Makrem from Sousse

Alyssa1995

Hello together;) I am new here and have already read a few threads. Now I have a question and look forward to your answers. I'm looking for Makrem Z. from Sousse. A few years ago he worked at the hotel Alyssa. like his younger brother. first in the main restaurant, then at the pool. I think he still works in hotels. possibly in the sousse city and beach hotel. Makrem is ca 44 years old. I don t know if he is a rat. I couldn t find anything about it on the internet. may be someone knows him here in the forum?

Amira

Rat Expert
If he asks for money or wants to travel to Europe then there are 100% bad signs. I respond that he is 44 years old? is he married or divorced? Does he have children?

Croydon girl

Hello together;) I am new here and have already read a few threads. Now I have a question and look forward to your answers. I'm looking for Makrem Z. from Sousse. A few years ago he worked at the hotel Alyssa. like his younger brother. first in the main restaurant, then at the pool. I think he still works in hotels. possibly in the sousse city and beach hotel. Makrem is ca 44 years old. I don t know if he is a rat. I couldn t find anything about it on the internet. may be someone knows him here in the forum?
44 years old?! He must be have been married or still is!

Amira

Rat Expert
Hope she does not enter into a relationship that she will regret. Either he is married or divorced? After what I've read here on this site, many of them are very aggressive and infidelity is common. The women's view is not good in Tunisia when women have to accept everything. Frankly I don't think he's honest with her.

simple

Ratslayer
Even if hes not known on here ,dont rule out that hes up to no good,,A lot of men /women ,dont come forward or know about this site ,Also there are other sites in Europe that we call sister sites ,that also deal with rats .

Alyssa1995

Thanks for the answers. Even they have nothing to do with my question. I was friends with Makrem for a few years until the contact was canceled. but he never asked for anything. He did not want any money or presents, nor did he want to go to Europe. I do not know if that is different today. That's why I'm here in this forum. and would be pleased to hear from someone who knows something about him .

simple

Ratslayer
Thanks for the answers. Even they have nothing to do with my question. I was friends with Makrem for a few years until the contact was canceled. but he never asked for anything. He did not want any money or presents, nor did he want to go to Europe. I do not know if that is different today. That's why I'm here in this forum. and would be pleased to hear from someone who knows something about him .
You want to know ,so you can get in contact with him again? Im sure no one here will help you in this..If its information you need ,then try facebook ,or any other form of social media .

Alyssa1995

You want to know ,so you can get in contact with him again? Im sure no one here will help you in this..If its information you need ,then try facebook ,or any other form of social media .
I find your message very arrogant and condescending. I asked a normal question and asked for answers from people who know something about him. Since you obviously can not contribute anything, it amazes me that you nevertheless and for all here answer. Are you so sure that he is not a rat and nobody here knows anything about him? I dont think so.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I find your message very arrogant and condescending. I asked a normal question and asked for answers from people who know something about him. Since you obviously can not contribute anything, it amazes me that you nevertheless and for all here answer. Are you so sure that he is not a rat and nobody here knows anything about him? I dont think so.
She is certainly not arrogant nor condescending - far from it but she is a lady that witnessed bezness first hand and been a victim and helped victims numerous times.

In the answer to your question then no I don't know him but know thousands like him.

My rat wasn't on here when I joined - the fact he wasnt on here gave me a security that he could be different.

Trust me just because someone isnt yet listed on here does NOT make him genuine!

My rat wasnt listed of TLR either but I guarantee his sorry arse is now.

Remember even if you pick 5 star hotels you will still be fished.

Shame on you Movenpick in Sousse for turning a blind eye even when proof was sent.

MH x

Amira

Rat Expert
There are two kinds of human types. Those who are honest and work hard for their money and who live a normal life. I think that ordinary Tunisians are good people and that they are only concerned with family and work. Then you have the other part that sits how the computer and checks girls. They say they have no money but they can afford to sit down to chat.

How to find out if a person is good or bad. Maybe see the person's actions. If you don't know Tunisia well enough, I think being fooled (not all but many) seems that we tourists are the victims of bad Tunisians. The more you get into their traditions and culture and try to learn their language the more skeptical you are and not an easy victim of a bezness guy.

simple

Ratslayer
It may sound arrogant and condescending to you ,,But if you lost contact years ago and now want ask if anyone knows him,,what am i supposed to think ..I assume you want to get in contact with him again and this isnt what we do ..Youve made up your mind that he is not a rat .So why are you here ?

Croydon girl

It may sound arrogant and condescending to you ,,But if you lost contact years ago and now want ask if anyone knows him,,what am i supposed to think ..I assume you want to get in contact with him again and this isnt what we do ..Youve made up your mind that he is not a rat .So why are you here ?
I agree, this site is about tunisian love rats! Not a middle aged hook up site!!

Bubbly

It is weird to look for him on a love rat website to be able to reconnect... It is probably a good thing he isn’t contacting you anymore because they are almost impossible to get rid of.
Move on, usually they don’t age well (in and out).

couscous

Dear Alyssa you can asking maybe that hotel or he dont have Facebook or instagram ? I think he was not rat because all rat asking for money or want marriage with european or Visa :)))))

Amira

Rat Expert
Dear Alyssa you can asking maybe that hotel or he dont have Facebook or instagram ? I think he was not rat because all rat asking for money or want marriage with european or Visa :)))))
Nobody knows. You can't trust anyone. You usually find out if he is good / bad before living with them then his true face comes out I think.

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Why was the connacht cancelled? Did he cancel are you. Maybe he was getting married. And that's why are maybe he had a better offer a visa. A lot of families look down on tubsian working in hotels because of tourists being half dressed they try to make you think westerners fit in. But the fact he got his younger brother in. What to show him the ropes young. The fact in high seasons so many flights going in and out there Russian Germany Italy Britain Ireland one goes home one goes out. Just were good people maybe you would be better off leaving it as friendship are holiday romance because the season over. And a lot of request for stuff will be needed. If ur still looking why not look for younger brother on fb but if u can't find then alarm bells b ringing because must have numerous accounts under different names. They all love social media and never have phone out of hand.

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
The TO did not say anything about her motives. I am not sure why she tried to find the person via the TLR forum, but it might not have to do with a closer relation?

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I am struggling to understand why your need to contact him now?

My opinion is forget, move on and be happy without bothering or trying to rekindle a 'friendship' with a rat (not proven)

If you regain contact then I'm sorry to be blunt but it will not be a happy ending.

He wasn't a friend and never will be - they use people like I use toilet tissue (oh yeah they don't use toilet tissue only women :Not Worthy:)

Why the sudden interest?

Please don't think that if you come on TLR and he isn't known then he must be a good man!

MH x

simple

Ratslayer
I am struggling to understand why your need to contact him now?

My opinion is forget, move on and be happy without bothering or trying to rekindle a 'friendship' with a rat (not proven)

If you regain contact then I'm sorry to be blunt but it will not be a happy ending.

He wasn't a friend and never will be - they use people like I use toilet tissue (oh yeah they don't use toilet tissue only women :Not Worthy:)

Why the sudden interest?

Please don't think that if you come on TLR and he isn't known then he must be a good man!

MH x
hahahah Toilet tissue....
e (oh yeah they don't use toilet tissue only women

simple

Ratslayer
I may be wrong but prehaps she plans to visit Tunisia again and wants to meet up with him ,depending on his position ,hence the interest....Not in a relationship with him ,but wants to know if hes a rat ,,Strange ,,prehaps the rats part is missing ,and can only see Tunisian Love..

simple

Ratslayer
The TO did not say anything about her motives. I am not sure why she tried to find the person via the TLR forum, but it might not have to do with a closer relation?
Yes ,she needed to be more specific ,,because it dosnt sound right,,

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Someone will no if u phone hotel maybe say no they don't no but believe message will get to him and when your on phone to hotel manager he will probably ask you out. This is the way they are you have euros dollars pounds signs all on our heads

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
But they can play the game for years don't ask for nothing but you pay for you. Your there woman me good tunsian man I will pay for you look after you bullshit they probably pay with some other victims money. The fact he's in his fortys maybe he hasn't married maybe he's a bum and can't afford a tunsian woman. So last resort get a tourist

Top Bottom