Love Rat Slim Ben Ahmed aka Pikatcho - Animator at Marhaba Place in Kantaoui

simple

Ratslayer
So people who care and know ‘the victim’ really well in person are not allowed to write something? It feels that it is not appreciated..
No one said that ..you have every right to speak for her ,,,But when you know she is marrying a right ,how can you say you care for her??

Lass

Just out of curiosity why are you scared of him if you are only a friend of the victim ?.
I said I know one of his previous victims but I am not on this forum because of that.
I can PM you if you wish. I can't give any more info on the forum as I know him and his friends are following this thread.
If you know the situation in Tunisia you are probably aware that people will do nasty things for a packet of cigarettes...

rediska

Good afternoon,

I am a former victim of Slim from Russia. I know him very well.
I don’t know who was the first to post about Slim. But he thinks that I am still writing about him. But I don’t need him.
Starting 30.04.20 he began to actively threaten and blackmail me and my mother.
Slim writes me an email and in the direct instagram (from fake nick aliben954) of nasty things, writes that he will kill me.
He also blackmails that he will post my intimate photos on the Internet.

Attachments

Candyshop

Unbelievable how they all use the same words, threats and lies to terrify women. It’s so absurd, you go on a vacation and end up with some pikatcho writing you bs about your daughter coz their little peen cannot handle it and cannot move on.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Good afternoon,

I am a former victim of Slim from Russia. I know him very well.
I don’t know who was the first to post about Slim. But he thinks that I am still writing about him. But I don’t need him.
Starting 30.04.20 he began to actively threaten and blackmail me and my mother.
Slim writes me an email and in the direct instagram (from fake nick aliben954) of nasty things, writes that he will kill me.
He also blackmails that he will post my intimate photos on the Internet.
Don't respond - they are all gangsters etc NOT but try to intimidate you.

Let him threaten you all he likes - he can't harm you. If he carries on tell him your brothers, cousins and friends can't wait to meet him :thumbsup:

MH x

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I strongly advise you to contact the police in your home land and in Tunisia about such threads.

It seems to me that he is not only a rat, but a criminal as well.
Completely agree and was the advice I would have given.

@rediska please take the advice given - he cannot physically harm you but you need to report his threats.

My opinion is that he is trying to intimidate you.

Slim - you are a rat through and through and while there is breath in my body you will remain on here - come on big boy and threaten me!

MH

simple

Ratslayer
Is this the little wanker who can only threaten women,I hope she reports you to the police ..What a lowlife ,,I pray you stay in Tunisia for the rest of your s h i t t y life ...And your name will be everywhere on google and people will know you as a rat who threatens women <SKANK C""T,,,

Lass

Most importantly has @Latifha33 seen this screen shot ,will you tell your friend about it?? Or just ignore it and say its not anyones business...
Yes @simple I spoke with her on PM. I believe that she will at least have a chat with her friend and make her aware of what has happened. I am so glad that @rediska posted the screenshots. Thank you so much for that and I am so sorry that you have to go through that again.

simple

Ratslayer
Yes @simple I spoke with her on PM. I believe that she will at least have a chat with her friend and make her aware of what has happened. I am so glad that @rediska posted the screenshots. Thank you so much for that and I am so sorry that you have to go through that again.
If he threatens you or anyone again ..I will personally send an email to Sousse police station with the screenshots...And i hope he sees this...

Lass

Can I just say WOW this forum does make a difference! Thank you all. Words cannot describe how relieved I am to know that his I hope not bride to be will get to see it. I remember sleepless nights deciding if I should brave it up and post on here and trembling hands when I was finally typing up that first message. Together we are strong!

JGG

Completely agree and was the advice I would have given.

@rediska please take the advice given - he cannot physically harm you but you need to report his threats.

My opinion is that he is trying to intimidate you.

Slim - you are a rat through and through and while there is breath in my body you will remain on here - come on big boy and threaten me!

MH
What a bloody coward this man is.....takes a big tough man to threaten a woman indeed. What a complete waist of a life.

Candyshop

Can I just say WOW this forum does make a difference! Thank you all. Words cannot describe how relieved I am to know that his I hope not bride to be will get to see it. I remember sleepless nights deciding if I should brave it up and post on here and trembling hands when I was finally typing up that first message. Together we are strong!
I’m glad you did it. I still didn’t have the strength to post my rat.

simple

Ratslayer
I think they only speak Arabic
Yes ,,thats right ,also its possible to send copy via email to the russian embassy in Tunis or call the nuber is 216 882 757,,, If he threatens you again Just say you will call sousse police or the embassy..They are basically cowards and dont like when people, espically women fight back ..It must be so hard for you and your mother ,but thank you for being so brave and strong .Even if you do nothing ,keep these numbers .If you say.,you will tell the embassy about his threat, his name will come up when he tries to apply for visa...What a horrible horrible human being he is...