They learn from each other

7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

8. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

To the victim he does not own you. The more confident you get the faster he will leave you. Do not let a man step on you. He is not worth your tears

AmberHeart, magic, juicyfruit and 3 others like this.
  9. rediska

rediska New Member

Thank you for this post, I personally know his victim, which is written here.
    It's true. Finally, all the girls learn out the truth about this animator Slim. He used her for visa to Russia, but his ultimate goal – England, because his cousin lives there. He stars to write to girls, which lives alone or has a good job, he writes about love, then wants to get married and get a visa. For all girls he says the same thing about love, he is crying that he has no money and the victim gives him their money out of pity and so on infinitely with all. When meeting, he says that he has money, but in fact, it turns out that they are not, and you have to pay for everything.

Liona, Amira, Brasilgirl and 4 others like this.
  10. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

“ my feet in your face” I doubt he has seen his feet for a while. He’s a boy who clearly likes to have his cake, plenty of cakes.

AmberHeart and Mango Chutney like this.
  11. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Well he can piss off! I ain't sharing my cake with nobody.....especially a big, fat prostitute from Tunisia :thumbsup:

Mystery, AmberHeart and Laura2014 like this.