Love Rat Slim Ben Ahmed aka Pikatcho - Animator at Marhaba Place in Kantaoui

Lass

if you think that you are normal person and what you saying its true then tell me your name why you are scared to say your name???
I don't really wish to get into a conversation with you but yes I am a normal person. I don't want to give out my name because I am scared of you. You are nasty and aggressive. You ask girls for nude pictures and money and yes, I have a proof. Not one. Many.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I don't really wish to get into a conversation with you but yes I am a normal person. I don't want to give out my name because I am scared of you. You are nasty and aggressive. You ask girls for nude pictures and money and yes, I have a proof. Not one. Many.
Please can you inform staff of any unsolicited messages so that we can deal with it appropriately. This is to help keep you safe and remove anyone that has been threatening or inappropriate towards you.

Unfortunately witthout members either using the report function or messaging staff we don't know it's going on.

MH x

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I can confirm that he was removed last night.

I reiterate that you must let one of us know if you are concerned otherwise we don't know.

MH x

Latifha33

Hi! I am a good friend of, as you described new victim*, I have been following this page from the beginning of my best friend* and Slim their relationship and I have wanted to write something for a long time. Now that even photos of my friend and her boyfriend have been posted from their engagement, is it getting way too far for me. It is disgusting to see how you are still writing this after a long time and that 1 or more of you follow their social media to see what is going on in their lives. It is none of your business to write or find anything about their relationship. My best friend* also knows that the ex girlfriend of Slim is writing stuff on this page, She* kindly wants ask to stop all of this. Stop destroying people their lives, my best friend knows very well what is good or not and she know the past of Slim, but the most of you don’t know something about it. Their relationship isn’t something you should be writing or caring about. Me,as a good friend of her*, keep an eye on her. Last of all I want to ask the administrator of this page to delete the pictures and last posted posts or better close this whole report.

*I want to keep her name private.

simple

Ratslayer
Hi! I am a good friend of, as you described new victim*, I have been following this page from the beginning of my best friend* and Slim their relationship and I have wanted to write something for a long time. Now that even photos of my friend and her boyfriend have been posted from their engagement, is it getting way too far for me. It is disgusting to see how you are still writing this after a long time and that 1 or more of you follow their social media to see what is going on in their lives. It is none of your business to write or find anything about their relationship. My best friend* also knows that the ex girlfriend of Slim is writing stuff on this page, She* kindly wants ask to stop all of this. Stop destroying people their lives, my best friend knows very well what is good or not and she know the past of Slim, but the most of you don’t know something about it. Their relationship isn’t something you should be writing or caring about. Me,as a good friend of her*, keep an eye on her. Last of all I want to ask the administrator of this page to delete the pictures and last posted posts or better close this whole report.

Hi @Latifha33 ,,i dont think they will be deleted ,,he was outed as a rat ,so i think he will remain..I wish your friend luck with her fiance ,but i cant see how he will stop being a rat ,because he is engaged .He will remain im sure as a warning to anyone who meets him...Wish your friend well and tell her we will be here when she needs us ,,,,

MH007

Administrator
Staff member

Hi

I am not going to remove this thread as he is proven to be a rat and this thread will help prevent him using further victims.

If you report the picture showing your friend then I will, of course, remove it.

I understand you are trying to protect her but helping to keep this rat under the radar is FAR from helping her.

MH

Candyshop

You have been following since the beginning and still let your best friend marry him? Wow.

Latifha33

You have been following since the beginning and still let your best friend marry him? Wow.
Yes I follow this since the beginning of their relationship. Again it is not up to one of you to write anything about her or their relationship. That’s called privacy.. You can all find something about it but it makes not any sense to write about it or post photos.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Yes I follow this since the beginning of their relationship. Again it is not up to one of you to write anything about her or their relationship. That’s called privacy.. You can all find something about it but it makes not any sense to write about it or post photos.
I have removed the photo.

Please be assured that staff monitor each post to ensure no personal information is shared. Your friends identity is protected.

If you see anything that compromises identity then please use the report button so the next staff member online can look into it and action accordingly.

MH x

simple

Ratslayer
Are you the rat in question??

simple

Ratslayer
We have freedom of speach and no one is violating privacy laws ,,facebook accounts are public ,twitter account are public and data protection dosnt apply to any of theses formats,We do not collect or reuse your personal information,ie email,bank account etc,,,We protect members and victims by not disclosing any personal information ,or photos..If you cant take the heat ,then dont be a rat ,Be a good human being ,with respect and honour..Then you wont be on here..

Lass

I am absolutely speechless. The picture showed the rat only. I specifically removed your "friend". I would never do such a thing. Her name or nationality wasn't mentioned either. I don't know how long the rat has been with your "friend" but he was still messaging other girls asking them for money, naked pictures and telling them he loves them last summer. I posted to genuinely warn her not to violate her privacy. He is a rat. Period.

simple

Ratslayer
I am absolutely speechless. The picture showed the rat only. I specifically removed your "friend". I would never do such a thing. Her name or nationality wasn't mentioned either. I don't know how long the rat has been with your "friend" but he was still messaging other girls asking them for money, naked pictures and telling them he loves them last summer. I posted to genuinely warn her not to violate her privacy. He is a rat. Period.
We"re with you ,you dont have to explain yourself...xx

simple

Ratslayer
Exactly what I was thinking too at first (but didn’t dare to say.. :))
Am i missing something ,,,Rats got engaged and "friend" is another gf and shes having a go at us for outing him ,Ohh I get it now ,i told you i was thick ,Its his Tunisian totty ,,,

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry Lass I couldn't open the attachment so trusted what she said - silly me :p

MH x

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Am i missing something ,,,Rats got engaged and "friend" is another gf and shes having a go at us for outing him ,Ohh I get it now ,i told you i was thick ,Its his Tunisian totty ,,,
Her grammar is too good for a Tunisian I think?

MH x

simple

Ratslayer
Her grammar is too good for a Tunisian I think?

MH x
Latifa is an arabic name ,,,and even rats get someone else to write for them..The only reason i can think of as to why she let her "friend" marry someone she knew was a rat ,was maybe because she has an interest in the [email protected] ,pointed this out straight away ...Time will tell ,we"ve been round the block too many times now ,to be shocked at anything xxx

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Latifa is an arabic name ,,,and even rats get someone else to write for them..The only reason i can think of as to why she let her "friend" marry someone she knew was a rat ,was maybe because she has an interest in the [email protected] ,pointed this out straight away ...Time will tell ,we"ve been round the block too many times now ,to be shocked at anything xxx
I agree but she isn't posting from Tunisia - I think it's more likely closer to home.

I have lost count of how many times members come on asking for advice for their 'friend' :snore:

Time will tell - it always does but if she really is a concerned friend why is she protecting him!

If she really is her concerned friend hopefully she will stay here and read the various threads to give her a little knowledge to 'help' her 'friend'

MH x

Healer

So weather she is the girlfriend in question or the actual friend why does it matter ?
The problem with this forum is the people commenting are pulled to shreds too .
This is why people don't like posting .
Post facts not ' I think '

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
So weather she is the girlfriend in question or the actual friend why does it matter ?
The problem with this forum is the people commenting are pulled to shreds too .
This is why people don't like posting .
Post facts not ' I think '
Nobody is being pulled to shreds - if we feel somebody is being picked on staff act very quickly.

Everyone is allowed an opinion as long as it isn't abusive in much the same way that members can voice their opinions.

I don't see anyone being ripped to shreds but if you see this happening then please use the report option.

MH x

SouthernGirl

I agree but she isn't posting from Tunisia - I think it's more likely closer to home.

I have lost count of how many times members come on asking for advice for their 'friend' :snore:

Time will tell - it always does but if she really is a concerned friend why is she protecting him!

If she really is her concerned friend hopefully she will stay here and read the various threads to give her a little knowledge to 'help' her 'friend'

MH x
if she really is a concerned friend why is she protecting him!

Precisely! She said she’s been coming on this site since the beginning of the “relationship” her “friend” had with this bloke, meaning she read everything that was said about him.
Well, the natural first reaction of a friend would be to feel alarmed seeing that her best friend is dating a guy who is listed as a rat. Defending him is NOT what a friend would at first. Even if you don’t know if these things you read about him are really true, you don’t go out of your way to defend a guy who is basically a stranger to you, and “protect the privacy” of the couple.
Just doesn’t make sense.
I was also a few years ago a concerned friend whose friend was talking to a guy on line. If I had seen his name on this site and read negative things about him, defending him would have been the last thing I would have done!! I would have let her know and she would have been the one to come on this site And clear things up, not me.
Latifha’s reaction is abnormal and not realistic. I have a hard time believing she’s the friend.

Lass

if she really is a concerned friend why is she protecting him!

Precisely! She said she’s been coming on this site since the beginning of the “relationship” her “friend” had with this bloke, meaning she read everything that was said about him.
Well, the natural first reaction of a friend would be to feel alarmed seeing that her best friend is dating a guy who is listed as a rat. Defending him is NOT what a friend would at first. Even if you don’t know if these things you read about him are really true, you don’t go out of your way to defend a guy who is basically a stranger to you, and “protect the privacy” of the couple.
Just doesn’t make sense.
I was also a few years ago a concerned friend whose friend was talking to a guy on line. If I had seen his name on this site and read negative things about him, defending him would have been the last thing I would have done!! I would have let her know and she would have been the one to come on this site And clear things up, not me.
Latifha’s reaction is abnormal and not realistic. I have a hard time believing she’s the friend.
Well said @SouthernGirl I agree 100%, couldn't say it better myself!!