Marhaba beach hotel

Discussion in 'Hotel Infestations' started by jelly22, Mar 14, 2018.

1. jelly22

jelly22 Member

Hi, does anyone know anything about the animation team here ? I'm asking for a friend that isn't on here, I know some names ,probably not true , but Momo, Timo, Khali are some of them

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

No, but all animation teams are best avoided. Is it an old animation team?

3. jelly22

jelly22 Member

That's what I told her, but they are there now

4. Mango Chutney

Well then I would just ensure they are aware of this site, there is little more you can do.
    If they start to get deluded ideas that these rats might be genuine, these links should help to remove the fog from their vision:

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/if-its-your-first-time-here-read-this.4344/

And:
    https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/visa-hunting-tunisian-love-rats.4534/

If that fails, pointing out that these creatures are probably ridden with STD's from regular gay and straight sex experiences, and that they clean their asses with their fingers might help :sick:

Good luck :thumbsup:

Gigi_76, Lovelylondon and jelly22 like this.
  5. jelly22

jelly22 Member

Yes I've warned them ,told them about this site, I just hoped someone had direct experience with them to show her how they behave

6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

7. Mango Chutney

It's difficult to know who they are from their ridiculous stage names.
    Also, most hotels closed and laid off the staff, so we don't know if this animation team is old or new.
    Old animation staff might be known by a different name, they might have previously worked at different hotels, new ones are possibly fresh outta rat school and waiting to be exposed.
    If they are able to send full names and photos (PM while we are not sure) it's possible something could be found, but with just stage names, it gives them an element of protection.

juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  8. Mango Chutney

9. Penelope122

Penelope122 Member

I know all of the animation you mentioned in the post. To be honest I have commented before about people however as far as I am aware none of these have history as rats. Timo has worked here on and off for years. I have been with him in the past and never did he ask me for money or anything. Yassine is lovely, just a cheery upbeat lad! I am actually due to go back to this hotel in May. I have witnessed rats in this hotel before but like I said, haven't seen anything with these boys. **NOT being naive by the way!!***

I personally know DJ and the current animation team aren't like him! If you want any more information on any particular person just message me chicken!

jelly22 likes this.
  10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Hotel Marhaba Beach
    Boulevard 14 Janvier
    Gepostet: 26. Mär 2014
    "Timo's wife, Claire and Juliee :)"
    Where to start.... It was our first time in Tunisia and we can sincerely say it won't be the last. Marhaba Beach is a clean and friendly hotel with "smiling faces" all around. Staff are attentive and very approachable. Rooms are clean but basic, but who spends all their holidays there anyway.. food was ok but felt it was the same everyday. Waiters and Reception staff were excellent and made us feel most welcome. A BIG shout out goes to the Animation Team who were "the icing on the cake"... Alex, Timo Tika and Mustafa what can we say boys... YOU ROCK! :) After working, working and WORKING you never failed to make us smile.... We will definitely come back,if only to see you!... Diolch from us xxx

Time will tell ;)

juicyfruit likes this.
  11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Lovelylondon and juicyfruit like this.
  12. jelly22

jelly22 Member

No that isn't its a different person

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

You are right. The animator Yassine from the Marhaba Beach Hotel you are posting about is this one :)

Unbenannt.PNGääääjjjj.PNG

Amira, Mango Chutney and jelly22 like this.
  14. Lovelylondon

Lovelylondon Well-Known Member

And is this one a really good bloke?

15. jelly22

jelly22 Member

With all the stories on here , I wouldn't risk getting involved

Amira, Lovelylondon and Heidi like this.
  16. Mango Chutney

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm? :D:D:D
    Avoid ALL animators!!

Gigi_76, juicyfruit, jelly22 and 3 others like this.
  17. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Avoid Tunisia !!! Its not just animators,,,,to recap,,,avoid ,bankers,teachers,tinkers,tailors,soilders,sailors, bakers,candlestick makers,shop keepers,accountants,pedestrians,taxi drivers,they are all beggerman ,theif....

18. Mango Chutney

You forgot the butcher and keyboard players! Aside from that...spot on! We've also had a qualified physiotherapist :rolleyes: In disguise as a selfie taking masseuse....in a coat :D

Liona, juicyfruit, Camomille and 4 others like this.
  19. simple

simple Well-Known Member

Yep how could i forget butcher ,keyboard players and of course hotel phtographers,,,,"Hey lady ,u want photo " No thank you " is ok i give u good price " ..."no thank you "....lady ,lady u beautiful ,i make the good photo" " No thank you " ..." Hey lady fuck you "....Class customer service !!!

magic, Liona, juicyfruit and 8 others like this.
  20. Lovelylondon

Lovelylondon Well-Known Member

You certainly do mango!!!!!!

Camomille and Mango Chutney like this.
  21. Mitch 62

Mitch 62 Member

Taxi drivers. Dont get me started on one of those sewer rats !!

22. Mango Chutney

Get started....I wanna hear!! :D:D:D

23. Mitch 62

Mitch 62 Member

Im over it now but had a very bad experience which almost sent me to insanity. We visited Sousse with my mum and sister and was befriended by what we thought was a lovely man. Picked us up from the airport and helped a lot with my mum. Talked for a long time with him. Over 4 years and as you all know it turned into a rat game. I sent more and more money over 4 years 400 pounds a month which I couldnt afford and he just wanted more. He promised me the world an although i read everything on here I was brainwashed...calls everyday love bombed for 4 years. One day i heard nothing from him. He messaged me to say he had lost his phone on the beach. He was getting married. When i looked into it she had been putting her photos of her rings, her diamante shoes, everything she needed for her wedding...I paid for it all. He said he was sorry and that he couldnt wait for me. I didnt get him away in time.....and thats the story.....its taken me a long time to say all this because i was traumatised that I had fallen for all the lies. I am an educated woman with respect for myself and i let him almost ruin my life...but he didnt im here to tell the story...theres so much more to tell but im sure you all know what they so...

24. Madam Medusa

Madam Medusa Well-Known Member

Glad to hear that you are over it .
    It was your misfortune not your fault .
    I hope that the passing of time helps to distance you from your traumatic experience .
    You have already proven to yourself what a strong and wonderful woman that you are .
    Walk good.

25. Mango Chutney

The bastard! And her, arghhhhhh! I don't know how these plastic virgins sleep at night, knowing at least one innocent person was destroyed to pay for her fake, gawdy, tacky wedding and lifestyle :Evil:
    Well done for finally accepting the truth and moving forwards...a sign of true strength.
    Shame :D
    Here's wishing him the most unhappy marriage with his nagging, shrill voiced hoe....and his taxi wheels and suspension destroyed by those massive Tunisian potholes :thumbsup: