Marhaba beach hotel

Discussion in 'Hotel Infestations' started by jelly22, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Next time you come chasing at people with your knives drawn, expect to hear some screams. You are the nasty one, picking on victims.
    And, for the last time, most of us are here because because we are victims!
    You are a nasty person who gets joy out of kicking people when they are down. Please leave this time!

2. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

She knew! She was all aware. I dont care if Jesus himself sent her a personal invite, she, just like any other groupie know exactly what they are doing. I dont get these bobbleheads.

I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, BUT I dont take too kindly to bullies. They come here, try to bully us as if we are going to just take it. She got another thing coming. My rat contacted my family, got people involved that I cared about. He tried every attempt to continue to drag me down with him. I resisted and was stronger. The violation we feel, this woman knows nothing about.

She better stay on trip advisor, cus she dont want this 15 minutes of fame. As for Yassine, count your days b*tch. I think its him sending them here to defend him. And they take the bait like fools. While he's out scamming, he need to eat some carbs, skinny arse.

Willow, magic, Jisela and 3 others like this.
  3. Brasilgirl

I was following what she was saying. I’m sure she knew what she was doing. But there are a lot of people in this world who have bad judgement. I mean, seriously, several countries have travel warnings and she defies them and takes her kids! That really takes some kinda brains! And the way her story came out, she’s trying to be sneaky and calculating? Like she thought she’d trick us or gain our trust? Then to stab at us once she thinks she’s in and blame us? Sounds like something a rat would do.

Meis, Jisela, Mystery and 1 other person like this.
  4. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

My issue is not with them defending the rats. Be my guest, be loyal, have fun with that. My issue is when you come out swinging, not gathering facts.

If I was a rat groupie, a sane one, with a brain, here is how I would approach if I couldn't mind my business.

"Hey ladies, I personally know Yas. While he had not shown his rat behavior to me, and we have become good friends. I want to first say I am sorry for what you've gone through. I will do my best to hold him accountable for his actions. I dont condone his behavior, but I will do my best to try and talk to him about it. If he does not change, I will cut ties."

Nope, they come here trying to defend this poisonous, horrible acts. As a groupie, I probably wouldnt even come to this thread, but hey, what do you expect from airheads.

magic, Jisela, Epiphany and 4 others like this.
  5. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

If yassine was not a rat or a druggie he would be here defending himself.
    But oh no he sends others to try and belittle us.
    If it was me I would be here trying to at least prove my innocence.
    For me his absence prove we are right about him being a rat. Your in our hall of fame and your not going anywhere.
    Why don't you stop sending your biatches and come here yourself.
    You got no balls your no man. hamadi kilba

6. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:eek:I was thinking the same thing. The story sounds generic and coached! A troll rat!:Evil:

7. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Generic or not its stupid to come here and voice that type of opinion.
    At least if she hadnt seen anything untoward then say it but at least come with abit shock but understanding towards the victims.
    As for her saying about karma for us....no my love karma is coming for them!!!
    More i read this thread the more this has pissed me off.
    I could quite easily come on.here and be defensive or belittle victims etc but i dont.
    I.cant even count at the top of my head how many times i have been to.tunisia but each and everytime i.do i have my eyes opened so much further. Why? Because i freaking know the men and the women!

Meis, magic, Jisela and 5 others like this.
  8. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

This person came here with an attacking mode, not even interested in gathering facts beforehand. No one even said anything mean to her at first. This states to me that A) she had an agenda being a groupie or B) she is an undercover rat trying to cause trouble. Well sorry but I am not about to roll out the welcome mat to that, nor am I going to sugar coat anything. She want to call us names....well she better take a long hard look in the mirror first.

Meis, Jisela, juicyfruit and 5 others like this.
  9. Brasilgirl

B

10. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

B for BITCH @Brasilgirl? :whistle:;)

11. Brasilgirl

That works too, but I was meaning “B) she is an undercover rat... “ :D

12. gladcat

gladcat Member

We get called silly girls who have been scorned. We weren’t scorned we weren’t even interested in these blokes, we stupidly thought we were safe with them because umm I don’t know THEY ARE PAID TO MAKE SURE WE ARE SAFE?! That said I sincerely hope that your daughters don’t ever have something like this happen to them. And if they ever have the misfortune to go through something like this I hope they will not have people being anonymously nasty to them online. Maybe have some compassion as you are allegedly a mother.

Mystery, Willow, Croydon girl and 8 others like this.
  13. CUDDLE

CUDDLE Well-Known Member

Mystery likes this.
  14. CUDDLE

CUDDLE Well-Known Member

WOW
    SOUNDS LIKE YOUR LIFE IS GREAT UK

I am puzzled though why you have chosen to waste this life coming here talking rubbish...YES absolute rubbish in fact...

There are fantastic destinations out there Tunisia is certainly not one of them....

Jisela, Mango Chutney, Heidi and 5 others like this.
  15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

:thumbsup:

https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/psychological-tips.4551/page-7#post-285811 Page7 post #168

16. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

https://www.tripadvisor.de/Hotel_Re...-Marhaba_Beach-Sousse_Sousse_Governorate.html
    translated:
    Anne Z
    Reviewed 3 days ago
    New Year in Marhaba Beach

The hotel so the rooms are a bit old. Everything is clean and the staff friendly. Our room stank of drains, which lasted over 3 days and then from time to time even slightly. We had reported it, but we were offered despite demand no other room. The food was a big minus, because it was almost always the same, then mostly cold or only lukewarm. Also, the plates, the cutlery and the table were not always clean. New Year's Eve was chaotic, you did not know where to sit, was sent back and forth. The public gestalt of the animation team with the female guests during the whole dinner was more than annoying. I have never experienced this in any other Tunisian hotel. The location is great, we have no children and therefore can not rate the animation. The hotel has unfortunately not met our expectations, there are really better 4 * hotels in Tunisia.

Unbenannt.JPGbnhg.JPG

CUDDLE, Mystery, Brasilgirl and 4 others like this.
  17. Willow

Willow Member

The blonde woman, probably Lina from Belgium.

Mystery, magic, Brasilgirl and 4 others like this.
  18. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

I think it's important that people really see these reviews. Hopefully they will stay up long enough.

Mystery, Willow, Brasilgirl and 2 others like this.
  19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

20. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

21. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I was gonna put this on the psychology thread, but actually, I want it here for Yassine's groupies....those that are fooled by his mask, call us names, wish us bad karma....just because it didn't happen to them:

"In our society I believe victims would be received with more compassion and understanding if everyone was aware of a few basics about abusers.⁣

When they are caught or accused of violating someone, they tend to have 3 general ‘go to’ responses. ⁣

And this can be any abuser, regardless of social status, race, education, or intellect. The responses are similar. ⁣

Because most abusers have issues with control and have no pity or shame regarding hurting someone.⁣

They want the benefit of hurting someone behind closed doors, yet present the good guy or good woman mask to the public. ⁣

And sadly - it works wonderfully.⁣

Our society will jump all over a victim before they believe that someone with a stellar reputation could actually cause harm. ⁣

Some feel more comfortable retraumatizing someone who mustered up the bravery to expose that they were violated.⁣

And abusers (especially those with power) know this.⁣

If their accuser (and Im speaking of people who definitely were violated and has an accuser who says they are lying) ⁣

... but if the abuser characterizes their victim as damaged, petty, jealous, bitter, or wanting to harm someone’s career - many will see this as more believable than the story shared by their victim.⁣

I really don’t know how we can change this.⁣

My hope is that patterns of abusers will be taught in high school. So that when we see / hear these tactics ... it causes society to pause and at least consider the words of the victim."

Dr. Freeman

22. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.JPGbnhf.JPG

Rats recruit reasons and thoughts that justify their preferred conclusions :whistle:

Mystery, juicyfruit, Epiphany and 3 others like this.
  23. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Would love to know why the freak felt the need to stress he loves football on a tennis court :confused:
    I would equally like to know why he needed a switched off camera on a tripod to sit beside him :confused:

Twisted rat logic, sympathy seeking and boasting....all in one post :rolleyes:

Rat, rich or poor.....anybody with a heart can feel love...and that's why you don't have love :thumbsup:

Rich or poor, anybody can enjoy music (except that stuff you perform) and football.

But drugs....they're nothing to do with being rich or poor...they are due to levels of stupidity....and you are on an advanced level there :thumbsup:

Attention seeking at its finest.

Mystery, juicyfruit, Epiphany and 3 others like this.
  24. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Yay animation team star promoting drugs! Smart rat.

25. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Unbenannt.JPGvgdsa.JPG
    Google translation:
    I will give myself two days if my physical condition does not improve and I welcome the drug trade

Weed does not help with impotence :whistle:

juicyfruit, Willow, Mystery and 3 others like this.