Love rat

Beverley

Although Tunisia is a Muslim country, he can not refuse you divorce. Seems he must have an understanding that you do not have any money for divorce. Yes, it costs to be divorced but you can not settle the divorce from your own country without interfering with Tunisia in it and avoid these sharia laws that are in my opinion hopeless
I just don’t understand why he sent me a document saying the divorce was dismissed makes no sense

Heidi

Inactive
5 years.... thing is I got 1 letter from the court, the divorce was to begin in May this year, I told him to just go ahead I wouldn’t be there....then he started texting that he still loved me and that he had made a mistake, and that if I sent him money he would cancel the divorce...
I told him no I have nothing, I then received a message from him containing a document which was in Arabic, I got it translated, and it said the divorce had been dismissed, so I tried to contact him, he said he had kept to his side of the bargain, and now I must pay up to keep him from going back to jail
It seems to me that the courts in Tunisia wise up now and don't grand the rats an easy divorce anymore. It happened to this rat too.

http://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/rat-deported-from-the-uk.4560/

He and his ratty tunisian fiance are waiting for a long time to get his divorce from an UK woman. Just keep you feet still. He'll want to marry again. Let him do the work and let him pay for it ;)

Amira

Rat Expert
I just don’t understand why he sent me a document saying the divorce was dismissed makes no sense
If he lives in Tunisia and has a Tunisian passport, then these sharia laws apply to him where a man can deny his wife divorce. I know have not understood that sharia laws are very strict. But in a Muslim country, the man has a lot of power (I think) and can do what he wants. But if you're married in your country, maybe you can divorce there? Without interfering with Tunisia, I would have kept me away from Tunisian authorities if possible

Laura2014

Staff member
  1. Beverley He then disappeared for 2 weeks in that time I got non stop abuse from his family, how could I let him go to jail
  2. Beverley He then turned up a week before Ramadan and said they had let him out to be with his family for Ramadan and they would take him back at end june
:D I guess he wrote that because he realised that he put those pictures in his fb 28th of May 2018 Gabes ;)

View attachment 42277 View attachment 42278 Nice try :whistle:
Yep and we are in July now- they didn’t cart him off to clink yet then?

minnie

OMG just Added him to my Fake rat snooper Act on fb quick to add oh and Check out bis Cover Photo with back t on his tunisia hobi that he wants God to Keep for him commented so all along he got tunisia behind bis scam

Laura2014

Staff member
OMG just Added him to my Fake rat snooper Act on fb quick to add oh and Check out bis Cover Photo with back t on his tunisia hobi that he wants God to Keep for him commented so all along he got tunisia behind bis scam
Sorry if I sound dim. Is it Beverley’s Rat you added or your own?

magic

Junior Rat Expert
How do you know his name?

minnie

Yes he bite on my bait fast he write he is divorced 30 years old....loser scammer get rid of him he is a cheat and a liar and has a Tunisian woman

Laura2014

Staff member
Yes he bite on my bait fast he write he is divorced 30 years old....loser scammer get rid of him he is a cheat and a liar and has a Tunisian woman
I guess @Beverley knew that already and suspected it. It’s still very hard to see it though.

Liona

Rat Expert
and has a Tunisian woman
If he already has Tunisian woman, he will want a divorce as soon as possible for sure.
@Beverley, please don't help him in this. Just ignore him. Since now it's his headache. And it's him who will have to pay for it.
Stupid bastard. He makes me so angry!:mad:

Amira

Rat Expert
If he already has Tunisian woman, he will want a divorce as soon as possible for sure.
@Beverley, please don't help him in this. Just ignore him. Since now it's his headache. And it's him who will have to pay for it.
Stupid bastard. He makes me so angry!:mad:
is he not married to Beverley or he have two wifes ? Maybe the tunisian women is his girlfriend ? But i agree he have to pay for the divorce by him self if he is going to married again !!!For a stressful life

Liona

Rat Expert
is he not married to Beverley or he have two wifes ? Maybe the tunisian women is his girlfriend ? But i agree he have to pay for the divorce by him self if he is going to married again !!!For a stressful life
Yes, I meant he has Tunisian girlfriend, so he would like to marry her soon. And for this he has to be divorced. What impresses me, that he dares to dictate his terms for his current wife.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
What a prize dick this one is!! 7,000? He really over values his worth :Evil: Posting pics of himself in Gabes...whilst apparently in prison? Haha, my God...another rat lacking a brain :rolleyes:
Here's hoping they drag his divorce out for a while....serve him bloody right!
These rats really are something else!
I'm so happy to see you speaking out more, Beverley :)

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Toss your bait at Abdelhak Rahali. Other names are Ahmed HA, Abdou Rahali, Berjab Abdou. He blocks me so I can’t see anything. I need a laugh as well as stronger and stronger validation that dumping him was the best move I have ever made cause he is a rat! He’s from ElHamma, Gabes. That area seems to be truly rat infested.

Top Bottom