Love rats from a Tunisian point of view

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
I noticed several times that muslims are very very racist, black people are considered second class citizens.
I totally agree!! I've never come across such racism as I did amongst the younger Tunisians....and I am London born and raised, so have seen my fair share! They absolutely hate and despise black people and Jewish people with a passion....and don't forget their opinions on Western women! Many an argument was had because of the shocking racist comments I heard there. I have friends and family from many countries, of many colours and many religions, I befriend my people on an individual basis, not because of their ethnicity etc. This man speaks complete tosh, racism is rife in Tunisia and social class does matter to them. He writes garbage!

R.I.P

I totally agree!! I've never come across such racism as I did amongst the younger Tunisians....and I am London born and raised, so have seen my fair share! They absolutely hate and despise black people and Jewish people with a passion....and don't forget their opinions on Western women! Many an argument was had because of the shocking racist comments I heard there. I have friends and family from many countries, of many colours and many religions, I befriend my people on an individual basis, not because of their ethnicity etc. This man speaks complete tosh, racism is rife in Tunisia and social class does matter to them. He writes garbage!
There are many black muslims? so they hate themselfs????? pffff and we don't hate jews

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
There are many black muslims? so they hate themselfs????? pffff and we don't hate jews
Racism
Tunisia's Dirty Secret
Five years after the revolution, Tunisia's black minority has yet to experience the freedoms enjoyed by other citizens.
17 Mar 2016

Five years on from the revolution, the country's large black minority - roughly about 15 percent of the population - say they have yet to fully experience the freedoms that their fellow citizens enjoy. They say that racial abuse and discrimination are still widespread in a society that is supposed to have done away with inequity and prejudice - and that the authorities are failing to take action.

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/peopleandpower/2016/03/tunisia-dirty-secret-160316153815980.html

R.I.P

Racism
Tunisia's Dirty Secret
Five years after the revolution, Tunisia's black minority has yet to experience the freedoms enjoyed by other citizens.
17 Mar 2016

Five years on from the revolution, the country's large black minority - roughly about 15 percent of the population - say they have yet to fully experience the freedoms that their fellow citizens enjoy. They say that racial abuse and discrimination are still widespread in a society that is supposed to have done away with inequity and prejudice - and that the authorities are failing to take action.

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/peopleandpower/2016/03/tunisia-dirty-secret-160316153815980.html
well the media never mentioned it!!!

Masha

@Alien Tunisian men are used to rejection. A Tunisian girl usually don't give up easy and as a man you have to work hard to get her. So rejection is not a problem specially for a rat. They know they have to work hard and they know what it takes.
I'm sure he did attempt the same thing with plenty of girls. You and your friend are beautiful, educated and have good positions and life, but not in his notebook. I'm sure, as an attractive waiter in a decent hotel, he collected a long list of beautiful women throughout the time. And your friend was simply another victim of a scammer. Physical harm would disappear by time but emotional harm will stay forever.
I'm really sorry for your friend. This guy is a looser/criminal and doesn't deserve a clean life. Hopefully she won't give up on men and continue her life. There's a lot of good people out there.
:thumbsup:

Masha

I would like to share some ideas about this love rat thing in Tunisia.

I have a lot of compassion for all the people that are suffering from these bugs.
I don't believe in England or Europe there's no love rats. Love rats are everywhere on the globe and both sex.
In Tunisian we call love rats 'bezness'.

Tunisia is a dysfunctional country and government with a high rate of unemployment. The common dream for all Tunisians is immigrating somewhere else.
All European country blocked their door for immigration from North Africa. The only way for this people is to marry an European citizen to get their ticket to haven.
The only way to make their dream comes true is to try to establish relationships with Europeans through the Internet or the touristic zones in Sousse-Monstir, Hammamet-Nabeul and Jerba-Zarzis.
The majority of Tunisians are living their everyday life peacefully and away from this touristic zones and the trouble but a tiny minority usually uneducated, poor and sometimes criminal choose to fish for women who can make their immigration dream comes true.
Usually these love rats target more than one woman/man at a time to maximize their chance to go to Europe, in least time.
The Tunisian government knows about these love rats. Try sometimes to stop them but always let go because they know this what makes a lot of tourist come tens of times to Tunisia.
These people create business for restaurants, shops and hotels. A lot of them get commissions for every customer they bring.
Touristic zones in Tunisia and Morocco are a major destination for prostitution, gays and pedophiles from all over Europe. A lot of Tourists come to Tunisia looking for love and sex and they will probably get it but they have of course to pay the price.

The touristic zones, from the average Tunisian point of view, are places full of sins, prostitution and pedophile. You don't want to hangout a lot around unless you are a bezness or love rat.
Tunisians are mostly tolerant, open mind somehow conservative too. They still prefer a young, virgin and untouched person as a partner. In a Tunisian mentality if you meet a girl/man in those places she's a whore or he's a pedophile or gay.
When I was a student in the city of Monastir in the early 90s, I hang out always in the touristic zones with my friends and I came close with hundreds of gays, pedophiles and girls from all over Europe looking for preys, and they were really pushy and disrespectful thinking all the people going to these places are looking for the same thing. Image from a Tunisian perspective!

At the end nothing can justify a criminal behavior. Europe has to make tougher laws to protect its citizens. Tunisia has to clean up its beaches from these criminals.

Tunisians are warm and honest people. If you want a real love in Tunisia, Choose a partner with a similar age and situation and away from love rats activity zones.
Thanks for your valuable posts. They are so helpful:thumbsup::)

Masha

Thanks for your valuable posts. They are so helpful:thumbsup::)
It is a pity that you did not manage to share more on the forum. Somehow , it changed to the topic of racism. I wish you would come back.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Sometimes I wonder if you walk around with your eyes closed, RIP, how do you manage to live there day after day.....and completely overlook the behaviours and attitudes around you? Racism is rife, it's disgusting! My little sister is from a Jewish mother, so I took personal offense at some of the comments made by rat and his social circle. I'd have been angry and shocked anyway, but because of my sis, I was even angrier. Your news channels are painfully bias!

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Disgusting :mad: Like she says, thank God she was where she was and not somewhere dark and quiet. Even with the proof provided, I still suspect the truth will be argued, they just will not open their eyes to it.

R.I.P

Sometimes I wonder if you walk around with your eyes closed, RIP, how do you manage to live there day after day.....and completely overlook the behaviours and attitudes around you? Racism is rife, it's disgusting! My little sister is from a Jewish mother, so I took personal offense at some of the comments made by rat and his social circle. I'd have been angry and shocked anyway, but because of my sis, I was even angrier. Your news channels are painfully bias!
never seen any racial case in my life!! ,also racism is in everycountry not just here!!

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
never seen any racial case in my life!! ,also racism is in everycountry not just here!!
It is everywhere, but it's to extreme levels in Tunisia. I am most confused as to how you live there daily and fail to see what's going on under your nose :confused:

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Do you know what my rat did, @R.I.P? He Googled my name, my maiden name, my mothers maiden name and every family surname I could think of to ensure I had no Jewish blood running through my veins.....thank God there is no racism in Tunisia, eh, otherwise I would have been concerned ;)

R.I.P

Do you know what my rat did, @R.I.P? He Googled my name, my maiden name, my mothers maiden name and every family surname I could think of to ensure I had no Jewish blood running through my veins.....thank God there is no racism in Tunisia, eh, otherwise I would have been concerned ;)
it's because what the jews is doing to muslims

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
it's because what the jews is doing to muslims
Well, regardless of the conflict currently going on, I was doing nothing wrong to any Muslim, so why did I need checking, just over a year into the relationship? Why was I not just accepted for the good, honest person I was? Why should my genes matter? Why did it make a difference what blood was running through my veins? Surely I should have been judged as an individual, for who I was, it shouldn't have mattered whether or not I was Jewish, my personality is surely more important. Don't tar a whole race or religion with the same brush, we are all unique individuals and should be seen as such. There is good and bad in every race and every religion. Your comment has completely supported our argument that racism is rife in Tunisia!
i don't always go down the street..
I don't believe you actually leave your bedroom, let alone walk down the street....either that or you need to get an appointment booked with the optician asap!

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
Well, regardless of the conflict currently going on, I was doing nothing wrong to any Muslim, so why did I need checking, just over a year into the relationship? Why was I not just accepted for the good, honest person I was? Why should my genes matter? Why did it make a difference what blood was running through my veins? Surely I should have been judged as an individual, for who I was, it shouldn't have mattered whether or not I was Jewish, my personality is surely more important. Don't tar a whole race or religion with the same brush, we are all unique individuals and should be seen as such. There is good and bad in every race and every religion. Your comment has completely supported our argument that racism is rife in Tunisia!

I don't believe you actually leave your bedroom, let alone walk down the street....either that or you need to get an appointment booked with the optician asap!
I think the brain washing happens from an early age, leaving them incapable of independent thought.

Alhejand

The tunisians in here are hilarious, saying they aren't racist and having the nerve to make sweeping generalizations about people like they don't come from a literal third world country rife with terrorism, murder, kidnappings, and rape. Tunisians want so badly to believe that every black person in their god foresaken ,shitty Muslim country are as wretched as those fuckers are there. LMAO! Black Americans have been Americans as long as the Whites, and many of them live on their own income and don't have baby mamas, or whatever bullshit Muh-achmed was spewing, but Tunisians who worship the literal devil (the piece of shit """Prophet"""" Moomed) want to talk shit about other races to feel good about their lowly, piece of garbage country no one gives a fuck about.

I wish an Arab would try to tell me his bullshit in front of me, I would remind him he has a pedophile, child rapist prophet and his countries have all gone to hot shit in the past 5 years. I hope America does fuck around and nuke those countries more.

Alhejand

Indeed, but he denies it, the kind of shit those barely humans consider "not racist" is the stuff only the most nationalist, un-politically correct white person would write. Just pathetic.

Top Bottom