Marhaba beach hotel

Discussion in 'Hotel Infestations' started by jelly22, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

Yes you are right. We do have more morals but their minds are made up about us western women, they refuse to look at their own backyards to see that their women aren't jewels either. But all hell would break loose if their precious women were touched inappropriately.

I can't stand when i'm even shoulder to shoulder with someone let alone some grimy, filthy, gremlin feeling me up whenever he feels like it.
    Never have I ever heard of such disgusting behavior carrying on at a resort before. It's sexual harassment. For anywhere else in the world the employees would be fired on the spot or even prosecuted, but what do you expect when even the employers are in on the Bezness right? :rolleyes:

2. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I can’t beleive they can get away with touching people unsolicited! I know that would go not for me at all! I’m not one for public displays of affection. And I’m definatly not comfortable with strangers touching me. I’d be making a huge complaint! That’s for sure!

Amira, Mystery, Heidi and 4 others like this.
  3. gladcat

gladcat Member

Toni, Khalid and Yassine are all people to avoid.

Amira, AmberHeart, Mystery and 5 others like this.
  4. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

There’s loads of new rats...you’d need to peek in the gallery, as it’s hard to remember who is who :)

AmberHeart, Mystery, Jisela and 4 others like this.
  5. gladcat

gladcat Member

look through the thread and you will see their faces

6. jelly22

jelly22 Active Member

Tony and kali have left, few new faces according to tripadvisor reviews, only yassine seems to be immovable from the hotel , even with all the stories about him on here

AmberHeart and Mystery like this.
  7. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

He's apparently the hotel managers bitch boy.
    But with all the bad reviews they are getting how long will it last. The romance will over. ;)

8. Epiphany

They take down the legit reviews about him and create false ones, it's okay, he can enjoy it while it lasts. His day of reckoning is coming..

9. Epiphany

stop touching me or i'll drown you.jpg @The circus team....I mean animation team :oops: one day they will put their claws on the wrong woman :Evil:

Mystery, Heidi, jelly22 and 2 others like this.
  10. jelly22

jelly22 Active Member

Another bad review was put on a few days ago , slating the safety of the hotel, cleanliness, staff , animation of course. What happens now, Yassine gets his groupies to write reviews mentioning him of course. It's a joke

11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

https://www.tripadvisor.de/Hotel_Re...-Marhaba_Beach-Sousse_Sousse_Governorate.html

March 2019
    Quote "And don't even get me started on the Animation team in general... Why they get such ravings about them on here, i DO NOT KNOW!!! They are supposed to be Entertainers... I think someone should show them where to go and obtain some charisma as the are as dull as dish water. If you didn't see the activities being done during the day you had no idea there were any. The motivation from them to engage with guests and their "entertainment" was non-existant. Very poor showing indeed."

January 2019
    Now for the worst aspect - entertainment - almost non existent during the day and boring and very amateurish for the nights. I got more enjoyment watching the kittens playing in the gardens!!
    I cannot understand why the Animation team gets rave reviews - they were friendly enough but not at all entertaining.

AmberHeart, Mystery, Epiphany and 3 others like this.
  12. Willow

Willow Member

Every animator in this hotel especially Yassine asks for good reviews about animation and the hotel in general. That explains why there are so many amazing words about Yass. Only bad reviews are truthful.

13. Epiphany

.. And there you have it. If they have to continue to ask for good reviews from guests then they know that they are doing something wrong. If they were good people they wouldn't have to ask anyone anything. Good reviews would just be automatic.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth